Quitting

Elizathepat (2)

Hey guys it's elizathepat here, and I'm posting this to let you know that I'm going to take a break from this game in order to focus on my studies and OSRS. I have been playing this server actively for the past couple of months, and that's because it was summer, but now that junior year has started, I have decided to actually focus on my studies. I haven't been on for a few days, and it felt nice having roat off my back so I have decided to not play for a few weeks. It's not because of shitter finessed tho, even though it took him a 5 man team at 44s to kill one in welfare. That leads us to the second reason I'm quitting, the community. It's so fucked up how so many people have "beef" with each other and it's just not fun at all playing on FlamePkz. Veterans will know what I'm saying, I liked Roat Pkz in simpler times, where everyone wanted to pay 35k for a dildo because they're that immature. On this game, even if you have people you've known for years, they always find a way to try to flame you, even though you mean no harm. I'd just wish that people would actually be nice to each other, and don't get me wrong I'm not perfect but I try to be nice to people and mean to the people who flame. Anyways, I guess you might be thinking "why is this Arabic kid telling me this?" Just know that I'm saying this so that roat pkz could become a better server, with a better community and a better future.

Thanks and peace out, 

Elizathepat

• Upvote 4