Item pkp price changes?

make each pk worth more than 2 pkp which is extremely low for servers like this, I think 15 pkp per kill is suitable then bonus for kill streaks

*5 kill streak 25 pkp per kill

*10 kill streak 30 pkp per kill

*15 kill streak 35 pkp per kill (max)

claws 1k -----> 4k

ags 5k -----> 6k

full dh 200 ----> 1k

cerb boots 750 ----> 2k

rings (i) 40/80 ----> 500

granite maul 1k -----> 2k

torso 40 -----> 500 *KEPT ON DEATH*

dragon defender 800 -----> 1500 *KEPT ON DEATH*

fire cape 60 -----> 3k *KEPT ON DEATH*

stat set 1250 -----> 3k

bandos set 500 -----> 2k

armadyl set 650 -----> 2k

teleports 10 -----> 4

acb 2500 -----> 4k 

sotd 2500 -----> 4k

(MOVE INFERNAL CAPE FROM VOTE TO PKP) 500 VOTES -----> 250k pkp (sink) *no sell back value* *KEPT ON DEATH*

(MOVE WHIP TENT FROM VOTE TO PKP) 35 VOTES -----> 2.5k

(MOVE VOID FROM VOTE TO PKP) 5-10 VOTES -----> 1k PER PIECE *KEPT ON DEATH*

(MOVE OCCULT FROM VOTE TO PKP) 35 VOTES -----> 2.5k 

rune pouch 1k -----> 5k *KEPT ON DEATH*

ahrims top/legs 50 -----> 1k

karils top/legs 50 -----> 1k

ahrims book/wand 50 -----> 1k

---------------*move items to pkp shop from free shops*------------------

bandos/sara/zammy godswords 0 -----> 500

abyssal whip 0 -----> 500

dragon boots 0 -----> 100

fury 0 -----> 500

dragon [] 0 -----> 250

crystal shield 0 -----> 250

obby shield 0 -----> 100

barrows gloves 0 -----> 100

*********** Possible add a unlimited teleport for 75-100k *money sink* ************* *KEPT ON DEATH*

*NOTE I BELIEVE THESE CHANGES CAN AND WILL HELP THE COMMUNITY GROW AND MAKE PLAYERS ACTUALLY RISK MORE IF THEY WANT ADVANTAGES* please give me your feedback and let me know if i've missed any items here!

*NOTE EDITED SOME OF THE PRICES TO BETTER SUITE A FEW PEOPLE*

Edited by killer59875
  • Nice 1

I'd be supportive of this if there were easier ways for new players to make money. As it stands, 90% of roatpkz is dirt poor and running around in shanty gear. This wouldn't exactly help that situation nor would it help the playerbase. I do see where you're coming from though so don't take this the wrong way.

Also what's the point in bumping AGS up by 1k lol 

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 1
2 minutes ago, Tupac said:

I'd be supportive of this if there were easier ways for new players to make money. As it stands, 90% of roatpkz is dirt poor and running around in shanty gear. This wouldn't exactly help that situation nor would it help the playerbase. I do see where you're coming from though so don't take this the wrong way.

Also what's the point in bumping AGS up by 1k lol 

could also make each pk worth more than 2 pkp which is extremely low for servers like this, I think 10 pkp per kill is suitable then bonus for kill streaks *5 kill streak 15 pkp per kill *10 kill streak 20 pkp per kill *15 kill streak 25 pkp per kill (max)

• Nice 1
3 minutes ago, killer59875 said:

could also make each pk worth more than 2 pkp which is extremely low for servers like this, I think 10 pkp per kill is suitable then bonus for kill streaks *5 kill streak 15 pkp per kill *10 kill streak 20 pkp per kill *15 kill streak 25 pkp per kill (max)

In that case (me being the community manager @Zoradz is shit) I would have to have a sit down with gretar and re-evaluate the PKP rates. :)

• Haha 1

No support. Don't play RSPS to welfare or grind too much for gear. Nobody is risking these items (Edgeville), IDK why they would at higher price points. 

Seriously I've played eco servers (where AGS is only obtained from GWD yourself or trade players) and is still easier/quicker to get. I feel the prices are just about OK right now, and PvM drops are not good enough or worthwhile to do. 

