We Need New Staff

Allegiance

I'm not saying people need to be demoted. Thats none of my concern. But every single night that i'm playing, the only person thats usually on is Smackd. When he logs off at night, (usually around 2 AM EST), no staff are on until atleast 7 AM EST. This is the only time i can be active in game, therefor i'm stuck playing with a bunch of cancerous children who do whatever they want because no staff are on. Gretar please promote someone in that time period.

Thanks for reading. No hate or flame please

Allegiance

17 minutes ago, Matt said:

I'd be happy too step up and deal with inbreds on this server

That’d mean you have to deal with yourself.

2 hours ago, Allegiance said:

I'm not saying people need to be demoted. Thats none of my concern. But every single night that i'm playing, the only person thats usually on is Smackd. When he logs off at night, (usually around 2 AM EST), no staff are on until atleast 7 AM EST. This is the only time i can be active in game, therefor i'm stuck playing with a bunch of cancerous children who do whatever they want because no staff are on. Gretar please promote someone in that time period.

Thanks for reading. No hate or flame please

Allegiance

Agree, only person I can see being promoted is Suor.

As for SS, we have a couple in mind.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, sophia said:

No we dont ;p

Ur literally retarded just shut the fuck up for a moment and stop trying to get involved in everything that doesn’t conern you u stupid pvmer. ur obviously not a part of the community I made u quit back to Elkoy 

And yh we do need new staff u inbred FUCK these stupid ass server supports were on everyones dick until they got it and now they barely even play

as for future possible server supports I’d give it to Allegiance, Gied4life, Ml Gudi, Finnesed, 3 at all 99, dario again (ss king) @Smackd stop being a faggot and take these to consideration and stop promoting RETARDED people 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Ur literally retarded just shut the fuck up for a moment and stop trying to get involved in everything that doesn’t conern you u stupid pvmer. ur obviously not a part of the community I made u quit back to Elkoy 

And yh we do need new staff u inbred FUCK these stupid ass server supports were on everyones dick until they got it and now they barely even play

as for future possible server supports I’d give it to Allegiance, Gied4life, Ml Gudi, Finnesed, 3 at all 99, dario again (ss king) @Smackd stop being a faggot and take these to consideration and stop promoting RETARDED people 

😂😂😂😂😂 imagine thinking this staker addict trashtalker is gonna make me quit 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Just now, sophia said:

😂😂😂😂😂 imagine thinking this staker addict trashtalker is gonna make me quit 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

you won’t fight me tho? 🤔😂

I tell you what. Pm me a server, pm me where and what time, and we’ll fight, we’re both getting a witness

you’ve died to me twice the past 30 days, but obv ”u don’t care about roat pkz” so pm me a server nigga

I don't understand it Zoradz, It's as easy as ::give server support, or ::give mod. In all honesty, the only SS i've seen worth a damn is Suor, Killbob used to be but he doesn't give a damn anymore. Gretar just seems like he doesn't care anymore. I know he's been working on all these new updates, and he's  doing a damn good job, but things need to change within the staff. We need more than 1 mod. We need decent server support. Mikevanoers or whatever the hell his name is was muting people at duel because they were telling him to sit when he lost. Really? Try to speak to Gretar about it. I'm sure whoever gets promoted will do a good job, just please make it within my timezone. 

5 hours ago, Floyd said:

LMao you've got to be joking?? Only ones i agree with here are Gied and Allegiance 

• Upvote 1

I myself have been pretty inactive for the past month but that's because my priorities are going first. Also, I haven't seen any bad feedback about me. I try not to be abusive & refrain from arguing with rulebreakers. Can handle situations without having the need to flame or whatsoever.  (What I'm trying to say is basically: Don't worry about me I know what I'm capable of and what I bring to the table.

• Hmmm 1

27 minutes ago, Mike said:

I myself have been pretty inactive for the past month but that's because my priorities are going first. Also, I haven't seen any bad feedback about me. I try not to be abusive & refrain from arguing with rulebreakers. Can handle situations without having the need to flame or whatsoever.  (What I'm trying to say is basically: Don't worry about me I know what I'm capable of and what I bring to the table.

Basically you're a pussy 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Mike said:

You said it right there, IN-ACTIVE. Give the spot to someone who'd be active.

1 minute ago, Allegiance said:

You said it right there, IN-ACTIVE. Give the spot to someone who'd be active.

? I'm the one and only & staff member with most potential why would I resign? :o Give me a good reason (There are none) and I'll consider it. :joy:

7 minutes ago, Mike said:

? I'm the one and only & staff member with most potential why would I resign? :o Give me a good reason (There are none) and I'll consider it. :joy:

This right here is about as basic of a reply as it gets. Too much self confidence, not enough discipline. Your ego tells me that you think you're the next Co-owner, but in all Reality, you haven't passed try outs yet.

Edited by Allegiance

4 hours ago, Legend™ said:

thats my job ngl

Also its not that easy as typing ::givemod lolz that commands doesnt even exist for obv reasons

Legend :) 

2 hours ago, Allegiance said:

How dumb could you possibly be?

Said the guy who doesn’t know how to use the quote button 

12 hours ago, Floyd said:

you won’t fight me tho? 🤔😂

I tell you what. Pm me a server, pm me where and what time, and we’ll fight, we’re both getting a witness

you’ve died to me twice the past 30 days, but obv ”u don’t care about roat pkz” so pm me a server nigga

I wont fight you? Retard fuck you always hidin on alts how the fuck you want me to fight you freak

18 hours ago, Floyd said:

gudi and dario maybe. rest nty.

btw me and @Xbrzh will be getting promoted soon watch out #gsltn

• Upvote 2
  • Hmmm 1

21 hours ago, Floyd said:

I feel like a few of your suggestions kinda contradict your statement.

• Haha 1

Staff come and go, what we should be learing from them is not just their legacy but the desired attributes they displayed in their assignments to cull the new elite staff . However, there's no such thing as perfection, and the vetting process can be tough. Activity high, ig/forums just not too much due to mental health. Good decorum with anyone regardless if you're being watched, and with a competitive pking server it'd be easier getting blood from a stone.  Being well known and fairly liked, having good communication skills, having a cool temper; moderate to a plethora shit ton of knowledge on the game. Ability to work on a team, knowing the rules by heart, knowing when to follow the letter or the principle of said rule. Respecting the chain of command, and knowing when to tell your superior to eat a dick to protect the sanctity of the rules you uphold or an innocent player (rarely ever). Preferably a easy to get along attitude to keep the sc in peace. Lastly, understanding shits just a game bro, only real stress is deciding if you wanna use your one free 30 minute a day corrupt temp mute on cunt a or faggot b. Anyone who fits this bill is mac banned, or being considered already.  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Elizathepat (2) said:

This topic is too full with flame and not talking about the actual subject at hand. I think that roat pkz should have more staff on, even if I don't play, bettering the server for when I come back only by going on forums would be quite an accomplishment for me. 🤠

DIDNT YOU QUIT YOU FREAK