New way of getting PVP rewards

Hi fellow members,

We've had the Pk points system for a while now (6 years), and Gretar recently added the Bounty Hunter system which is working out pretty nicely. People are getting into more PKing and are willing to actually risk fight at edge, just to fight their target. But the PKing still isn't as active as it used to be so I came up with an idea that could possibly help boost the player-count in the wilderness. These scrolls would act as a small "bonus" for PKing. 

Basically, whenever you kill a player in the wilderness, you have a chance of receiving a "PVP Scroll". This scroll can be read, and it will give you a PVP task that will reward you handsomely. These scrolls are tradeable and only one can be opened until the previous task has been completed.                                                                                                                (Or if you cancel the task. This is to stop people from ultimately completing several tasks as the same time)

Examples of a PVP Task:

RJmY1A4.png

(Very poorly made interface, but I hope you understand where I'm trying to get to)

Of course this is only 1 out of many tasks. There could be made one for hybrids, F2P Pking, Melee Pking, Pking in certain locations, etc.

FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST YOUR IDEAS!

I believe a system like this might be able to help make the Wilderness a more popular place. 

I've yet to find any flaws that could ruin the economy with this system. Apart from if the rewards were made ridiculously good. 

I hope you guys can see a future in this suggestion and I hope to see some support.

Edited by Fantastic
Small grammatical errors.. :'C
  • Upvote 6
  • Wow 1

great idea, i support but in a deferent way, like killing 10 people with dhide chaps is alittle weird or i guess if u just put that for example... i'd suggest like killing enemy using dds special or w/e for easy scrolls (spawnables weps) 5 times.for medium kill someone using dh axe or any low price item 10 times i guess. for hard clue kill ppl that have 100+ pkp risk and ect. these scrolls will be dropped in different rates, easy 1/20 medium 1/40 hard 1/80 and will have an amazing rewards from pkp shop.

15 minutes ago, desert ship said:

great idea, i support but in a deferent way, like killing 10 people with dhide chaps is alittle weird or i guess if u just put that for example... i'd suggest like killing enemy using dds special or w/e for easy scrolls (spawnables weps) 5 times.for medium kill someone using dh axe or any low price item 10 times i guess. for hard clue kill ppl that have 100+ pkp risk and ect. these scrolls will be dropped in different rates, easy 1/20 medium 1/40 hard 1/80 and will have an amazing rewards from pkp shop.

All PVP task ideas are welcome. Very nice suggestion!

Edit: Gretar upvoted, new update incoming?! Billedresultat for pogchamp Billedresultat for pogchamp

Edited by Fantastic
1 hour ago, Fantastic said:

Hi fellow members,

We've had the Pk points system for a while now (6 years), and Gretar recently added the Bounty Hunter system which is working out pretty nicely. People are getting into more PKing and are willing to actually risk fight at edge, just to fight their target. But the PKing still isn't as active as it used to be so I came up with an idea that could possibly help boost the player-count in the wilderness. These scrolls would act as a small "bonus" for PKing. 

Basically, whenever you kill a player in the wilderness, you have a chance of receiving a "PVP Scroll". This scroll can be read, and it will give you a PVP task that will reward you handsomely. These scrolls are tradeable and only one can be opened until the previous task has been completed.                                                                                                                (Or if you cancel the task. This is to stop people from ultimately completing several tasks as the same time)

Examples of a PVP Task:

RJmY1A4.png

(Very poorly made interface, but I hope you understand where I'm trying to get to)

Of course this is only 1 out of many tasks. There could be made one for hybrids, F2P Pking, Melee Pking, Pking in certain locations, etc.

FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST YOUR IDEAS!

I believe a system like this might be able to help make the Wilderness a more popular place. 

I've yet to find any flaws that could ruin the economy with this system. Apart from if the rewards were made ridiculously good. 

I hope you guys can see a future in this suggestion and I hope to see some support.

i fully agree edge is dead and has been dead for ever and all the pking is really unless u call a certain person out cause i remember easts used to always be packed etc so u got the vote from me buddy :P

3 hours ago, fred123 said:

i fully agree edge is dead and has been dead for ever and all the pking is really unless u call a certain person out cause i remember easts used to always be packed etc so u got the vote from me buddy :P

Yup, true. Thank you for the support!

3 hours ago, Floyd said:

rofl this is a good af suggestion

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Tupac said:

This is legit a banger 11/10 suggestion.

Give this man ss :x 

Thank you for the support, brother! 

Billedresultat for heart

Edited by Fantastic