44s ➡️ Mage Bank | Watch in 1080p60 HD

49 minutes ago, sophia said:

Ddnt you quit? What are you doing on forums swedish staker

https://prnt.sc/gwd2cq

Suck my dick you got a double 300 claw spec on my tank you’re bragging about that? It’s 4-1 what exactly are you celebrating 😂😂

38 minutes ago, Jdi07 said:

Shit server with 0 relevance in osrs scene, bait af and overused tune,boring clips and server. Make a vid on the real game.

👆🏿

1 hour ago, Jdi07 said:

Shit server with 0 relevance in osrs scene, bait af and overused tune,boring clips and server. Make a vid on the real game.

"Make a vid on the real game"

like having a 4 year old rs 2007 account means anything btw you don't play rs anyway👋 💁🏼

32 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Suck my dick you got a double 300 claw spec on my tank you’re bragging about that? It’s 4-1 what exactly are you celebrating 😂😂

👆🏿

Same goes for you 👆

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Jdi07 said:

Imagine worrying about the osrs scene when you’ve never played osrs before downie 😂😂😂

Anyways, Kurayamino why are you still so obsessed with this game you keep evading forum bans just to comment you clearly would die for access to the server again, your duel addiction is coming back isn’t it 😂

• Haha 1