LMFAOO MIKE BYE

toxicality

He didn’t deserve to be demoted

He stood up for what’s right and I respect it. His low hours/beef with players had nothing to do with his demotion. It was all because our ugly ass admin wouldn’t stop sucking mine and Mikes dick and when we told the pissy rat to fuck off he muted me and threatened to get Mike demoted, all he did was share it with you guys because everyone knows @Gretar doesn’t do anything about his cancerous staff (Legend is bae all day)

@Smackd Real talk though why do you play this game? Ur like 18 and still in school how do you even have time? Please resign you suck as an admin and you can’t pk btw I only boosted ur ego because you would rate me as the greates (u goofy)

• Upvote 1

Just now, Floyd said:

He didn’t deserve to be demoted

He stood up for what’s right and I respect it. His low hours/beef with players had nothing to do with his demotion. It was all because our ugly ass admin wouldn’t stop sucking mine and Mikes dick and when we told the pissy rat to fuck off he muted me and threatened to get Mike demoted, all he did was share it with you guys because everyone knows @Gretar doesn’t do anything about his cancerous staff (Legend is bae all day)

@Smackd Real talk though why do you play this game? Ur like 18 and still in school how do you even have time? Please resign you suck as an admin and you can’t pk btw I only boosted ur ego because you would rate me as the greates (u goofy)

Hey, I appreciate the criticism.

I'll try to look into my flaws, and fix them.

Cheers.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

@Floyd yeah he DID NOT get demoted for calling people NIGGERS all day when someone talked about him. He should just die mans pure inbred retard. Total idiot. Smackd never sucked Mike off, when Smack got him off his tip he got mad then hopped on stijns dick cause he got scared. It's okay though. Useless staff hangs out with useless players.

Smackd only admin on here that actually plays BTW LOL. Stijn is fapping all day at staff zone not helping ingame but helping MAJOR on other parts of the game. And Yoobs was a cancer fuck who didn't do shit. Shoul be glad he actually helps. and yes I suck smacks dick daily incase u want to reply "get off his dick" I like being on his big dick. Faggot

Just now, Smackd said:

Hey, I appreciate the criticism.

I'll try to look into my flaws, and fix them.

Cheers.

You don’t have to. Just resign, it’s the best for you

you’re 18 and still in school. are u a student with disabilities or how the f do u manage to play osrs, roat, go to school and hobby all in one day? Do you get sleep?

Just now, Team Selena Gomez said:

Which means nothing considering you're a sociopath and Mike's only mistake as ss was defending Smackd's appropriate punishments against you. Your "respect" is just humor

Toxic, very immature topic.

Wasn’t appropriate. I was being abused.

You’re used to sitting and rotating on Smackds dick so I can understand why you’re dickriding him even in your post. You’re an inbred, I swear to god. And ur also ugly as FUCK (btw buy ur irl off me?)

1 minute ago, Floyd said:

You don’t have to. Just resign, it’s the best for you

you’re 18 and still in school. are u a student with disabilities or how the f do u manage to play osrs, roat, go to school and hobby all in one day? Do you get sleep?

Hey, you've told me before you're a foster child (no shots being fired).

You don't go to school or have a job, maybe you should look at me as a role model. (you've been my biggest fan since 2014).

And i'm the only staff member who hosts community events, and I've also had the most hours B2B months. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Hey, you've told me before you're a foster child (no shots being fired).

You don't go to school or have a job, maybe you should look at me as a role model. (you've been my biggest fan since 2014).

And i'm the only staff member who hosts community events, and I've also had the most hours B2B months. 

Never told you anything, I don’t talk in private with snakes. You must be confused asf, that’s Taylor (the one Brandon and JAKE roasted for being an orphan)

10 minutes ago, toxicality said:

@Floyd yeah he DID NOT get demoted for calling people NIGGERS all day when someone talked about him. He should just die mans pure inbred retard. Total idiot. Smackd never sucked Mike off, when Smack got him off his tip he got mad then hopped on stijns dick cause he got scared. It's okay though. Useless staff hangs out with useless players.

Smackd only admin on here that actually plays BTW LOL. Stijn is fapping all day at staff zone not helping ingame but helping MAJOR on other parts of the game. And Yoobs was a cancer fuck who didn't do shit. Shoul be glad he actually helps. and yes I suck smacks dick daily incase u want to reply "get off his dick" I like being on his big dick. Faggot

Talk about him, get talked about. It’s just how it goes. That’s perfect staff behaviour if you compare it to the rest. John logs in, says ”Erca suck my dick you autoswitching faggot. You’re my god but I’m flaming you because I’m an inbred. My dad raped his sister” I respond with ”ok” and I get muted.

Facts aside Mike is a good lad repromote

2 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Never told you anything, I don’t talk in private with snakes. You must be confused asf, that’s Taylor (the one Brandon and JAKE roasted for being an orphan)

Anyways, just because you funded me with angel capes in 2014 doesn't mean I like you in 2017, move on man.

Get some help, get to bed and plan for the future. Won't be responding anymore, not worthy of a response. B|

5 hours ago, Floyd said:

Talk about him, get talked about. It’s just how it goes. That’s perfect staff behaviour if you compare it to the rest. John logs in, says ”Erca suck my dick you autoswitching faggot. You’re my god but I’m flaming you because I’m an inbred. My dad raped his sister” I respond with ”ok” and I get muted.

Facts aside Mike is a good lad repromote

Imagine lying about what i said to make yourself feel better. By the way if you mute evade on any your forum alts(I know them all btw) I'll extend your mute by 1 week each post you make.

3 hours ago, John said:

Imagine lying about what i said to make yourself feel better. By the way if you mute evade on any your forum alts(I know them all btw) I'll extend your mute by 1 week each post you make.

You're not gonna do anything. I'm not supposed to be banned. I got unbanned by Gretar you're not in charge of shit when he unbans me. + I'm content moderated