Feedback on M4st3rk0/Mike 2017

Mike

you could flame a bit but all around ur a great man not biased like to hear all storys ur a legend man they couldnt handle u in the staff team #todamngood but u should be ss again i miss u man one of the best in the server

and mike we barely know each other but ur the one that can put beef aside and take care of real problems then go back to beefing and u stood up for whats right thanks for being a ss sorry about demote ull get that bitch back #fucksmackd 

• Nice 1

I've been playing this game for a year now. I do have experience as being staff of big rsps's (InnovationX, Legacy614). To be honest with everyone, I never really paid attention to staff in this game so far until this happened. I actually thought mike and Jblind were the only staff online to help. Mikewas  almost always online when I was, and when I asked a question in yell or help chat he was always there to answer. 

Also, a lot of people a raging over pixels... seriously, personally I've never understood such a thing, but what I do know is that Mike knows how to get order. People listen to him and respect him. Many staff abusing there powers but not Mike. I also think that quality is way more important than quantity. You can have 10 shitty moderators spending 60 hours every two months on Roatpkz, or 5 good moderators spending 40 hours, who cares. It's more important that the Roatpkz community respect them, which is definitely not the case at the moment with most of the ''staff''.

It's sad to see how Mike got demoted without any message, as far as I know he had no clue and wasn't informed about his demotion.

That's no way to threat your community! 

Sincerely yours,

Repla

• Upvote 3
  • Nice 1

Mike is very knowledgeable,  usually very active and most importantly always helpful.

Decent because he never believed in elitism, treats all people equally (rich or poor, good or bad at pking, popular or not) and doesn't try to impress or appease others by his staff decisions.

For these reasons he has garnered my respect and admiration, and has long been accepted in our inner circle. One of the very few people whom I've trusted with my Skype (not that I use it much), and who I personally  advocated as SS.

No disrespect to the staff team, I am not arguing your decisions or requesting anything here, particularly because I don't read into drama so much, it bores me, and because I'm an irrelevant nobody nearing my days here.

This is Pk Guy, and this was just my opinion/feedback, so not interested if you disagree. #Dangerman

• Upvote 4
3 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Mike is very knowledgeable,  usually very active and most importantly always helpful.

Decent because he never believed in elitism, treats all people equally (rich or poor, good or bad at pking, popular or not) and doesn't try to impress or appease others by his staff decisions.

For these reasons he has garnered my respect and admiration, and has long been accepted in our inner circle. One of the very few people whom I've trusted with my Skype (not that I use it much), and who I personally  advocated as SS.

No disrespect to the staff team, I am not arguing your decisions or requesting anything here, particularly because I don't read into drama so much, it bores me, and because I'm an irrelevant nobody nearing my days here.

This is Pk Guy, and this was just my opinion/feedback, so not interested if you disagree. #Dangerman

Strange, your feedback on Mike and how you look at him is the total opposite of what he really was in Staff chats and how he acted towards players. And no, where did you get active from? He doesn’t even reach required hours that staff should get so he was inevitably getting demoted.

The people that got offended by Mike's occasional flame aren't built for this game (sorry not sorry). Roatpkz has always, and will always be an incredibly toxic environment, and a few snowflakes getting offended is not going to change a damn thing. If you want a safe space, go play Roblox. I agree that staff should act with integrity and some form of professionalism, but half the people that play this game are 110% mentally retarded and expecting staff to keep a calm composure all the time is unfair. I've seen every member of this staff team (except suor he is 2nice) flip out on people in the past. The fact of the matter is that our staff team are people too, and they are giving up their free time to tend to a game that can be exhausting, at times. I laugh at the thought of any number of you fulfilling the responsibilities of the staff team. There are a very limited amount of people here that are qualified, and you're probably not one of them. 

There are two points that I agree with in regards to the expectations of the team/Mike. The first being, I feel that our team should avoid obliterating people over yell when possible (I was guilty of this), as there are often more civilized solutions to whatever issue is at hand. Secondly, I do agree that Mike (among others) should play as much as they can, as the staff activity (especially SS) has dropped significantly in this final quarter.