Remember this is a spawn/PK server and the emphasis should be on PKing not wealth accumulation - that's secondary. This just encourages more safing, running and tabbing which to me is boring AF.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

No support. Don't play RSPS to welfare or grind too much for gear. Nobody is risking these items (Edgeville), IDK why they would at higher price points. 

Seriously I've played eco servers (where AGS is only obtained from GWD yourself or trade players) and is still easier/quicker to get. I feel the prices are just about OK right now, and PvM drops are not good enough or worthwhile to do. 

Remember this is a spawn/PK server and the emphasis should be on PKing not wealth accumulation - that's secondary. This just encourages more safing, running and tabbing which to me is boring AF.

this is exactly why the pkp from actually KILLING people and getting streaks would be improved. The items aren't pked with in EDGE usually because people don't fight them, thats why they are used at ::risk for risk fights.. with current prices some items add too much stats for the low value they are worth its pretty op. the point of pking with expensive gear is the damage/defence advantage that comes with a high risk value. you shouldn't have a low risk with almost the same stats as someone risking 5k-10k pkp

6 minutes ago, killer59875 said:

this is exactly why the pkp from actually KILLING people and getting streaks would be improved. The items aren't pked with in EDGE usually because people don't fight them, thats why they are used at ::risk for risk fights.. with current prices some items add too much stats for the low value they are worth its pretty op. the point of pking with expensive gear is the damage/defence advantage that comes with a high risk value. you shouldn't have a low risk with almost the same stats as someone risking 5k-10k pkp

So you're saying to increase the price of PK items and also increase the amount of PKP you get each kill? Then there's no point of changing anything if you're raising both at the same as it's relative. 

In my opinion Gretar wouldn't and shouldn't make ALL "rare" items worth PKP because that's not how he wants Roat to be. However items such as the Fury must be worth PKP as it's basically the best overall amulet in the entire game. It literally only has to cost around 15 PKP which can give more variety to risks for players. This will encourage people to risk very small amounts as it will get them a huge advantage. 

well raising the pkp value on items will stable the community and increase the pkp people have invested in gear compared to people risking nothing. its not far for lets say someone wearing dharoks (200pkp) vs vestas (11-13kpkp) to have almost the same ko potential. The risk factor for advantage will go up by raising the prices of certain gear. The advantages of not risking any pkp will go down causing people to actually have to risk if they want the advantage. raising the PKP from kills is to help people get pkp starter money not for verteran players who already have money. let's be realistic here when starting a pserver most people will try to fight people risking gear for the small chance of koeing them. but currently the "SMALL" chance is kinda a "high chance" because a lot of items that are hard hitting cost 0 PKP and have no risk at all.

1 minute ago, killer59875 said:

well raising the pkp value on items will stable the community and increase the pkp people have 

???
I get your point tho. However, most of the price changes you mentioned are actually quite ridiculous. Like Rune pouch 10k F cape 3k??!?!?!?!??!!?

The only gear prices that need to be changed are Armadyl gear ( Not AGS), Bandos and Barrows items.  At the moment these are all far too cheap and need a bump in price which if i'm not mistaken was supposed to happen a while ago @Smackd @Gretar

3 minutes ago, J   said:

???
I get your point tho. However, most of the price changes you mentioned are actually quite ridiculous. Like Rune pouch 10k F cape 3k??!?!?!?!??!!?

The only gear prices that need to be changed are Armadyl gear ( Not AGS), Bandos and Barrows items.  At the moment these are all far too cheap and need a bump in price which if i'm not mistaken was supposed to happen a while ago @Smackd @Gretar

firecape is bis until able to afford the next which is 250k pkp or 500 votes.... ***KEPT ON DEATH***

10k is a money sink ***ALSO KEPT ON DEATH**** only people that should have the inventory advantage like that are people who have money for high end pking.

Edited by killer59875
Just now, killer59875 said:

firecape is bis until able to afford the next which is 250k pkp or 500 votes.... ***KEPT ON DEATH***

10k is a money sink NOBODY is ***ALSO KEPT ON DEATH**** it and the only people that should have the inventory advantage like that are people who have money for high end pking.

Do you know what the first thing people to look to buy when they start a Private server whether they're going to be Veng Pking, Tribrid or Hybrid? Untradables. There's no way we'd raise the price of them that significantly.

