Wilderness Suggestions + Things I want in game.

Suggestions.

God Spells.

None of the spells effects work.

Saradomins Strike should drain prayer.

817de18d3c56640216583732ad216d70.gif

Flames of Zamorak is meant to lower magic.

9b0ecd2add2b81a3054f3db6438eabe5.gif

Claws of Guthix is doesn't drain defence.

64b0e5e274089ff8048c406bed372fd2.gif

You cannot Use the staff of the dead with Flames of Zammy, I would love to be able to do this like shown in the video.

Items.

Here's a short list of items that don't work or cannot be spawned

• Items like new clue scroll masks and hats can not be spawned ( why ???? )
  • You Can't equip gnome shorts along with a lot of other outfit items ( BUT PLEASE DEAR GOD FIX GNOME SHORTS FIRST )
  • Salamanders do not work
  • You cannot spawn the ancient mace
  • There is no spec on the crystal halberd
  • Hunters crossbow does not work nor does the Dorgeshuun crossbow
  • WTF HAPPENED TO MY GILDED SKIRTS MATE?? (Seriously theres not even enough zerker pkers to make that worth PKP)

Wilderness suggestions.

The Wilderness Sword should be able to cut webs in 1 hit (Maybe a 500 kill milestone reward?)

8300159f6bbbfdcc6f24123db8072be8.png

You cannot set the destination on the obelisks (1000 kill requirement maybe?)

escaped btw ez

637cd9a8bc0495f4cc81be94a2538e36.gif

The ancients teleport tabs and also regular anicent spellbook teles do not work (On of the last updates probably broke)

9d4c29719ca0ad856464fe6df1bc365f.gif

Add the wilderness bosses (probably been suggested before)

8e7e5c041852b3cb609226f1a73cac0e.png

Wilderness Godwars cave (mostly for tb tanking but also a good spot for some pvm stuff maybe?)

6718a5b3efb68d9dbb6f2852d647e705.gif

Add the option to hunt black chinchompas and exchange them to an NPC for PKP.

Add a ::chins teleport along with this on the north most hill.

08f5982036b4318fd198f1008d87d8a0.png

That's all the suggestions and fixes I have for now but I will be making more posts like this in future.

Edited by Hatcx
  • Upvote 8

agree with all of this, and there’s so many more broken costume items. Also there’s tons of shit which is unspawnable and the reason for it is Gretar plans to do something with it in the future, maybe put it in some sort of shop (atleast that’s what I think).

also, pets are in the game, you can even search them, pleeeeease add all those bosses somewhere and have them drop pets, would be really cool imo

Just now, Ako said:

agree with all of this, and there’s so many more broken costume items. Also there’s tons of shit which is unspawnable and the reason for it is Gretar plans to do something with it in the future, maybe put it in some sort of shop (atleast that’s what I think).

also, pets are in the game, you can even search them, pleeeeease add all those bosses somewhere and have them drop pets, would be really cool imo

That's exactly what I thought, Like he was saving all these new items to re open CW or a pure risk shop or something but they've been sitting there doing nothing and I want to use them lol

24 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

That's exactly what I thought, Like he was saving all these new items to re open CW or a pure risk shop or something but they've been sitting there doing nothing and I want to use them lol

Yeah, gretar probably has all these things in mind and wants to do all of them, but I think it’s a developer problem more than anything. I think it’s just him doing all the coding? Unless salad is still working with him but I’m not sure

The fist time you post something that isn't autistic, nice one mate! Agree with this and @Gretar should get his ass in to gear and start working on this. 

As far as some items that are un-spawnable is because they haven't been implemented yet. We don't want a loads of 'rare' items dumped into the game is a bad fasion so implementation can take a while and in this case years/decades @Gretar:kappa:  

3 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

The fist time you post something that isn't autistic, nice one mate! Agree with this and @Gretar should get his ass in to gear and start working on this. 

As far as some items that are un-spawnable is because they haven't been implemented yet. We don't want a loads of 'rare' items dumped into the game is a bad fasion so implementation can take a while and in this case years/decades @Gretar:kappa:  

Iv'e been playing RSPS for a very long time, I had to make lots of posts like these in the past.

1 minute ago, Pk Kush said:

Why can't we use Chins? They'd be fun ngl 

On the topic of multi why don't phoenix necklaces work properly