::Risk is Dead

So I'm making this post because as a risk fighter, I've been struggling to find fights for a week. I think I've had one or two fights in the past week that were actually risk fights. At ::risk, it's usually empty and I've been on for 5+ hours past days. Whenever there is a few players, it's always the same people.

I think something needs to be changed because it's a PK server yet no one risks. Only dueling. I understand that the stakers are the people that donate which is the money coming to Gretar but I think something needs to be changed to make ::Risk more active. 

I suggest converting all the dragon claws to 1k then changing em to 5k pkp ea. I also highly encourage upgrading ::Risk and adding something to make it more active. (Ex. Maybe a token system) 

Claws should be 5K months ago, because their max hit is 82, as good as AGS, and their speed is faster than AGS.

Also DH should be at least 1K not 200 pkp, 200 pkp is a joke, and how can DH be worth the same than shit torags or veracs?

Anyways regarding your post, how to make ::risk more active? You simply can't, people who can't pk won't risk, they will stake, simple as that.

Ideas

10 pkp / kill

2 killcount/kill

This would also need an update of the zones, else newbs risking 25-250 would be farming there

Edited by INSTAURI
2 hours ago, INSTAURI said:

Claws should be 5K months ago, because their max hit is 82, as good as AGS, and their speed is faster than AGS.

Also DH should be at least 1K not 200 pkp, 200 pkp is a joke, and how can DH be worth the same than shit torags or veracs?

Anyways regarding your post, how to make ::risk more active? You simply can't, people who can't pk won't risk, they will stake, simple as that.

Ideas

10 pkp / kill

2 killcount/kill

This would also need an update of the zones, else newbs risking 25-250 would be farming there

Maybe 5k after a buff, claws are hit and miss a lot (unreliable) from my experience,  might have the same max hit as AGS but the same accuracy isn't there.

Speed is an irrelevant factor since both items are almost exclusively used for spec, if anything it's worth a normal swing of the AGS but never the claws because whip is better (non-spec). Basically unless you're gonna do 2x spec, weapon speed shouldn't come into it.

Dharoks' isn't same price, along with Ahrims',  those 2 sets cost double the amount of the other sets. Reason it is "cheap" is to encourage Wilderness Pkers to use it since they used to be spawnable at one time. I think the price is right. 

Why would anybody farm at risk when most of the Wilderness teleports are dead or some of the custom teles with Pk zones? (Side note: PM me if you really want to farm!)

And FYI 2 KC/Kill is seriously the dumbest thing I ever read, thanks for the laugh I guess. Should also be 2 death counts per death to maintain a true KDR xD

5 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Maybe 5k after a buff, claws are hit and miss a lot (unreliable) from my experience,  might have the same max hit as AGS but the same accuracy isn't there.

Speed is an irrelevant factor since both items are almost exclusively used for spec, if anything it's worth a normal swing of the AGS but never the claws because whip is better (non-spec). Basically unless you're gonna do 2x spec, weapon speed shouldn't come into it.

Dharoks' isn't same price, along with Ahrims',  those 2 sets cost double the amount of the other sets. Reason it is "cheap" is to encourage Wilderness Pkers to use it since they used to be spawnable at one time. I think the price is right. 

Why would anybody farm at risk when most of the Wilderness teleports are dead or some of the custom teles with Pk zones? (Side note: PM me if you really want to farm!)

And FYI 2 KC/Kill is seriously the dumbest thing I ever read, thanks for the laugh I guess. Should also be 2 death counts per death to maintain a true KDR xD

Claws + axe = speed helps

Claws + whip = speed helps

Claws + poke any gs or elder = speed helps

Claws were buffed already, their accuracy is bigger than ags and isn't rare to see 70 specs by rune guys.