Mike Cu Plz

toxicality

VOTE ASAP  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mike be Demoted?

• Yes, the Retard Should Neck it NO ONE LIKES HIM
    • No, Should still Neck it quietly
    • Yes OH GOD YES PLEASE LORD FUCK HIM PLEASE OMFG I WANNA FAP TO HIS DEMOTE

Mike is the one SS that does the least. Killbob/Suor are tied for the best SERVER SUPPORT. Mike SHOULD NOT BE IN THIS POSITION. WE have KING MOD JBLIND. KING ADMINS LEGEND AND SMACKD. We got rid of cancer bitchboy Yoobs but now we need to get rid of cancer bitchboy Mike. Everyone let us rejoice and come together in unity and vote for DEMOTION.

- Toxicality 

Selling Blowjobs and Handjobs PM me whenever INGAME (rates can be negotiated)

Oke listen, ur the biggest retard that making this poll because who the fuck are you and you dont even know mike, never saw u ingame and the thing is you dont have to threat a staff member like this it doesnt matter if hes doing a bad job, but using a poll like that no need every SS is bad no jokes suor,killbob,ban everyone there should be new choosen i dont fucking care if i become ss or not, i just want this server for the best and that new players just joins because im tired of the same arabs. I swear i see everyday the same arabs and the same headtumor i get. New people are checking server and they also look to the community a arab asking pkp, he say i dont have the arab answers " fuck you whore" like this community is basic, stake / Jad / Edge more not. There is nothing behave that. No changes @Zoradz hes job is useally to promote this server checking on staffs how it is going and what should be fixed but only what i see him doing is shit commenting. Omg this staff team all of them sucks no joke, jblind the orphan rat only bridding never helping, also flaming the members fucking abuser.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gym Life said:

Oke listen, ur the biggest retard that making this poll because who the fuck are you and you dont even know mike, never saw u ingame and the thing is you dont have to threat a staff member like this it doesnt matter if hes doing a bad job, but using a poll like that no need every SS is bad no jokes suor,killbob,ban everyone there should be new choosen i dont fucking care if i become ss or not, i just want this server for the best and that new players just joins because im tired of the same arabs. I swear i see everyday the same arabs and the same headtumor i get. New people are checking server and they also look to the community a arab asking pkp, he say i dont have the arab answers " fuck you whore" like this community is basic, stake / Jad / Edge more not. There is nothing behave that. No changes @Zoradz hes job is useally to promote this server checking on staffs how it is going and what should be fixed but only what i see him doing is shit commenting. Omg this staff team all of them sucks no joke, jblind the orphan rat only bridding never helping, also flaming the members fucking abuser.

Do u sound this braindead speaking Dutch as well? Ur actually too funny I swear 

Your all pissed because Mike stood against a staff member that you so desperately try to suck said staff members dick and now you want him demoted even though he has more experience in this game than 89% of the RoatPKZ Community I assume everyone getting pissed off at Mike are just trying to kiss ass for pkp or some shit like seriously grow up. Mike has morals he knows wrong he knows right and your pissed he stood against your mate like come on bruh. Use your fucking head...

If you cant use your fucking head then stop coming back here to post your ignorance and stupidity honestly fucking baffles me quite deeply..

• Upvote 2
  • Nice 1

21 minutes ago, Yoobs da king said:

Your all pissed because Mike stood against a staff member that you so desperately try to suck said staff members dick and now you want him demoted even though he has more experience in this game than 89% of the RoatPKZ Community I assume everyone getting pissed off at Mike are just trying to kiss ass for pkp or some shit like seriously grow up. Mike has morals he knows wrong he knows right and your pissed he stood against your mate like come on bruh. Use your fucking head...

If you cant use your fucking head then stop coming back here to post your ignorance and stupidity honestly fucking baffles me quite deeply..

Nah the guys just a tosser

Why is it all you idiots have the balls to step up to staff now but not when Yoobs was staff? You Mike is bad when he's in help cc him and Killbob alone doing help in help cc and helping players in yell trying to keep yell clean etc and you say Mike is bad when in reality we staff members who listen to their mates when they tell them to jail mute or ban someone and they do it with no questions asked are you honestly fucking retarded?

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Yoobs da king said:

Why is it all you idiots have the balls to step up to staff now but not when Yoobs was staff? You Mike is bad when he's in help cc him and Killbob alone doing help in help cc and helping players in yell trying to keep yell clean etc and you say Mike is bad when in reality we staff members who listen to their mates when they tell them to jail mute or ban someone and they do it with no questions asked are you honestly fucking retarded?

+100

2 hours ago, G G Godlike said:

Mike is doing his job, not like the higher up staff ignoring their mates breaking the rules.

Toxicality is just mad cuz he can't suck dick on another staff member.

"suck dick on another staff member".

That moment when me and Smackd have been mates long before he was staff, and we submitted staff applications together? :thinking:

I like Smackds cock tho it's all I need. I don't like little fuckboy @Mike though. Next time Please tag me @G G Godlike dont be a pussy and post it without tagging me.

7 hours ago, Killbob said:

Nice sig, very fitting

Banter... If we are to believe random screencaps taken completely out of context then I could state - based on your own sig - watch out for Suor the DDOS attacker, and also that Mike is NOT a Roat Pkz Staff Member! It's all true?

I've been mates with Mike for years, and he is genuinely a cool guy, I don't know the full details what happened recently with other staff but overall he is doing good as SS (so are you BTW), it's reminding me of the Ungrateful incident all over again, where he stood up for players against the oppression from certain staff.

tl:dr; My sig is a joke, as are most sigs, I thought it was funny. Don't take seriously or I'll remove..

• Nice 1

12 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Banter... If we are to believe random screencaps taken completely out of context then I could state - based on your own sig - watch out for Suor the DDOS attacker, and also that Mike is NOT a Roat Pkz Staff Member! It's all true?

I've been mates with Mike for years, and he is genuinely a cool guy, I don't know the full details what happened recently with other staff but overall he is doing good as SS (so are you BTW), it's reminding me of the Ungrateful incident all over again, where he stood up for players against the oppression from certain staff.

tl:dr; My sig is a joke, as are most sigs, I thought it was funny. Don't take seriously or I'll remove..

What i said was as a joke, just thought was funny given the topic