[In regards to claims of abuse] If you are ever abused by a member of the staff team, as I am sure they will tell you, feel free to file a formal report. Any claims of abuse without evidence hold no ground, and can be perceived as an attempt at slandering a staff member's reputation, which is ultimately a complete waste of everyones time, and divides the community even further. Your reports ARE taken seriously.

I do hope that the staff team can overcome their differences, for it is in the best interest of the game. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Smackd said:

Strange, your feedback on Mike and how you look at him is the total opposite of what he really was in Staff chats and how he acted towards players. And no, where did you get active from? He doesn’t even reach required hours that staff should get so he was inevitably getting demoted.

As for activity it can be solved with simple math, the average of september 4th is 128.5 hours I only counted the ss playtime scores divided by how many there are during that time 5 of them. Only one who meeted the average is the other Mike but that's due to his unusual play time of 180 hours it fucked the curve, hence demoted Mike beating 2 other ss's playtime scores was really average. For october 3rd he was ass the average playtime for ss it was 53.8 hours he had 18 but he could have had his own reasons. For November 1st the average was 56 hours, he had 46, keep in mind though he had more hours than the other Mike who had an unusual 180 hours they both could have had irl stuff, he only had three months to prove himself, we have covered activity, as for helping people? no one is wrong, its literally your own experiences with him, it is subjective. I wrote a nice ass paragraph on what makes the perfect ss, honestly I could break it down logically, impartially, but I'm indisposed atm. 

Edited by Sage fest
1 hour ago, Tupac said:

The people that got offended by Mike's occasional flame aren't built for this game (sorry not sorry). Roatpkz has always, and will always be an incredibly toxic environment, and a few snowflakes getting offended is not going to change a damn thing. If you want a safe space, go play Roblox. I agree that staff should act with integrity and some form of professionalism, but half the people that play this game are 110% mentally retarded and expecting staff to keep a calm composure all the time is unfair. I've seen every member of this staff team (except suor he is 2nice) flip out on people in the past. The fact of the matter is that our staff team are people too, and they are giving up their free time to tend to a game that can be exhausting, at times. I laugh at the thought of any number of you fulfilling the responsibilities of the staff team. There are a very limited amount of people here that are qualified, and you're probably not one of them. 

There are two points that I agree with in regards to the expectations of the team/Mike. The first being, I feel that our team should avoid obliterating people over yell when possible (I was guilty of this), as there are often more civilized solutions to whatever issue is at hand. Secondly, I do agree that Mike (among others) should play as much as they can, as the staff activity (especially SS) has dropped significantly in this final quarter.

[In regards to claims of abuse] If you are ever abused by a member of the staff team, as I am sure they will tell you, feel free to file a formal report. Any claims of abuse without evidence hold no ground, and can be perceived as an attempt at slandering a staff member's reputation, which is ultimately a complete waste of everyones time, and divides the community even further. Your reports ARE taken seriously.

I do hope that the staff team can overcome their differences, for it is in the best interest of the game. 

He was getting demoted even before this, that’s what no ones understanding :joy:

35 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

As for activity it can be solved with simple math, the average of september 4th is 128.5 hours I only counted the ss playtime scores divided by how many there are during that time 5 of them. Only one who meeted the average is the other Mike but that's due to his unusual play time of 180 hours it fucked the curve, hence demoted Mike beating 2 other ss's playtime scores was really average. For october 3rd he was ass the average playtime for ss it was 53.8 hours he had 18 but he could have had his own reasons. For November 1st the average was 56 hours, he had 46, keep in mind though he had more hours than the other Mike who had an unusual 180 hours they both could have had irl stuff, he only had three months to prove himself, we have covered activity, as for helping people? no one is wrong, its literally your own experiences with him, it is subjective. I wrote a nice ass paragraph on what makes the perfect ss, honestly I could break it down logically, impartially, but I'm indisposed atm. 

Not only did he disrespect every staff member, even the server supports didn’t want him around anymore @Mike (now you know).

He was just very egotistic and didn’t get along with anyone and every staff issue, he took it public, then starts making claims he’d never get demoted.

Demoting him was best for the staff team, he had no positive impact and did nothing special and he wasn’t even active, I’d rather give his position so someone who would make good use of it.