Look at it this way a Fire Cape on OSRS is fairly easy to obtain, whereas the Infernal cape is a high end, end game, top tier item which takes Max Gear, skill and a maxed account in most cases to obtain why would we make it easy to get or to be cheap and have everyone running around in a Infernal cape. Although this is a Private server we need content that people can aim for, as in the infernal cape will take them a long time to achieve. 

i agree with his pkp change expect for a few items and it would be a lot better way for new players to make money from pking which is gonna make edge more active with higher risks there and starting fresh with no one u know or anything this server is a very hard thing to do but my opinion don't really matter im just saying id like to see some things change in the favor of the newer/poor people on the server 

6 hours ago, Jblind said:

Do you know what the first thing people to look to buy when they start a Private server whether they're going to be Veng Pking, Tribrid or Hybrid? Untradables. There's no way we'd raise the price of them that significantly.

Look at it this way a Fire Cape on OSRS is fairly easy to obtain, whereas the Infernal cape is a high end, end game, top tier item which takes Max Gear, skill and a maxed account in most cases to obtain why would we make it easy to get or to be cheap and have everyone running around in a Infernal cape. Although this is a Private server we need content that people can aim for, as in the infernal cape will take them a long time to achieve. 

sure..first thing I look for on a server like this is untradeables which is something you should "WORK" for since they are basically BIS it should be given to you for 10 pk kills..but I also look for a server whos prices are completely fucked and will keep me going for short term goals as well as long term goals. current prices are absurd. raising it a bit maybe not 3k would benefeit the server in the longrun causing more pkp to leave the game and making people actually work for a goal. possible making pkp per kill increase per streak and per risk would give insensitive for people to risk more. with current prices it took me like 2 hours oh dhing to get all untradeables.. thats not ideal at all. we should be looking at a long-term for this server and not a short-term fix for the kids who cant get 5 kills in pvp.

ALSO THIS IS A PK SERVER NOT A VOTE SERVER sure keep/add more items that are "RARE" or dont impact pking to the vote store but for the love of god remove items that shouldn't be in there! "infernal, occult, tent, tent whip, void"

Edited by killer59875
  • Nice 1
9 hours ago, killer59875 said:

abyssal whip 0 -----> 500

dragon boots 0 -----> 100

fury 0 -----> 500

dragon [] 0 -----> 250

crystal shield 0 -----> 250

obby shield 0 -----> 100

barrows gloves 0 -----> 100

Agree with most except for these, no need to make everything exclusive.

And the rune pouch I can see it being 3-5k max.

7 hours ago, JBLIND said:

The only gear prices that need to be changed are Armadyl gear ( Not AGS), Bandos and Barrows items.  At the moment these are all far too cheap and need a bump in price which if i'm not mistaken was supposed to happen a while ago

People still don’t Pk in barrows can you imagine raising it again 🙃

• Hmmm 1
2 hours ago, Smackd said:

Agree with most except for these, no need to make everything exclusive.

And the rune pouch I can see it being 3-5k max.

People still don’t Pk in barrows can you imagine raising it again 🙃

these items have literally no value and give better stats then some items that COST PKP these are items that should def be changed to atleast some pkp... also dh is only 200pkp that is cheap AF for what its capable of.. it really should be more and give a bigger risk value for being EXTREMELY OP

10 minutes ago, God Dildo said:

this isnt *** tho

yeah its a PKING SERVER with a dying community and no goals with a bunch of non-riskers pjing rushers in edge.. lol

• Nice 1

I agree on most of this, certain items like whip b gloves f cape rune pouch the name a few are way to but i definitely see the value in raising the cost for dh, claws, gmaul etc, and the cape from the vote shop would be a decent eco cleaner, however make it worth 500k pkt so people are still encouraged to vote for money (will be cheaper as votes cost 500 ea) 

i liek it

Don't exactly know how the system is made, but i support the part of KILLSTREAK, and i would add.

As you win more PKP per kill , also your death gives the killer more PKP (scaled on Killstreak capped to a max).

This would be a good thing to add, but as there is not much control on farming and all that everyone would boost theirselvs and shit like that. But if there's a way to implement that i't be good to see it!!

3 hours ago, madcusbad said:

Don't exactly know how the system is made, but i support the part of KILLSTREAK, and i would add.

As you win more PKP per kill , also your death gives the killer more PKP (scaled on Killstreak capped to a max).

This would be a good thing to add, but as there is not much control on farming and all that everyone would boost theirselvs and shit like that. But if there's a way to implement that i't be good to see it!!

