JBLIND

Gym Life

Hey Guys,

Whatsup everyone this is King Gym, a.k.a Gym Life.

oke so basicly guys ive made this topic for some reasons as you guys know ive stopped playing this roatpkz for couple months as you know, but now i want to come back with a new start.

oke first of all i want to say is sorry to all staff members, what i did and what i said. im sorry for all arab players that ive made them quit you guys are free to join again. so basicly what im saying is im sorry for doing things what you guys didnt liked of me or whatever you guys though. 

but also dont forget what i did for this server > good things such as reporting rulebreakers and helping in yellchat, making jokes in yellchat etc. listen that will never happen again what i only say is im just gonna play the game and turn my private off and you guys might see me around playing but for sure you guys will not see me helping or talking in yellchat or whatever like that. so basicly im just a spook that is gonna play allright. 

which is a positive thing for you guys, you guys will not see me online or doing bad things or whatever like that so have a good one for that 1.

and i hope everyone will accept this topic and will say oke, im speaking also to all staff members. you guys can flame me or whatever like that all good, and just to let you guys know i always wanted to become a SS as you guys knew but from now i dont need that anymore, only what you guys see of me is a unknown guy walking through the streets of edge. 

Have a nice day guys.

Bestwishes,

Gym Life ( KANE )

Huhhhhh???

• Upvote 1

@Team Selena Gomez thoughts 

7 hours ago, Gym Life said:

who are you again? i mean who the fuck are you and to who you talking? did i gave you permission to talk ? 

shut the fuck up rat, go kidnapp ur lil brother

This is me laughing with my arab team @Tupac @Smackd when @JBLIND getting beated at home hahahahahahahha by hes adopted family l00000000000000000000000000l

• JBLIND locked and unlocked this topic