NEW RANKS - NEW UPDATES - NEW APPLICATIONS

Gym Life

Hey Gretar/Everybody,

I would prefer some new Ranks in this game as on Forums, like Beta Test rank, Graphicss Designer Rank so 1 guy is the leader of Designs and decides who gets a Designer rank, and with beta test also a leader who are searching bugs as in game and helping by updates and tests. 

like just some new ranks and more options to this game that people can apply, between youtuber or SS, most of the time only arabs gets SS, so im just wondering if gretar can put some new ranks in this game, that people can become one and apply if you guys also get what i mean, also some new ranks and tags on your name. 

i hope you guys understand what i mean and will get in it aswell.

Bestwishes,

KING GYM

11 minutes ago, Gym Life said:

Hey Gretar/Everybody,

I would prefer some new Ranks in this game as on Forums, like Beta Test rank, Graphicss Designer Rank so 1 guy is the leader of Designs and decides who gets a Designer rank, and with beta test also a leader who are searching bugs as in game and helping by updates and tests. 

like just some new ranks and more options to this game that people can apply, between youtuber or SS, most of the time only arabs gets SS, so im just wondering if gretar can put some new ranks in this game, that people can become one and apply if you guys also get what i mean, also some new ranks and tags on your name. 

i hope you guys understand what i mean and will get in it aswell.

Bestwishes,

KING GYM

leader of serfer subbort inc?

• Hmmm 1

First of all wrong section, this is a suggestion. Also we already have @Donnie for our graphic designer. Even more so I know you're just coming up with this because you want this Beta Testing rank if there were to be one. But there won't. When Gretar does updates or has a beta he will typically ask me or Smackd to help test it and then our Server Supports or @sophia coz she is king #PVM ofc. There does not need to be a Beta testing rank Gym. 

Edited by JBLIND
  • Nice 1

16 minutes ago, Fantastic said:

Graphics Designer rank should be apply-able for everybody, not only for Donnie IMO.

Of course you'll have to show some work to qualify for the rank. Would be awesome if it was added In-Game as well to indicate that THIS  player does/sells Graphics.

You actually can get it, if you can make quality graphics work for the server weather that be a banner, some icons or anything you could be considered.

1 hour ago, John said:

You actually can get it, if you can make quality graphics work for the server weather that be a banner, some icons or anything you could be considered.

Ah awesome! Does it HAVE to be for the server, or do I qualify if I have a graphics market? I don't mind either way, just want to be sure. ^.^

@John

Edited by Fantastic

3 hours ago, Gym Life said:

Hey Gretar/Everybody,

like just some new ranks and more options to this game that people can apply, between youtuber or SS, most of the time only arabs gets SS  literally everyone who applies gets youtuber rank,

As far as new ranks go, I think we should focus on maintaining a solid team before we start expanding :)

well what im trying to say is, we just need some new ranks in game between only SS like its just stupid, you only get SS if you are arab if not well ye you have nothing then.

thats what im saying i just want some new ranks so people can apply and become a new Rank member. like Beta Tester, Web Manager, Forum Manager, News Team ( that people make [Did you know] ) and that would be great for the people, so we will have more option and people will play more. @Gretar @JBLIND @Smackd

9 hours ago, JBLIND said:

@Suor @Killbob @Mike @ban152 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Arabs? @mikevanoers :kappa:

No point in arguing with someone who's caught up in his ego so much, he's even realized that he'll never get ss so he's just going to flame them while recommending new ranks to hopefully get one of them ( which will also never happen) .

• Wow 1

I swear down he said he was gonna be "an unknown guy" who would stay quiet and never talk shit 2 staff but every post since he made that "sorry" thread has consisted of talking about ranks and how ss are shit Allow it stop giving this guy false hope all of u

Maybe we could have some monthly forum awards..

Mostly serious ones that users can nominate others for (if necessary), such as "best vids", "top kills (1 month)", etc. etc. -- but also some troll ones so the special people aren't left out, e.g. "moron of the month" or what have you.

Edited by PK Guy

3 hours ago, Suor said:

I swear down he said he was gonna be "an unknown guy" who would stay quiet and never talk shit 2 staff but every post since he made that "sorry" thread has consisted of talking about ranks and how ss are shit Allow it stop giving this guy false hope all of u

STFU rat, that signature that you have with ''i love suor'' you paid everyone to say that, and you gave gretar 100$ to let him say that aswell you dog, so shut the fuck up and play. you are never online and coming talking shit here.

• JBLIND locked this topic