we need some major help

fred123

ok so were gonna start with @Smackd man u need to focus on helping people and changing ur ways @John ur just a fucking ass hole when theirs no need to be so u need to fix that @JBLIND you work ur ass of man and i love it but u still have flaws like responding to pms etc @Suor this is what u call a grade a server support u rock man keep up the work @Killbob can u please resign tbh u really dont do anything maybe if u worked on  it u could be better but until then no ur not a good fit @Mike even tho you got demoted ur going down in history bub u done a great job while u could @ban152 not sure if ur staff but if u are we have never talked and never see u helping people so u need demoted if not already @Gretar maybe for once u can have some respect and look and what alot of the people not what u want you need a new staff team tbh you make bank hire a team of staff that can help the game and not make it any more toxic then it is already and i know im forgetting about a couple members but htis is the main names u hear so enjoy the criticism and please staff change for the people make roatz great like it once was

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 2

idk why u hating on smackd or killbob? smackd does great job as staff. he deserve hes rank. and bob? just cuz he doesnt want to be mod he has to get demoted? guy helps whole "help" cc like no1 else. "mike  ur going down in history" wtf u mean? guy got demoted cuz he acts way different when he talks with staff then he talks with other players. and then he thought he can pipe against staffteam after cuz hes "ss". get over it.

Idk you nor do you know what I do lol stop making things up you know nothing about me

4 hours ago, Craig said:

Not to mention he didn’t even reach his monthly required playtime.

21 hours ago, Craig said:

Chill out, dude literally has a black man as his avatar, he's no racist. Nigger is considered "minor flame", pretty sure it is allowed here: seen as Gretar deemed "Obama nigger" an acceptable username; Zoradz has a PM of it in his sig; and some dude actually made a vid regarding it (maybe Iceberg Slim??) but was told to get over it.

Most of the people it is aimed at aren't even black, and pretty much all staff flame with way worse things than this anyway (I'd rather be a nigger than retarded or cancerous) and so do you, why you're expecting higher standards from others that you don't meet yourself is beyond me. If an innocent question such as "how much is your bank worth?", triggers you in to a toxic mad rant at me (true story) you should look in the mirror before judging others.

Inb4 flame 

• Hmmm 1
2 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Chill out, dude literally has a black man as his avatar, he's no racist. Nigger is considered "minor flame", pretty sure it is allowed here: seen as Gretar deemed "Obama nigger" an acceptable username; Zoradz has a PM of it in his sig; and some dude actually made a vid regarding it (maybe Iceberg Slim??) but was told to get over it.

Most of the people it is aimed at aren't even black, and pretty much all staff flame with way worse things than this anyway (I'd rather be a nigger than retarded or cancerous) and so do you, why you're expecting higher standards from others that you don't meet yourself is beyond me. If an innocent question such as "how much is your bank worth?", triggers you in to a toxic mad rant at me (true story) you should look in the mirror before judging others.

Inb4 flame 

I am disappointed in your comments mostly because because I respect you as a person, for someone so intelligent you said something extremely ignorant.You don't have to be black to be offended by slurs, because you have respect for your human brothers regardless of skin color,  as a fellow Muslim I thought you'd understand the meaning behind brotherhood, shit don't discriminate. Arguments like "this is a unique community, let's push the point of decency to see how far we can go" won't fly.  "Oh, you didn't live through those trials and tribulations", then why am I being still being viewed as less than human? why am I seeing such a powerful word being pegged as less of a playful insult because you happen to be ignorant of history or social cues? if you don't act like this irl because there aren't any blacks near you and you became desensitized, fuck makes you think just because you can't empathize that it's not a big deal for someone else? W.E. 

I don't think anyone who says that word on here is truly a racist, just hollow and ignorant due to a non contested notion that anything goes on roatpkz.

Edited by Sage fest
  • Upvote 1

Love how people are just now wanting help with the staff issues when ive been fighting this issue since late 2011 but fuck it right? If nothing has changed yet nothing will... I can understand some points that might have led to Mike being demoted such as lack of playtime and being very aggressive within yell chat towards others but if Mike gets demoted for flamming etc then why is Jblind, Smackd, Zoradz, even staff when they abuse their powers? Apparently abuse is minor compared to flame but alright guys. Good to know I leave and litterally within weeks this shit starts falling to shit. Told you the server was going to start crashing like the titanic Grerat, but it's not over yet.

• Nice 1
On 11/15/2017 at 1:23 PM, Smackd said:

Idk you nor do you know what I do lol stop making things up you know nothing about me

Not to mention he didn’t even reach his monthly required playtime.

well you wanna know something im gonna be honest with you, you flame alot and they do nothing to you lol and u have to reach a required playtime a month what if ur super busy one month woops there u are demoted fucking corrupted staff af and smack i dropped our beef but i beilive you all should demote everyone and let the community pick who stays who goes and who comes just because u all thinks whats best sometimes isnt havent u thought thats why everyone complains about the staff team?

3 hours ago, fred123 said:

well you wanna know something im gonna be honest with you, you flame alot and they do nothing to you lol and u have to reach a required playtime a month what if ur super busy one month woops there u are demoted fucking corrupted staff af and smack i dropped our beef but i beilive you all should demote everyone and let the community pick who stays who goes and who comes just because u all thinks whats best sometimes isnt havent u thought thats why everyone complains about the staff team?

I don’t know you what beef I don’t know who you are and when do I flame lol if I flame it’s to close friends and it’s jsut banter.

If someone has no time to play, demoted or simply resign.

On 11/16/2017 at 9:39 AM, Yoobs da king said:

Love how people are just now wanting help with the staff issues when ive been fighting this issue since late 2011 but fuck it right? If nothing has changed yet nothing will... I can understand some points that might have led to Mike being demoted such as lack of playtime and being very aggressive within yell chat towards others but if Mike gets demoted for flamming etc then why is Jblind, Smackd, Zoradz, even staff when they abuse their powers? Apparently abuse is minor compared to flame but alright guys. Good to know I leave and litterally within weeks this shit starts falling to shit. Told you the server was going to start crashing like the titanic Grerat, but it's not over yet.

LOL never seen someone so delusional