2017 FOR LAVISH/SPARTANS

NOT SAFE

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

Doesn’t make a difference. There’s no come back from this. I didn’t know you guys died this many times 🤦🏽‍♂️

Why do you trash talk yet you've never stepped in the wilderness. 

+ Not to mention more than half of these aren't even when Spartans was assembled lol.

4 minutes ago, Smackd said:

+ Not to mention more than half of these aren't even when Spartans was assembled lol.

First of all I don’t HAVE to step in the wilderness, I already know there’s not going to be much competition. I still PK whenever I feel like it, what usually happens is that a Spartans member dies

And who cares? Still the same member old clan new clan no changes except that now you and Sophia are in it (Sophia passed Arun in deaths so what you tryna say?)

But since you wanna talk about how no Lavish kp’s matter because it’s a new clan name, tell me how many times either of you have died since Spartans became a thing? It’s an embarrassment💀 get on Skype I’ll show you something

Just now, Smackd said:

Unless you PK, you have no credibility therefore your statements mean nothing lol.

But I do PK, so what’s your point? Instead of talking about some bullshit you know ain’t true, help me get someone in your clan to fight me

You don’t have to front to make your clan seem like something it isn’t, the first post in this thread proves everything 😂

1 minute ago, Floyd said:

But I do PK, so what’s your point? Instead of talking about some bullshit you know ain’t true, help me get someone in your clan to fight me

You don’t have to front to make your clan seem like something it isn’t, the first post in this thread proves everything 😂

Like I said lol, when you PK let any of us know what alt you're on lol.

7 hours ago, Tupac said:

Gunit is pretty horrible and most of the kills are from the broken client with unlimited tbs/entangles :S 

not to mention you were roasting them here: 

who's side are you on rofl

neither, if you died to gunit that many times for max its embarassing so i put these kills in, only tb glitch was Renegades smokey

4 hours ago, Hatcx said:

Did you die to them or something why r u making this ?

No

4 hours ago, Smackd said:

Yeah he died yesterday not gonna point out who :P 

'tank test' 8 brew

56 minutes ago, Smackd said:

smokey wasnt in the team during renegades and i doubt he would make any difference to the 3/4 kills in the topic

2 hours ago, Floyd said:

Doesn’t make a difference. There’s no come back from this. I didn’t know you guys died this many times 🤦🏽‍♂️

More max deaths than gunit as well...

Also, I forgot the Jdrc death of when Spartans crashed a brid run in vs Renegades and Jdrc died to a 40 bolt by a tanker.

7 hours ago, Queen Royal said:

Chris? Gtfo with you're Wierd ass Rwt shit

not chris

i dont enjoy roatpkz anymore

Rsn is p3rsona if u want to add