Mike and Smackd

Gym Life

Oke listen up to be honest mike i liked you from beginning when you were not a SS you said i will help u always you will not get mute etc, but you just also muted me for something that i wasnt involded in that situation. You are the biggest rat and the biggest abuser that ive seen you just also threated @Smackd my brother which you should not do in the first place, so what is gonna happen now is im gonna rag u daily thats for sure everytime u get in the wildy u get ragged by 4 people. 2 u will get mute once u talk bullshit in yellchat i will let someone do it dw, and 3 get the fuck out of this Staff Team rat. 

Smackd brother as i said no1 touches you if they do i bomb their family and i fuck them up and let them quit this server. 

Have a good one peaceee

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Didn't need your comment nor does it concern you. What you said here sounds like a 5 year old wrote it. Quite pathetic in all honesty.

yo orphan kid, you mentioned me on that topic to get them out of it rat, so stfu and move on. if i want i can get u demoted jblind the rat.

8 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

Oke oke you use your brain for minute oke?

ragging isn’t the way allright?

its is ragging is the way how to quit someone

• Upvote 1