I aggree with this, thank you for the input! would have to put a 10 minute limit on same targ or something *must fight someone else first*

3 minutes ago, Aqeelxo said:

And how would new players even make anything lol. I def support kill streaks tho. 

by killing other new players and having a chance of killing people who are risking, or even killing the bosses that give the gear they want for basically free with crazy drop rates.. lol

I literally just died for 3k to someone risking 0pkp

Edited by killer59875
  • Nice 1
Just now, killer59875 said:

by killing other new players and having a chance of killing people who are risking, or even killing the bosses that give the gear they want for basically free with crazy drop rates.. lol

I literally just died for 3k to someone risking 0pkp

Yeah but the thing is they won't really be able to upgrade their gear with how high prices are, even when a ring alone is 500. And most of the edge pkers even in dh barely get kills. I go with dh or random gear and haven't died once to those guys. I think it'd create a real problem for them. 

1 minute ago, Aqeelxo said:

Yeah but the thing is they won't really be able to upgrade their gear with how high prices are, even when a ring alone is 500. And most of the edge pkers even in dh barely get kills. I go with dh or random gear and haven't died once to those guys. I think it'd create a real problem for them. 

it really wouldnt cause a problem for them at all, their ko potential is still high. vote boxes, gorillas, king black dragon, countless other bosses drop all these items just have a look at ::drops there is tons of ways for them to make the pkp besides just pking. when I started I did 2 times before I pked a full dh set, it was ez as hell. from that dh set I turned it into 5 dh sets then bought claws the gearing proccess is nothing with these current prices.. let's think about the long-term of the server and not short-term.. what will bring more players? a thriving community would. its not going to be thriving if everybody and their moms are pking in full vesta's in the wilderness. Make items more expensive to give advantages vs what you're risking. a player risking 0pkp should not have a 50% chance to kill someone risking 5k-10k pkp its stupid. force people to risk or be less powerful if they dont want to risk they can fight eachother. why do you think they implemented the pk defence system? it was to deter the newbies who just started because they literally risk nothing and give no reason to be killed unless they are a bounty target.

• Nice 1
10 minutes ago, killer59875 said:

it really wouldnt cause a problem for them at all, their ko potential is still high. vote boxes, gorillas, king black dragon, countless other bosses drop all these items just have a look at ::drops there is tons of ways for them to make the pkp besides just pking. when I started I did 2 times before I pked a full dh set, it was ez as hell. from that dh set I turned it into 5 dh sets then bought claws the gearing proccess is nothing with these current prices.. let's think about the long-term of the server and not short-term.. what will bring more players? a thriving community would. its not going to be thriving if everybody and their moms are pking in full vesta's in the wilderness. Make items more expensive to give advantages vs what you're risking. a player risking 0pkp should not have a 50% chance to kill someone risking 5k-10k pkp its stupid. force people to risk or be less powerful if they dont want to risk they can fight eachother. why do you think they implemented the pk defence system? it was to deter the newbies who just started because they literally risk nothing and give no reason to be killed unless they are a bounty target.

How is ko potential high if everyone sits at 80 hp and ur just gonna sit in a d scim when whip gets to be in the pkp shop?

how do you kill bosses with shit gear? will take 2 trips for one kill 😂

voting is 5 sites for 100pkp 

jad and tourney = always just ONE winner

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Floyd said:

How is ko potential high if everyone sits at 80 hp and ur just gonna sit in a d scim when whip gets to be in the pkp shop?

how do you kill bosses with shit gear? will take 2 trips for one kill 😂

voting is 5 sites for 100pkp 

jad and tourney = always just ONE winner

well first of all a vote ticket sells for 500 pkp and mystery box which can contain WAY more potential than collecting the 100 pkp from voting... 2nd all the bosses are complete trash just trash them.. lol, hardly anyone sits 80 + hp edge pking. from my experience most dhers in edge are emblem farming and sit around 60 hp for high axe hits.. which can easily be dds/venged... and fight other non-riskers if you dont want to be at a dis advantage vs someone with pkp risk.

Well your suggestion Is back to back, If the prices would change you would get more pkp per kill. So It won't change anything pretty much. If we gonna push the pkp increasing away I would agree with only one. It would be Statius , because it's second to highest tier. Also that voting stuff change is straight no. We already lack items in vote shop .