Notsalgic Times

Hello dear RoatPkz community , Its me your Indian friend Dipesh and through the 3 years, I've been with RoatPkz, I've noticed players complaining about how hard it is to earn pkp, when starter classes cannot combat with veterans or older players who have much more op gears equipped, therefore I'd like to make a suggestion in which i believe will change RoatPkz and bring back tons of players as before.( Even if weapons are outdated IMO can be a huge asset).

@Gretar Ive been playing RoatPkz since day 1 and enjoyed every bit, the community itself was amazing and still is. Players say this game is toxic and stuff , but at the end of the day its how you deal with players and your maturity to ignore. Keep up the legendary work Gretar much love.

1) Bring back spawnable gears, weapons like the old is gold times.

2) Bring back Chaotic weapons , ( these are a great assets towards Roatpkz), still can be.

3) Bring back old hybrid zones , legendary.

4) Whoever suggested you to change the server removing all the old updates did a terrible job with suggesting it .

5) Make it as before donators could spawn, Ely , Arcane, Divine etc, but make it if you would like to spawn items you would need to vote which that vote can be used for 7 hours to spawn items for free. Donators can spawn any item for any amount of time regarding main Pvp weapons etc.

Nothing else can be said bring back old Roatpkz!!!, but please bring back old RoatPkz.

PS- Staff might be triggered saying '' This is the worst suggestion'' are you kidding me this is the best suggestion , think about how many players quit RoatPkz due to this update and how many poor pkers there are , @JBLIND™ I guess you sure are blind reading my suggestions but everyone has an opinion at the end of the day, I'm thinking for everyone in the community not just for a specific player ... @Gretar

@Gretarthank you, yours truly.

@Ahmash , your forehead mad my Asian brother ;)

Edited by appleate
  • Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, JBLIND™ said:

This is probably the worst suggestion you could possibly think of

It’s really not

Tournament only has one winner

Edge is now full of dh’ers only since the bounty hunter update (means people in rune can suck a fat dick)

Jad only has one winner

All bosses you need statius for or ur not gonna last 1 kill

Voting is 5 sites and the reward is 100 pkp or a box that gives you a 40 pkp ring 100% of the time

Lottery steals 20% and you’d have to be rich or have viva madrid luck to win

Make a pkp guide then 

• Upvote 2

Floyd, anyone can kill anyone in edge, dher's are usually shit. Rune dds/veng is easy dh set and poof you can compete even more easily!

However, I do wanna add a sidenote, increasing the price of DH would be beneficial, less people using it, more of a risk fight thing. Maybe 500 pkp a set?