explanation please

It is because instant g maul spec is processed when all incoming packets are processed, and if ur opponent is cycled before u then spec it goes through the prayer u activated in the same tick, sorry about issue and I will re-work gmaul soon so it cycles when all other attacks do to prevent this and make the spec work like osrs.

• Upvote 1
  • Hmmm 1
10 hours ago, Jdi07 said:

You have 3,500 forum posts and play every day. You know the server is broken so just move on to the real game. If you cant,why are u still complaining for the 1000th time.

me posting this wll help gretar improve the game, why do you tke the time to make numerous email addresses to show ur alter egos on the roatpkz forums, just move on mate.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, JBLIND said:

Roat Pkz will give a refund to a player if the reason of said death was because of a fault with-in the game itself, not due to the lack of skill of said player. If the nightmares of SliDeR PUre still haunt you to this date please consult with a counselor! 

Every single one of my deaths are the games fault