xTOXICDEATHx Formal Introduction

Xtoxicdeathx

Hey roatpkz players,

I want to start off by saying I've been playing for about 6 months strong now, unfortunately, I made an impulse decision to RWT with another player and have been disciplined for it and greatly regret my mistake and learned from them.

So with that out the way I'd like to take that time to formally introduce myself to the community and become more involved with the community as a whole.

My names Liam, Im 23 and a Marine veteran. I know some of you will call bullshit or ask me why I'm a marine playing a RSPS, well long story short runescape was a big part of my childhood in my teenage years and so was RSPS (low key jacked nerd). Now that I'm back home I spend my free time just being involved with Roatpkz that I discovered from youtube videos. I was instantly attracted to the instant pk - PKP eco type of gameplay and found it very enjoyable to pk like the old times and seeing other players rage (never gets old).

With that being said I've already donated close to $200 to the server and will continue to be a contributor to the community because I believe in its staff and community.

That's just a little insight about me. I'm looking forward to pking with friends and new comrades.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Thanks for reading!

XtoxicdeathX

2 hours ago, John said:

hey

Hello John ! 

2 hours ago, Killbob said:

Welcome mate

Thanks killbob see you ingame:)

2 hours ago, Aqeelxo said:

welcome back bro haha - Straight678

thanks man ill add ya ingame 

1 hour ago, Tupac said:

Welcome liam thanks for your service .

thanks tupac, it was my pleasure.

35 minutes ago, JBLIND™ said:

Welcome, if you see Dario614 in-game you're free to flame with no restrictions. 

lmao thanks j blind ill keep that in mind