This is freaking serious [hacked]

9 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Sorry to hear this, but all seriousness you say this is your 3rd time being hacked and you still did not bother to set an email to your account? 

Back on the day. There wasn't such thing. Also I tried putting the email , but It doesn't seem to be working. I'm curious about refund. Is there a chance I can get refunded ?

17 minutes ago, Fight 4 You said:

Back on the day. There wasn't such thing. Also I tried putting the email , but It doesn't seem to be working. I'm curious about refund. Is there a chance I can get refunded ?

Honestly, it's not likely however obviously if you did try to set an email and verify it but it did not work that's out of your control. I would email [email protected] and also send a forums PM to Gretar as he is on the forums fairly often. 

>This account is fairly new

>Back on the day. There wasn't such thing. [sic]

Security code has been around for at least 2.5 years (when I registered) and if it didn't work for you, did you report it? That code is more important than your password in some ways!

More pressing concerns: you either have an easy-to-guess password or maybe you have been keylogged. 3rd time is a serious problem and you should ramp up your security levels, for real man. Today virtual wealth, tomorrow IRL wealth???

7 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Honestly, it's not likely however obviously if you did try to set an email and verify it but it did not work that's out of your control. I would email [email protected] and also send a forums PM to Gretar as he is on the forums fairly often. 

It's not that I tried it before. I just was setting my email after I got hacked. So it seems I have a really slim chance to get my stuff back :\. Thank you anyways.

1 minute ago, PK Guy said:

>This account is fairly new

>Back on the day. There wasn't such thing. [sic]

Security code has been around for at least 2.5 years (when I registered) and if it didn't work for you, did you report it? That code is more important than your password in some ways!

More pressing concerns: you either have an easy-to-guess password or maybe you have been keylogged. 3rd time is a serious problem and you should ramp up your security levels, for real man. Today virtual wealth, tomorrow IRL wealth???

It happened 4 years ago or so. I got those accounts back though. The real concern is my current account I'm playing. I defently agree that from my side not having an email attached was just stupid.