This is what makes Roat Pkz great

Just now, Gym Life said:

i dont care rat, i dont care if he is called, jblindthesucknut or jblindtheorphan, no1 cares so what do you expect from us? to laugh or somehting omfg.... this server litterly going to shit pff. 

Hello mate I don't know why you are flaming me I am only trying to contribute to a post my friend made and you're making it very toxic. Can you please re-frame from doing this as you will have to be content moderate and that would not be nice. :(

P.S
I did say I was sorry for touching your sister it wasn't my fault x 

thx love u bb  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, JBLIND said:

Hello mate I don't know why you are flaming me I am only trying to contribute to a post my friend made and you're making it very toxic. Can you please re-frame from doing this as you will have to be content moderate and that would not be nice. :(

P.S
I did say I was sorry for touching your sister it wasn't my fault x 

thx love u bb  

suck a dick whore, you have no family you orphan hobo kid who lives on street. man ive bombed ur family and fucked ur mom and ur sister at the same time, im sorry she were holding my baby but also died, you were becoming a uncle but it didnt lol, now get outta here go to a adopted family house whore.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Gym Life said:

suck a dick whore, you have no family you orphan hobo kid who lives on street. man ive bombed ur family and fucked ur mom and ur sister at the same time, im sorry she were holding my baby but also died, you were becoming a uncle but it didnt lol, now get outta here go to a adopted family house whore.

MDtE7.gif

Will Jblind respond with a power move? or will he retort with something as childishly funny, find out next time on dragon ball roatz. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Gym Life said:

In my 5 years of playing. You are defently cringiest player I have ever seen. I would be impressed if you would be older than 14.

Just now, Fight 4 You said:

In my 5 years of playing. You are defently cringiest player I have ever seen. I would be impressed if you would be older than 14.

dude no1 care about ur bullshit posts, like what you want to show??? like be fair buddy a guy named i love hookah a arab unknown kid, saying get cancer when he died... whats the subject of that like what is the fun part of what you actually meant of it, what do you want to say omfg..g.

5 minutes ago, Gym Life said:

Hey mate, it's incorrect when you call me a whore as I am not a Woman so if you could correct that that would be great mate. I can't play Roat Pkz on the street so that doesn't quite add up either. I also do not have a sister, unlike you ;) and you could not have had sexual intercourse with my Mum because it's an illegal offence to touch kids. On a side note i'd like to be generous and offer you English lessons mainly to focus on sentence structuring and grammar if you're interested. However, I am aware you might be under financial stress since your sister keeps missing her shifts for work (idk why or maybe i do idk) so they will only cost 25 PKP per hour. PM I Dont now in-game for details. 

P.S.
All jokes aside i'd like to formally apologize for causing you this trauma. It's never nice for someone to come into your family being your friend and getting close to the people you love the most. Let me know if you accept this. But please do remember it was not my fault, she came on to me.. and you gotta do what ya gotta do.

L0v3 you g1rl 

5 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Hey mate, it's incorrect when you call me a whore as I am not a Woman so if you could correct that that would be great mate. I can't play Roat Pkz on the street so that doesn't quite add up either. I also do not have a sister, unlike you ;) and you could not have had sexual intercourse with my Mum because it's an illegal offence to touch kids. On a side note i'd like to be generous and offer you English lessons mainly to focus on sentence structuring and grammar if you're interested. However, I am aware you might be under financial stress since your sister keeps missing her shifts for work (idk why or maybe i do idk) so they will only cost 25 PKP per hour. PM I Dont now in-game for details. 

P.S.
All jokes aside i'd like to formally apologize for causing you this trauma. It's never nice for someone to come into your family being your friend and getting close to the people you love the most. Let me know if you accept this. But please do remember it was not my fault, she came on to me.. and you gotta do what ya gotta do.

L0v3 you g1rl 

first of all whore, you have also manely whore which you are, giving ur ass to homos who fucks you with woodensticks what your dad did every morning, thats one,  2. ive fucked ur mom while she were getting her self horny, and then ur sister came in and got her self also horny and in that way i fucked them both at the same time, and ive spitted all the white things in the vagina of your sister, easy peasy mate.

and at the end ive bombed ur whole family, while they were tied on the bed. :) peace m8 i know how it feels it hurts it but yea what can you do. the truth is hard.

have a good one

Edited by Gym Life
5 minutes ago, Gym Life said:

first of all whore, you have also manely whore which you are, giving ur ass to homos who fucks you with woodensticks what your dad did every morning, thats one,  2. ive fucked ur mom while she were getting her self horny, and then ur sister came in and got her self also horny and in that way i fucked them both at the same time, and ive spitted all the white things in the vagina of your sister, easy peasy mate.

have a good one

look buddy quit flaming and i can sell you the best English lessons you have ever hmu on the forums its gonna be 250k/hr for my service 

• JBLIND locked this topic