Roat Pkz Updates (04/11/17) - Customizeable XP Drops!

Gretar

5 minutes ago, giedriusman said:

fix loto. idk if others has it to but i lose me pkp when i add last second. i send u proffs tho

Happens to me time to time: https://i.gyazo.com/5ef8d722855f01a9c05a2518d0deac6a.png

I guess it's latency w/ever you call it, such as when you answer a question on a giveaway and it shows you said it first but on other people's screens they might see a different order. Same principal when some people can see monster respawns like 1-tick earlier/later. I suppose the moral is don't leave your sniping to the last second literally possible.

Just now, PK Guy said:

Happens to me time to time: https://i.gyazo.com/5ef8d722855f01a9c05a2518d0deac6a.png

I guess it's latency w/ever you call it, such as when you answer a question on a giveaway and it shows you said it first but on other people's screens they might see a different order. Same principal when some people can see monster respawns like 1-tick earlier/later. I suppose the moral is don't leave your sniping to the last second literally possible.

then pkp should add to next loto. but they not. they dissapear.

On 11/4/2017 at 11:07 AM, Gretar said:

Roat Pkz Updates!
Other Updates
Armadyl Godsword accuracy has been fixed, from 25% -> 100% (100% = doubles your current accuracy).
Risk Zone Double Deaths enabled and a 'immune' period after dying so you can loot double deaths.
You now Auto-unfreeze at Edge PVP safe zone.
::getid command goes straight to the search interface.

Thanks and more to come!!

The AGS update seems to have nerfed the AGS for me ... Idk how that's possible. I hit so much less and less often now.

I also seem to not hit whatsoever with Dharok anymore either, not sure if that was messed with or not. 

Although I don't like the double death update either that's whatever, but please fix Dharok and AGS @Gretar

On 11/7/2017 at 1:46 AM, PK Guy said:

It's still dog shit. Try 200%

Thought I was the only one that thought the AGS got worst, now I hit so bad 

1 hour ago, Aqeelxo said:

The AGS update seems to have nerfed the AGS for me ... Idk how that's possible. I hit so much less and less often now.

I also seem to not hit whatsoever with Dharok anymore either, not sure if that was messed with or not. 

Although I don't like the double death update either that's whatever, but please fix Dharok and AGS @Gretar

Those both are most likely related to the combat formula update we did earlier. Although its maybe exact same that OSRS uses we might adjust to better suit roat.

1 hour ago, Gretar said:

Those both are most likely related to the combat formula update we did earlier. Although its maybe exact same that OSRS uses we might adjust to better suit roat.

Too many 0s with everything or too many 99s with punches and kicks it’s ridiculous there is no inbetween

4 hours ago, Aqeelxo said:

AGS is actually Godly for me now 

• Upvote 1