Rag Bot tribrid ranger guy

1 hour ago, Team Selena Gomez said:

they will sleep happy knowing the admin in their team gives them items and got the owner to put in a command where ppl in basics cant attack them so they dont have to fight teams

I love how you pretend yoobs never abused or gave ya all shit when he was in meridian 😂

2 hours ago, Team Selena Gomez said:

they will sleep happy knowing the admin in their team gives them items and got the owner to put in a command where ppl in basics cant attack them so they dont have to fight teams

I think you're mistaken @Smackd is actually the cheapest person I've ever met wouldn't give 5pkp if it'd save children in Africa 

• Hmmm 1
32 minutes ago, Tupac said:

I think you're mistaken @Smackd is actually the cheapest person I've ever met wouldn't give 5pkp if it'd save children in Africa 

So true...

@Smackd

1 hour ago, sophia said:

I love how you pretend yoobs never abused or gave ya all shit when he was in meridian 😂

I love how you pretend you were even pk’ing at that time?

What’s in the past stays there you have nothing to do with it you weren’t in a clan. Even now all the shit Smackd gives u goes to every solid pker 😂😂 mexicos finest suicider

52 minutes ago, Floyd said:

So true...

@Smackd

What’s in the past stays there you have nothing to do with it you weren’t in a clan. Even now all the shit Smackd gives u goes to every solid pker 😂😂 mexicos finest suicider

I don’t fund anyone anything + dw about this thread you don’t Pk and you quit 

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

He didint tho 

Also are you saying smackd abuses for you lot?🤔

No but that what you all try to tell

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

So true...

@Smackd

Dont know why you talking you quitted roat? 1-0 btw

The vicious circle continues.. 

Make a new/old remake of ur clan > Post some video's without any kills or killing mystic randomers > Make a forum post that ''ur back'' > Your members start planking in the next few days > Inner beef because of deaths > Saying u guys ''quitted'' but all actually pking on alts for a few weeks/months > Make a new/old remake of ur clan :)

Anyone who visits the forums regularly or looks in the topics in clan discussion can agree.

Nice video nonetheless, when I was arguing with u over that on  yell I actually thought u didnt have this footage, totally forgot about it. Keep up the activity :D

8 hours ago, Khalil said:

The vicious circle continues.. 

Make a new/old remake of ur clan > Post some video's without any kills or killing mystic randomers > Make a forum post that ''ur back'' > Your members start planking in the next few days > Inner beef because of deaths > Saying u guys ''quitted'' but all actually pking on alts for a few weeks/months > Make a new/old remake of ur clan :)

Anyone who visits the forums regularly or looks in the topics in clan discussion can agree.

Nice video nonetheless, when I was arguing with u over that on  yell I actually thought u didnt have this footage, totally forgot about it. Keep up the activity :D

Cycle* ur 4n

I get on 2 days a week and that’s why we pked the last 2 days (assumption would be u won’t see us on-we just dominated u for those 2 days)

You guys have 6 team names in a little over 2 years, we have 3 (that only I’ve been apart of)

The team you’re in now is the result of “inner clan beef”. Our “team” are friends since 2013 whom have never fought over a death (would be hard, we never die. 15-1 kdr with your team)

Your team is a 2015 clueless tribrid team full of sub-par brainless zombies like yourself. Just because you can concoct your first 3 paragraphs in English doesn’t mean what you’re saying has any validity.

I find it very funny that since we stopped playing (killing you), you have completely forgotten who you are. You are the bolting guy who until the last 2 months had a fear of pking. You are a BOLTER AGSER. You have no pking ability whatsoever and it’s shocking you forgot that

Edit: nvm villi is 4 names in 4 years