Editing  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I make this a regular thing?

2. 2. Which one would you prefer me do

• Pick clips to edit every two weeks
    • Pick clips to edit every month

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/31/2017 at 06:30 AM

Hello my name is Matthew, I've been editing for nearly two years now. Over my time of editing I've learned to use these softwares for editing and video recording and I suggest you all use them as well or learn, Camtasia studio 8, Sony Vegas pro 13, Adobe after effects. I haven't edited a video within months and would like to make a short edit, No I no longer play so I'm requesting clips from one of you! I'm not charging or asking anything from this, It only benefits you, You can do whatever you like with the edit after I'm finished and I will not upload it to my YouTube channel, If you want an edit just fill this out and wait for a pm from me, if u don't get your video edited don't get upset! I'm going to try and do this at least once a month or once every two weeks, just to stay apart of the community in a positive way without playing, So if u don't get picked this time, Apply next time then!

Song you want me to use: 

Duration of clips | How Long are the clips |:

What type of edit you're looking for ( As in Hype, Sad, Fast, Slow, Dark, Light, Type of edits ):

Do you have skype or discord?: 

After filling out this form I will pm you on the forums about proceeding onto the next step from there. 

(Don't pressure me too rush my edit, I will not rush an edit and I will take as long as needed to finish or make the edit perfect, Waiting time can take up too 1-2 weeks but the longer it takes the better the edit will be and don't request me to edit anything over 4 minutes or up

Thank you have a good day 

-

Matt

Edited by Matt
  • Nice 3
4 hours ago, Same Sea said:

very nice of you. would probably benefit some newer players on roatz who have gotten into making videos. will give them an opportunity to release quality videos with decent editing.

Yes it would, It also applies too old players as well not just the new 

4 hours ago, JBLIND™ said:

Very nice of you, I may send you my vid for the competition so keep an eye out! 

Will do 

23 minutes ago, Pk Kush said:

Hey buddy, I've been looking for someone to do me a edit or 2 (possibly more), I'm willing to pay you pkp for your time of course, if you'd be interested? Thanks :) 

Kush Pk

Not asking for any pkp or money for my editing service, If you want an edit done please fill this out and I'll get back to you on further notice. 

Song you want me to use: 

Duration of clips | How Long are the clips |:

What type of edit you're looking for ( As in Hype, Sad, Fast, Slow, Dark, Light, Type of edits ):

Do you have skype or discord?: 

( Everyone who wants an edit fill these out under this topic please, I'll be pming people on the forums who have filled out my forms properly ) 

Hey man, I've got a few clips already (8 ish) and was planning to make a vid, however my Camtasia doesn't work atm. If you help me fix it and give me a few days to get some more clips, I'll be able to send them to you cos I can't edit for shit. I'm a decent NH, I can show you some of the clips I've already got if you want. Cheers man.

Song you want me to use: Not sure yet, open-minded for your ideas tho

Duration of clips | How Long are the clips |: Aiming to get around 2-2.5 mins of clips (1 clip is 15 seconds maybe?)

What type of edit you're looking for ( As in Hype, Sad, Fast, Slow, Dark, Light, Type of edits ): Hype/Fairly fast paced

Do you have skype or discord?: Discord ye

Edited by Arcadium