He's just very immature and strange:

ptT0lshZQKOZw_3UYygGqQ.png

And his weird ego:

VBBwGSYiSuiW7o3EzVosaw.png

Threatened to demote me too (LOL) but got demoted himself.

1 hour ago, Smackd said:

ptT0lshZQKOZw_3UYygGqQ.png

giphy.gif

Your insight on behind the scenes of what we did not know, is appreciated. However, you're trying to basically dismiss anyone who has a opposing view. Me personally I agree with a lot of what you say, but even though you're trying to stress the point that a few good attributes and personal warm experiences does not outweigh the trouble he was worth; it is being drowned out by Mikes fans. So, for the sake of your mental health, and the drama poison let them be.

Just to clarify I am neutral but Pk guys and Smackds posts are decent reviews, as a person I like Mike cool guy, what he could improve on is basically maturing as a person, and understanding no one is untouchable except Gretar and that even has a super rare exception. Basically, communicating by flaming shrouded what you did do for the server like helping people, having a good rapport with the general populace, etc. You can possibly be ss in the futute if you showed you learned from your mistakes and apologize sincerely, and basically tell us, "Look, I messed up I betrayed the people who supported me aspirations for me, I am sorry and wish to earn everyones trust and friendship eventually". 

Edited by Sage fest
  • Upvote 1

Lol why tf this nigga been demoted, if u man say he was getting demoted for inactiveness then u should've left it at that but it clearly ain't that cah you using other reasons aswell. Since when do u give a fuck if staff flame Requiem Af(bae) used to flame all day n u niggas loved it whts with the change of heart 

buncha butt hurt muslims obviously donated Gretar a bit of their pocket money from their oiled up rich boy daddy's credit card to get him demoted

moral of the story: gretar loves muslims

Edited by twitt
  • Haha 1

Mike:
Now both of you get off my dick cause I ain't getting demoted #DingDong

You know, you USED to be ok - I never had a problem with you until you started dragging my name through the mud for some unknown reason - You turned out to be an egotistical asshole. I actually put your name forward to be a mod a few months back with Suor.
None the less, another idiot gone down the hole.

See you.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Smackd said:

HptT0lshZQKOZw_3UYygGqQ.png

And his weird ego:

Threatened to demote me too (LOL) but got demoted himself.

Mike's banter is top quality. wyd 313 boi

2 minutes ago, Zoradz said:

Mike:

Takes 1 day break from his world travels to demote mike ks amk shromta

23 minutes ago, Zoradz said:

Mike:

You know, you USED to be ok - I never had a problem with you until you started dragging my name through the mud for some unknown reason - You turned out to be an egotistical asshole. I actually put your name forward to be a mod a few months back with Suor.
None the less, another idiot gone down the hole.

See you.

I dont think Ive seen him actually insult you but who knows. You put his name forward? Lol what is your role exactly? like does your opinion just get held more highly valued toward Gretar? If you can't even promote/demote on the spot the rank seems redundant. Anyone can view a case against a potential staff member and deem the appropriate punishment, anyone can deem if someone is worthy to take the mantle of staff. However, if you can't actually do it you're a glorified advice man. Btw, this is more advocating you to get more rights rather and observation, nothing against you. 

Edited by Sage fest
3 hours ago, genj said:

Dont really see the reason for the demotion, he did his job.

You guys posting stuff about him flaming like hes the only one on the staff team acting like a child, pathethic...

You aren’t a staff member so you don’t see much to understand why.

Don’t even think you play much either lol

2 hours ago, Tanker H said:

Mike hasn’t done anyone illcit! People just haten man. Otherwise prove me and him wrong by providing some proofs 😂 

You just came back, also not credible. 

15 hours ago, PK Guy said:

I can agree so much on this Mike was never biased against anyone breaking rules even if they were friends.

He is always friendly and easy to talk to and whenever he is active ALL THE MAN DOES is yell "PM me for any help"

Edited by Hatcx
8 hours ago, Smackd said:

Genj plays as much as Craig, and Tanker H knew me all along and just came back but has seen how serious I took my job. You're just a hypocrite and shows how much hatred you have against me.

