Jblind Abuse

@Gretar

Someone attacks Nyzic with mage and is not fcing not praying and is standing next to him and was not doing it for 10 minutes was never asked to stop he got on Nyzic and boom in jail? Nyzic even admitted to getting Jblind to jail him l0l part that pisses me off is Jblind jailed someone without question yoobs did the same shit I killed requiem af at brid I was in dh granted but I was watching fights at brid zone req got on me I said off and and i fucking slapepd what a 70 or some shit getting ags barrows sotd and other shit and he tells yoobs to ban me so he could grab his shit back but unfortunately for requiem i got his shit before i got banned 

Like seriously Gretar put 2 and fucking 2 together bro how long are you going to wait before you do something when ur staff abuses their powers it took Yoobs to fuck you over for him to get demoted? How long will it be for Jblind you going to wait until he fucks you over as well? It's time for change Gretar if you dont have balls to punish ur staff give someone else the right to do it.

• Upvote 2

NAH DONT WORRY, that @Gretar loves people like that, people who abusing he loves it, what every fucking staff did, : terzey: RWT // Bind u dead: Stake Abuse/bugg // Yoobs: just a mother fucker. Amireleid1: a fucking cunt beggin 24/7 and staking. Bankai: stake addictness. Taco man: inactive for a year.

dont worry gretar loves people when they are fucking the server up, and people who wants to help him he wont make them which is good. 

let him keep rats as staff, why the fuck you think a 6 year server has 150 players? and os-scape i dont want to promote or w/e but they have that server max 2 years, and has 1k players. like, look the staff team of there and here, all staffs are turning Private off or you cant even check which staff is online when you are new in game, ive told that @Gretar 100 times make a command like ''::Staff'' so people can check which staffs are online, but he never listens he says 1 time oke i will and the other he forgets. no problem. and when it becomes to fixing server or testing, he pms me '' yo gym life''  help me for a sec.. lmao, im done with y all do whatever you guys want

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Yoobs da king said:

It's time for change Gretar if you dont have balls to punish ur staff give someone else the right to do it.

You're absolutely right. Let's get this Gretar guy to do something about this Jblind kid. Maybe he'll even get Zoradz off of his Australian buttocks and demote all of the current staff and then give me, and arun the Server Support ranks we rightfully deserve!

I've heard so many bad tings about the staff that I can't even remember the tings that they did wrong. 

#abuse™ #totallyabuse™ #demote™ #NotMyModerator™

-Sincerely jumper22

Edited by Xex
Abuse, I swer

35 minutes ago, Same Sea said:

when a staff member tells you to off since your  ragging someone you cant hide behind that "10 minute" shit. after warning they are free to jail you so i dont understand what you retards are even on about

? theres a shit ton of things wrong in this thread, the section unless we're debating said ethical/legality of said jail, lack of any evidence, an even colder case involving yoobs. However hitting someone in the wildy and them telling you to off is not ragging square up pussy nigga should be the mentality of any pker but the actual rules for ragging can be read, in this case he claims Nyzic never did say off, but again that's just his word. I dislike the fact that Jblind did not teleport over first to confirm said ragging fuck a word regardless if it's my best friend I'll verify. However who knows what really happened. 

Also -10 points for incorrectly using a meme J, - another 10 for not destroying this niggas thread with logic/proof or at least providing your side, the meme just shows a cocky attitude of "regardless of what you say I'm untouchable" it creates a unneeded divide between you and the community you represent. So while levity is good in most cases if there is no professionalism attached to it, well yeah.

Edited by Sage fest

@Sage fest lol. I don't need to prove anything, Nyzic pm'd me Gym would not off him. I teleported to him, Nyzic was in DH, Gym in Mystics. Didn't off. So dealt with it accordingly; considering Gym life's reputation and constant annoyance to all Staff members, myself and others, including other staff don't care. As far as it goes for this guy making this topic it has nothing to do with him even more so because Gym life make his own topic. 

I thought the meme was good.. lawlz?

Edited by JBLIND

8 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

@Sage fest lol. I don't need to prove anything, Nyzic pm'd me Gym would not off him. I teleported to him, Nyzic was in DH, Gym in Mystics. Didn't off. So dealt with it accordingly; considering Gym life's reputation and constant annoyance to all Staff members, myself and others, including other staff don't care. As far as it goes for this guy making this topic it has nothing to do with him even more so because Gym life make his own topic. 

You could have just said that, also any time a complaint comes before you just go through the motions of defending yourself. Anyone with a grudge against you that used half as much logic as me could have painted you in a somber light. If you don't want actual feedback shit nigga I'll make sure to give you the casual circle jerk that is known as the msf, oh J is infallible. 

Also that meme is meant for "what if i told you". 

Edited by Sage fest

6 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Based on the first post by 'Yoobs da king', can you confirm if:
1) Gym was using overhead prayer

2) Farcasting?

Because if neither of those things is true then it's not ragging in my book. The DH guy should actually win if he isn't a shitter.

Just my 2 cents on this.

• Nice 1

If you genuinely think @JBLIND should be demoted you're a complete moron in my books. (unless you're @Gym Life he is king :x

Man's doing a better job than 99% would do. This server loves to hate on staff when they're the people that actually speak to Gretar about implementing your updates. The majority of the new shit you get to enjoy on this game was discussed between Gretar and the staff team, not some random raggers who have 0 input and shouldn't even be allowed on the game. 

fuck off 

• Nice 1

• Zoradz locked this topic