GYM LIFE - Sorry

Gym Life

Hey Guys,

Whatsup everyone this is King Gym, a.k.a Gym Life.

oke so basicly guys ive made this topic for some reasons as you guys know ive stopped playing this roatpkz for couple months as you know, but now i want to come back with a new start.

oke first of all i want to say is sorry to all staff members, what i did and what i said. im sorry for all arab players that ive made them quit you guys are free to join again. so basicly what im saying is im sorry for doing things what you guys didnt liked of me or whatever you guys though. 

but also dont forget what i did for this server > good things such as reporting rulebreakers and helping in yellchat, making jokes in yellchat etc. listen that will never happen again what i only say is im just gonna play the game and turn my private off and you guys might see me around playing but for sure you guys will not see me helping or talking in yellchat or whatever like that. so basicly im just a spook that is gonna play allright. 

which is a positive thing for you guys, you guys will not see me online or doing bad things or whatever like that so have a good one for that 1.

and i hope everyone will accept this topic and will say oke, im speaking also to all staff members. you guys can flame me or whatever like that all good, and just to let you guys know i always wanted to become a SS as you guys knew but from now i dont need that anymore, only what you guys see of me is a unknown guy walking through the streets of edge. 

Have a nice day guys.

Bestwishes,

Gym Life ( KANE )

Edited by Gym Life
  • Nice 2

6 hours ago, Gym Life said:

that ive made them quit

You never made anyone quit.

making jokes in yellchat

I've only ever seen you call yourself a king and flame

sorry to all staff members

I still don't like you

On 23-10-2017 at 11:52 PM, appleate said:

Don't leave for that men, come back and have a great time here, Iv'e been playing since Roatpkz release and the community is still in good shape just a few bumps here and there if you know what I  mean.

i understand brother, im back dw

On 04/11/2017 at 2:40 AM, i got u m8 said:

@purealwaysbestpker! oh wait its not my topic jk.

hope you'll get ss soon!!!!! come back brotha!!!!! i miss u  and i forgiveyou and fuk u zoradz

Tyty

@Zoradz ur useless no joke, please just go quit again for half year, because you are worthless for this server. Like i mean everyone is doing their job and you aint doing nothing and im the person who still tries to get something on options like new ranks, new achievments that people can get instead of talking all the time and argue with me go think some ideas for this server you useless. @Gretar like bro are you kidding what is this zorats doing to this server like litterly nothing, i dont get u man keep listen to jblind gretar and to zoradz like they help you alot. This ss people sucking jblind behave mike, because they are scared and jblind sucks zorats its like a train, i mean they are all useless no joke

• Zoradz locked this topic