DXEb7RDxQ1CiPD7k6xLKlw.png

16 hours ago, Smackd said:

Not only did he disrespect every staff member, even the server supports didn’t want him around anymore @Mike (now you know).

He was just very egotistic and didn’t get along with anyone and every staff issue, he took it public, then starts making claims he’d never get demoted.

Demoting him was best for the staff team, he had no positive impact and did nothing special and he wasn’t even active, I’d rather give his position so someone who would make good use of it.

Never disrespected any staff member at all (Don't know if u know the difference between banter) 'Even the server supports didn't want him anymore? I swear to god this guy has something against me it's obvious now. 

vOXgvlFlQCqZF57fp3jkSA.png

h5yNfKBxQlOSV-Vi8vGuGg.png

cQQq84mGSXO5qIn-vwXGXQ.png

Had never any problem before any of the staff members, Smackd is spreading rumours to make me look bad. There are more pictures but CBA but my message says it all.

^

I didn't play for myself I actually played for the community and wanted to make the best out of this server I don't know and don't want to know why you're typing this out of your ass.. I've gone through all negativity/drama on this server worse than this I've gone already through different situations on here all I wanted is to have a positive impact on the server and I did, on a side note I've also matured up can't understand why people are doing this tbh. All I did was confront @Smackd for not muting John while Erca got a 7-day mac-mute (I don't care if it was Erca or anyone else) I would've done the same.

tMa-GDIYSXG6ro1b0ddt5g.png

@Sage fest Thanks for lighting that up. Respect. 

-7cVP8rSTWqMEN5lLft80Q.png

It all started with this I started off with calling Smackd an 'abusing spastic' then he went mad and it seemed like he didn't care about the rules and I high-key have the feeling that he is obsessed with this 'Erca' guy.

This was a few days before the accident. I was good with Smackd hence the banter (I don't know what he referred to with: 'Disrespected all staff members, couldn't go along with other staff members' I call this spreading rumours and over-acting, rushing a demotion.

O2adX3c6TN2sxv_MweDGWg.png

18 hours ago, Smackd said:

Another sad attempt at trying to make me look bad yet again.. I don't even have to go through my SKYPE logs I know that I was relaxed with all staff members why wouldn't I? Staff-TEAM, not individual-TEAM. And then he goes like 'How he acted towards players'? I'm one of those guys to always ignore the hate and am mature enough to know what to type or what not. 

This occured in 2013 and don't take it personally my bro @Gretar You're the real G.

672xCGOWSxS-El5wCK7Fdg.png
AsoqblfrQcqIE5xZkEE_hg.png
r0XqmN1mQJi94M_maEpDqA.png
NOTE: Don't forget that I don't play in-game wise all I do is help players/chat with friends or whatsoever. That's 152 hours am not counting my AFK hours since I barely moved in-game just typing only. 

Feel free to read all of it you might consider something.

Edited by Mike
3 hours ago, Mike said:

Genj plays as much as Craig, and Tanker H knew me all along and just came back but has seen how serious I took my job. You're just a hypocrite and shows how much hatred you have against me.

DXEb7RDxQ1CiPD7k6xLKlw.png

Never disrespected any staff member at all (Don't know if u know the difference between banter) 'Even the server supports didn't want him anymore? I swear to god this guy has something against me it's obvious now. 

vOXgvlFlQCqZF57fp3jkSA.png

h5yNfKBxQlOSV-Vi8vGuGg.png

cQQq84mGSXO5qIn-vwXGXQ.png

Had never any problem before any of the staff members, Smackd is spreading rumours to make me look bad. There are more pictures but CBA but my message says it all.

^

I didn't play for myself I actually played for the community and wanted to make the best out of this server I don't know and don't want to know why you're typing this out of your ass.. I've gone through all negativity/drama on this server worse than this I've gone already through different situations on here all I wanted is to have a positive impact on the server and I did, on a side note I've also matured up can't understand why people are doing this tbh. All I did was confront @Smackd for not muting John while Erca got a 7-day mac-mute (I don't care if it was Erca or anyone else) I would've done the same.

tMa-GDIYSXG6ro1b0ddt5g.png

@Sage fest Thanks for lighting that up. Respect. 

