STAFF TEAM

Gym Life

Hello Everyone,

oke basicly guys this is not a flame or whatever like that, just understand it good for a second and use brain allright? 

so basicly we have a Staff Manager A.K.A Zoradz, i dont know what his job is on this server behave commenting on topics useless shit allright..

he was also half year gone because of something irl which i will not say, but he just get hes rank back like really?  but look yoobs got demoted because he tried something on gretar or whatever like that, terzey got demoted for attempting to rwt, while he were just new in the staff team. amireleid1 the name is saying it a arab, that is just fucking random gets a SS rank without saying 1 good word in yell, he were begging me 24/7 when i was rich and he were staking all the time.. like does people like them getting rank or am i dumb?  Bind u dead Stake abuse like really? oke oke behave that right i just want Hemmi080 back in the game as co-owner so he might put some brain in gretar like i swear ive told gretar so many timesss about this, he just reads in 1 min he forgets it again, why do you guys think this server has 150-200 players? isnt it funner when it has 300-400 players, what more activity ingame is? like we are just stucked with the same people and same arabs, im just getting tired of seeing all the time the same names like no joke man... 

i swear i just want that Gretar and smackd and jblind, choosing new SS members, so everyone gets demoted and they just choose good ones, atleast Smackd. i swear i dont need ss im serious, if i see that all ss doing a great job i really dont need, im serious the reason why i wanted is to help this server to bring it high so we can play with alot of players, but it seems like all these ss are just sleeping af. i swear only mike is doing good job, rest is just shit to be honest. 

like look how many people respects me ingame as on forums, people are just yelling and asking me to become one, why you guys think because they know im a good helper and a good guy. look i will never be 2 faces i will handle everyone with respect and act like a brother. 

like i care about the ''SERVER SUPPORT RANK'' what can you do ? only teleport to a fucking zone, and mute players. server support doesnt mean shit, i swear the only thing that i wanted that is helping people better with it, when someone wanted to talk face to face so i could teleport him, but these ss players, are just oohh yeahh i can mute everyone, i wont help anymore i wont yell anymore, i just got the rank and i can do what i want like lool? @mikevanoers good one. 

im out guys, like you guys have to understand it urself, behave letting me explain the all shit no joke. look what i did for the server be real man, ive just helping people for 1 year, gave them pkp when they were got cleaned, gave to poor people 500 pkp and ive let them vote so the server would get high in position and the people would get a ticket worth (400- 500 pkp ) but all good, when i do something stupid, they only remember the thing what i did wrong, the good things they all forget, or they are finding a reason about the good things that i did such as giving pkp to vote on me like lol? why shall i do that, oke lets say i did that, why does people stil calling me king gym or spamming that im the best? oh yea im still giving them pkp true true with my 0 pkp bank im giving them still pkp. yes zoradz im giving them pkp you rat @Zoradz Zorats

Edited by Gym Life
  • Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Mate you speak so much truth I don't know what @Gretar is doing tbh we have kids are shit like Rwting Terzey and Arab mike kids are being server support but you want help server so much I think Gretar need to open ryes for you

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL IM FUCKING WEAKKKKK FDÖDBDKDNSKSNDKDM

• Hmmm 1

5 hours ago, Gym Life said:

server support doesnt mean shit, i swear the only thing that i wanted that is helping people better with it, when someone wanted to talk face to face so i could teleport him, but these ss players, are just oohh yeahh i can mute everyone, i wont help anymore i wont yell anymore, i just got the rank and i can do what i want like lool? @mikevanoers good one.

I agree, but first take some English classes because I almost had a stroke reading that

• Nice 1

Yelling ”I help you pm plaz” won’t (or shouldn’t) help you get SS. Alot of people (like you) yell that all the time but your help is unnessecary you’re inexperienced and stupid we’d never want you to be SS hate to break it down for you 

Zoradz is the best staff on Roatz, Yoobs is a legend too bad he did what he did but his work here cannot be forgotten it’s 100% thanks to him that Roatz is what it is today Salad and Gretar didn’t do shit so stop talking 

2 hours ago, Floyd said:

Yelling ”I help you pm plaz” won’t (or shouldn’t) help you get SS. Alot of people (like you) yell that all the time but your help is unnessecary you’re inexperienced and stupid we’d never want you to be SS hate to break it down for you 

Zoradz is the best staff on Roatz, Yoobs is a legend too bad he did what he did but his work here cannot be forgotten it’s 100% thanks to him that Roatz is what it is today Salad and Gretar didn’t do shit so stop talking 

stfu fucking tunnel rat, what the hell are you talking that yoobs was 100% fucking junkrat, he just stole 2b of gretar, and he were jailing and banning people when they asking him something so stfu and keep moving random fagg0t

4 hours ago, giedriusman said:

didnt read. but i would probs say. no we dont want u as SS

well no1 asked ur conversation fucking rat. and who are you again?

5 hours ago, Floyd said:

What? Zoradz is king

go suck zoradz, he will never make a unknown arab a ss like you, ive helped this server alot more then everyone in this game for sure, oh yeah the post when i reported players for rwting you didnt know aha.

