Application

Only person who's getting SS is @Fantastic , sorry @Tupac although you're my favourite black guy you're too much of a spastic fuck to be back on the staff team, only possibility is Forum staff but in-game noty. @Gym Life you didn't really need to make this topic ngl yet another useless topic made by yourself. Gretar will look at the Staff Team after all NPC's are rolled out which should not be long from what he's showed me. :) @John love you but kill your self too tho you abuse @ml gudi although he deserves it stop being a scallywag!!! @Sandal KING CO OWNER

• Hmmm 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, John said:

Agreed, some of our SS should be promoted to mod and JBlind definitely to admin, he puts so much effort into the game VERY active on forums. he's a spastic but hes our spastic. @Gretar

thank u someone finnaly agrees with me that smackd needs to be put down the shitter and @jblind to the top baby

and look here none of u are fit for staff #fredforss

7 hours ago, fred123 said:

thank u someone finnaly agrees with me that smackd needs to be put down the shitter and @jblind to the top baby

and look here none of u are fit for staff #fredforss

Actually I think both smackd and jblind are good for our staff team. Losers who can dedicate their time to roatpkz. :)

• Hmmm 1
On 11/12/2017 at 2:40 PM, JBLIND said:

Only person who's getting SS is @Fantastic , sorry @Tupac although you're my favourite black guy you're too much of a spastic fuck to be back on the staff team, only possibility is Forum staff but in-game noty. @Gym Life you didn't really need to make this topic ngl yet another useless topic made by yourself. Gretar will look at the Staff Team after all NPC's are rolled out which should not be long from what he's showed me. :) @John love you but kill your self too tho you abuse @ml gudi although he deserves it stop being a scallywag!!! @Sandal KING CO OWNER

You've literally turned into a 4ner

• Nice 1