-7cVP8rSTWqMEN5lLft80Q.png

It all started with this I started off with calling Smackd an 'abusing spastic' then he went mad and it seemed like he didn't care about the rules and I high-key have the feeling that he is obsessed with this 'Erca' guy.

This was a few days before the accident. I was good with Smackd hence the banter (I don't know what he referred to with: 'Disrespected all staff members, couldn't go along with other staff members' I call this spreading rumours and over-acting, rushing a demotion.

O2adX3c6TN2sxv_MweDGWg.png

Another sad attempt at trying to make me look bad yet again.. I don't even have to go through my SKYPE logs I know that I was relaxed with all staff members why wouldn't I? Staff-TEAM, not individual-TEAM. And then he goes like 'How he acted towards players'? I'm one of those guys to always ignore the hate and am mature enough to know what to type or what not. 

This occured in 2013 and don't take it personally my bro @Gretar You're the real G.

672xCGOWSxS-El5wCK7Fdg.png
AsoqblfrQcqIE5xZkEE_hg.png
r0XqmN1mQJi94M_maEpDqA.png
NOTE: Don't forget that I don't play in-game wise all I do is help players/chat with friends or whatsoever. That's 152 hours am not counting my AFK hours since I barely moved in-game just typing only. 

Feel free to read all of it you might consider something.

Didn’t read 

7I7kPmE5TeSShzeIofUeew.jpeg

@Smackd Real talk he wasn't gonna be demoted. Show me where gretar or zoradz say they gonna demote him

I flamed, should've got muted, instead I got warned by Mike, and I instantly stopped flaming. John came on like an hour later, called me an autoswitching faggot, I retaliated and said "shut the fuck up" and you muted me for an entire week. You blamed the mute on my flame from earlier, but you already saw that and u didn't mute me on sight 

same with my forum ban "you're evading ban" nigga you macbanned me ingame, then you unmacbanned me (or was it gretar?), I thought with the unban ingame, I'd get unbanned on forums. And if it doesn't work that way, then why haven't you banned me from forums earlier? You must've known since you banned me xD

Mike's right u are very obsessed with me. But I'll leave it at that and wait for a mature response

13 hours ago, Smackd said:

I play enough to see whats going on..

Anyways, if someone cant get along with rest of the staff team he should be demoted. Fair enough reason IMO

• Upvote 1
49 minutes ago, Floyd said:

@Smackd Real talk he wasn't gonna be demoted. Show me where gretar or zoradz say they gonna demote him

I flamed, should've got muted, instead I got warned by Mike, and I instantly stopped flaming. John came on like an hour later, called me an autoswitching faggot, I retaliated and said "shut the fuck up" and you muted me for an entire week. You blamed the mute on my flame from earlier, but you already saw that and u didn't mute me on sight 

same with my forum ban "you're evading ban" nigga you macbanned me ingame, then you unmacbanned me (or was it gretar?), I thought with the unban ingame, I'd get unbanned on forums. And if it doesn't work that way, then why haven't you banned me from forums earlier? You must've known since you banned me xD

Mike's right u are very obsessed with me. But I'll leave it at that and wait for a mature response

I'm not reading anything after the first sentence, stupidity level is insane you're mentally sick IRL. No joke.

Who are you for you to say that? You're not part of the staff team to know that LMFAO yes he was, believe it or not is up to you. Because it doesn't matter, I demoted him anyways.

Anyways, thread is gross now.

Doesn't matter, demoted and easily replaceable.

PM me new SS suggestions :) 

• Upvote 1
On 11/16/2017 at 11:22 AM, Sage fest said:

I dont think Ive seen him actually insult you but who knows. You put his name forward? 

Go read his other threads, he has consistently dragged my name through the mud. Mike and I used to talk a lot, he truly was a great asset to the staff team until recently.
Behind closed doors, he continually argued with staff, continued to have a big head & be over-aggressive (reminds me of Graphics attitude... Y'all loved him, but behind closed doors, he was a cunt.)

Mike, you really need to get your head screwed on and actually get something going for yourself IRL.

• Upvote 1