New combat for duel?

Rijkerd2

So I've been realising this lately, staking at duel is totally messed up. It mind sound weird due its most likely based on rng, but the hits are completely inaccurate. I don't really know how to explain this, but maybe someone can relate. The hits are way too low for a dds / whip. It's rare to spec 100+ damage with dds. Or a 20+ with whip. It's most likely 0's-10's.

@Gretar

4 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

'RNG' is a term used to refer to the phenomenon of randomosity; the unpredictable outcome of a situation featuring a significantly randomised element.

but its different then it used to be and im a staker and i tested it some changes need done 

1 hour ago, Rijkerd2 said:

So I've been realising this lately, staking at duel is totally messed up. It mind sound weird due its most likely based on rng, but the hits are completely inaccurate. I don't really know how to explain this, but maybe someone can relate. The hits are way too low for a dds / whip. It's rare to spec 100+ damage with dds. Or a 20+ with whip. It's most likely 0's-10's.

@Gretar

I don't usually stake but I did today to try it out after you posted this and I can totally agree. Dds hits 0-0 at least twice every fight and whip at least 0-10 on 8/10 hits can't blame on accuracy/rng it's 0 def

@Gretar

• Nice 1

i know what u mean its difficult to explain.

28 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

I literally don't get what's going on here Duel consists of luck and rng which i defined above, how the fuck is everyone complaining that there's whip's don't hit 24's every stake?!?!?!? ROFL

it might no be dumb if u get the poiny hes trying to make

3 hours ago, USA said:

I don't usually stake but I did today to try it out after you posted this and I can totally agree. Dds hits 0-0 at least twice every fight and whip at least 0-10 on 8/10 hits can't blame on accuracy/rng it's 0 def

@Gretar

Erca, 99 defence is not 0 defence. Just because you don't have gear on doesn't mean you're "0 defence" 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, smoothie is back said:

U can't always dds spec 19-19 and whip 24's u know

thats not what i'm saying l0l, the hits are just literally stupid and I don't feel like its right.

3 hours ago, azizay1 said:

What's funny is, if you instead won 1m+ , duel would be the greatest thing ever and how OP your rng is, or wait, how skilled you are sorry...

The funny thing is, I actually profited at duel. But that's not my point lol.

4 hours ago, JBLIND said:

I literally don't get what's going on here Duel consists of luck and rng which i defined above, how the fuck is everyone complaining that there's whip's don't hit 24's every stake?!?!?!? ROFL

Nobody expects to hit 24's every stake. But the hits are just retarded as fuck. 

4 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

look:

if u would spec 2million times with dds on roatpkz

it should be nearly the same as if u specced 2 milion times with dds on osrs

ppl with brain will know what i mean others never went to school

if u have like 1million hits rng doesnt have a big unfluence then

Wrong. On osrs you'd hit more in total (way more)

13 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Couldn't be bothered to find a vid with just stakes in it but can you retards stop trying to make this a logical conversation it's fucking RNG.

the fact u dont get what we means just justify u didnt go to school

leme help u to understand this with an example

if u flip a coin the odds are 50/50 right?

u can flip the coin 10 times and it can land on 10-0 times on tale ( in this situation rng does matter)

but if u flip the coin 1 million times the result will be close to 50/50

• Upvote 1