:/ pce guys :/

seers10

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

never except for when I sold taylor his set back for a max set :/

Jj said u bought from him tho.. never should've posted that u dumb faggot get off my dick

Lmfao why would I buy off Jj he would give it me for free u weirdo you Legit used to make new accounts rwt so you could buy 100k title then repeat after you died 

1 hour ago, Viceroy said:

Why is it bad for people to move on from a dieing rsps with 0 clan activity on? People on the thread have made quitting posts recently or in the past for sure. Just because you were too addicted and came back doesn't mean others can't quit

^ Game been dying for the the longest time now lol it's no longer fun imo 

1 hour ago, Aqeelxo said:

Peace out man 

Lol not my screenshot bro 

42 minutes ago, Floyd said:

S/o to the only pkers left on this game (lavish) for not letting the game die by playing 24/7 

s/o to every1 but you swedish midget Lol stop replying you got BODIED off the server, make a new forum acc and keep your mouth shut for weeks and practice on an alt as you always do mikhamzli midget bye dont reply midget lol :S ur short lol be @ edgepvp or shut up 

59 minutes ago, COKE_BOY_MAFIA said:

Lol not my screenshot bro 

s/o to every1 but you swedish midget Lol stop replying you got BODIED off the server, make a new forum acc and keep your mouth shut for weeks and practice on an alt as you always do mikhamzli midget bye dont reply midget lol :S ur short lol be @ edgepvp or shut up 

6’3 buff somali 

ur 15 and ur from afghanistan I can imagine some skinny computer geek that’s relegion and wears a necklace that says ”Islam” 💀💀 fuck outta here bitch I’ll murder you

u talm bout coming to sweden and all that bullshit NIGGA I gave u my adress phone number all that and u didn’t even call my phone once... not even anonymously ur a bitch I’d call u on facetime and put a gun to ur face ur a big forum rookie tho u ain’t about SHIT irl 

come to exiled show me/PROVE ME ur not JUST a roat pkz hybrid 😂 

10 hours ago, Floyd said:

6’3 buff somali 

ur 15 and ur from afghanistan I can imagine some skinny computer geek that’s relegion and wears a necklace that says ”Islam” 💀💀 fuck outta here bitch I’ll murder you

u talm bout coming to sweden and all that bullshit NIGGA I gave u my adress phone number all that and u didn’t even call my phone once... not even anonymously ur a bitch I’d call u on facetime and put a gun to ur face ur a big forum rookie tho u ain’t about SHIT irl 

come to exiled show me/PROVE ME ur not JUST a roat pkz hybrid 😂 

this guy is talking abt guns nd killing niggas but all he does irl is play a game about wizards and knights? lol shut the fuck up we all know ur just a dumb white school shooting fuck who doesn't get enough attention @ school