Who's Mans V2

ml gudi

3 minutes ago, ml gudi said:

nothing it's here what did you try to achieve with this comment

i tried to understand why would you even make a topic like that. nobody cares that u get beaten up by your dad. that was just another childish post by you and another scream for attention. what did @John do wrong?

Edited by Same Sea
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Same Sea said:

i tried to understand why would you even make a topic like that. nobody cares that u get beaten up by your dad. that was just another childish post by you and another scream for attention. what did @John do wrong?

correction you're trying to get attention winch you're done getting this post isn't for you so why comment, mind your business 

3 minutes ago, ml gudi said:

correction you're trying to get attention winch you're done getting this post isn't for you so why comment, mind your business 

it's on the forums and its not under reports. it's here for everybody. if you wouldnt want anyone to comment on it and tell you are an idiot it would be in a different section

Edited by Same Sea
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Same Sea said:

it's on the forums and its not under reports. it's here for everybody. of you wouldnt want anyone to comment in it and rell you you are an idiot it would be in a different section

no you can comment but there is no reason for you to anyone can comment notice most people haven't hmm i wonder why because it's a useless post with no point to anyone on here

10 hours ago, ml gudi said:

yeah you've also been hunting a staff position for years

IRONY.

When you act like a cancerous retard that's how I'll treat you. Do you really think I give a fuck if people like you respect me? If I wanted mentally impaired idiots to respect me I would go to the mental ward with a bag of ropes.

11 minutes ago, Team Selena Gomez said:

Ml gudi I killed u for an ags in 2016 

cool story i have over 8k deaths congrats on your life long achievement 

26 minutes ago, John said:

IRONY.

When you act like a cancerous retard that's how I'll treat you. Do you really think I give a fuck if people like you respect me? If I wanted mentally impaired idiots to respect me I would go to the mental ward with a bag of ropes.

i mean you volunteer at the mental hospital as a pencil pusher and nah i come at you i don't make retard fucking immature ass come backs sounds like you're taking shit talking lessons from a 4th grader "hur hur hur your dad did this" fucking idiot lmao :joy: 

Edited by ml gudi
2 hours ago, ml gudi said:

cool story i have over 8k deaths congrats on your life long achievement 

i mean you volunteer at the mental hospital as a pencil pusher and nah i come at you i don't make retard fucking immature ass come backs sounds like you're taking shit talking lessons from a 4th grader "hur hur hur your dad did this" fucking idiot lmao :joy: 

Nah just can't be bothered with you. Only reason your still on this server because your make a wish granter asked us not to ban you fucking deformed downie.

1 hour ago, John said:

Nah just can't be bothered with you. Only reason your still on this server because your make a wish granter asked us not to ban you fucking deformed downie.

ye ik because gretar has a brain and likes me because i am kewl and i help more players in a day then you have you're entire admin life :joy: oh btw and if you couldn't be bothered you wouldn't have started shit with me out of the blue ha make that you're signature why don't you :joy: 

1 hour ago, Tupac said:

@John you're a freak 

i'd say wb but john banned me from the chat box because you know it helps the forums to keep me from helping people :joy: welcome back any way

3 minutes ago, John said:

Back to class buddy.

you don't get that i do this shit to fuck with you every now and then do you, you're actually this slow you're not joking liek this is a thing? pshh you need more common sense (and yes i did it in this too just so you can start getting the joke too) because you seem to care too much about my grammar and spelling and before  you say you don't nice signature 

Edited by ml gudi
Just now, ml gudi said:

you don't get that i do this shit to fuck with you every now and then do you you're actually this slow you're not joking liek this is a thing? pshh you need more common sense (and yes i did it in this too just so you can start getting the joke too) because you seem to care too much about my grammar and spelling and before  you say you don't nice signature 

Nah I personally just think your fucking retarded, go cry about suicide jokes some more? what's wrong? dealing with depression yourself? obese freak lmfao

Just now, John said:

Nah I personally just think your fucking retarded, go cry about suicide jokes some more? what's wrong? dealing with depression yourself? obese freak lmfao

first quit assuming you sound like every random retard on here lmfao and no it's not cool to say stupid shit like that i have the same view on the word nigger and i'm not black imagine that hmm i just think it's mad disrespectful to the people who do deal with those issues lmao i have never been depressed in my life weirdo now go back to your closet and change the way you make my life out to be because you're obviously lost as fuck :joy: 

1 minute ago, ml gudi said:

first quit assuming you sound like every random retard on here lmfao and no it's not cool to say stupid shit like that i have the same view on the word nigger and i'm not black imagine that hmm i just think it's mad disrespectful to the people who do deal with those issues lmao i have never been depressed in my life weirdo now go back to your closet and change the way you make my life out to be because you're obviously lost as fuck :joy: 

The word nigger is amazing. It describes the shit bags of our society. Now go back ingame and yell every 3 minute interval "helping new players" You are NEVER getting staff on this server get that through your skull weird kid. Go back to cutting yourself in the dark fucking depressed goon.

• John locked this topic