So basicly what I understood from your topic that you would improve Roat Pkz if you will become SS ( I doubt that ever happen)

You were wondering why few staff members where demoted and you used Terzey as example since he real world tradded. You are saying like It's nothing to RWT. But watch It from rules perspective. RWT equals permanent ban. So I agree with @Gretar that this kind of people shouldn't be ever in staff team.

Also you were writing that all SS should be fired. I don't know why you are thinking this, but that's stupid. I'm 100% sure If you will ask anything of current SS they will answer you ( besides item begging). SS aren't supossed to spam ::yell " write me If you need some help". If you need something just PM them It's easy as that. There Is only one problem with SS: few of them are barely online. But that's why we have more than few of them.

Btw why you so desperete to get this rank since you say It "doesn't mean shit" actually It means alot. It helps new players to become full length players.

It's admirable that you are helping players by giving PKP. But keep in mind they still gonna lose it by staking. So I wouldn't even bother to feed them.

9 minutes ago, Fight 4 You said:

So basicly what I understood from your topic that you would improve Roat Pkz if you will become SS ( I doubt that ever happen)

You were wondering why few staff members where demoted and you used Terzey as example since he real world tradded. You are saying like It's nothing to RWT. But watch It from rules perspective. RWT equals permanent ban. So I agree with @Gretar that this kind of people shouldn't be ever in staff team.

Also you were writing that all SS should be fired. I don't know why you are thinking this, but that's stupid. I'm 100% sure If you will ask anything of current SS they will answer you ( besides item begging). SS aren't supossed to spam ::yell " write me If you need some help". If you need something just PM them It's easy as that. There Is only one problem with SS: few of them are barely online. But that's why we have more than few of them.

Btw why you so desperete to get this rank since you say It "doesn't mean shit" actually It means alot. It helps new players to become full length players.

It's admirable that you are helping players by giving PKP. But keep in mind they still gonna lose it by staking. So I wouldn't even bother to feed them.

like i told you, i only wanted the rank to teleport the new players when they needed help, and most of all players are flaming in yell and that i could mute them if its really needed, and the ss are most inactive like now i dont see any ss online, and there are people who need help. i told gretar to make a command like ::staff so people could check whcih staffs are online, now all the new players cant see which staff is online and also most of the ss has their private on friends or off, how the fuck can people ask something? dont teach me im playing this server for years and i know what ive been through.

14 minutes ago, Gym Life said:

like i told you, i only wanted the rank to teleport the new players when they needed help, and most of all players are flaming in yell and that i could mute them if its really needed, and the ss are most inactive like now i dont see any ss online, and there are people who need help. i told gretar to make a command like ::staff so people could check whcih staffs are online, now all the new players cant see which staff is online and also most of the ss has their private on friends or off, how the fuck can people ask something? dont teach me im playing this server for years and i know what ive been through.

First of all you shouldn't spam Gretar to suggest something. Just make a suggestion like everyone else, you no different. Also as a good "citizen" you should make a report topic instead of dissing SS. I'm a fellow Veteran so don't write me down If I have personal opinion.

Just now, Fight 4 You said:

First of all you shouldn't spam Gretar to suggest something. Just make a suggestion like everyone else, you no different. Also as a good "citizen" you should make a report topic instead of dissing SS. I'm a fellow Veteran so don't write me down If I have personal opinion.

listen im most known guy of this server, and im also Respected guy from this server people calls me KING GYM even the staffs, so who the hell are you that is gonna explain me something to do, and im a good friend of gretar we are testing together things out so better stfu.

5 minutes ago, Gym Life said:

listen im most known guy of this server, and im also Respected guy from this server people calls me KING GYM even the staffs, so who the hell are you that is gonna explain me something to do, and im a good friend of gretar we are testing together things out so better stfu.

google "sarcasm"

1 minute ago, Gym Life said:

Don't know you and never saw you. Respected you say? Try looking replies. I wouldn't say that you are "liked" by majority. In other of your full of laugh topic you admitted to make people quit. Sooo wow your filled with respect of community. They probably calling you like this because It's your nickname. Also if you are such a good friend so why aren't you SS already.

Sorry to bother you, but I'm backing off. 

Best of luck.

1 minute ago, Fight 4 You said:

Don't know you and never saw you. Respected you say? Try looking replies. I wouldn't say that you are "liked" by majority. In other of your full of laugh topic you admitted to make people quit. Sooo wow your filled with respect of community. They probably calling you like this because It's your nickname. Also if you are such a good friend so why aren't you SS already.

Sorry to bother you, but I'm backing off. 

Best of luck.

my nickname is GYM LIFE, they call me KING GYM because im the best person in game, ive alot of positive things that i did to players, gave alot of money out, helped them, when someone were cleaned gave them money so they didnt quit, and as i told you only arabs and idiot people gets ss, what can i do?

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Gym Life said:

my nickname is GYM LIFE, they call me KING GYM because im the best person in game, ive alot of positive things that i did to players, gave alot of money out, helped them, when someone were cleaned gave them money so they didnt quit, and as i told you only arabs and idiot people gets ss, what can i do?

Amen

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gym Life said:

Get him king gym don't let anyone push you around brother! next ss up 2 date!

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 1

• Zoradz locked this topic