Team Video win sum stank PKP

Craig

Hosted by Craig

To keep it short and simple, i'm hosting a Team Video contest, best Team Video CONTENT ,EDITING AND MUSIC wins this contest.

Rules

1. Video and all clips must be made specifically for this contest
  2. Must be RoatPkz clips only (should be obvious)
  3. Video must to be at least 7-10 Minutes long.
  4. Must have 1-4 clips of each member in the video, the more variation the better
  5. Must link http://www.roatpkz.com/ in your description.
  6. No old clips/edgepvp or edge
  7. Must show a Banner of your Team Name aswell.

Rewards

1st.250k 

2nd- 150k

3rd- 75k

Video has to be Posted under this Topic.

Video has to be submitted by January 4th, 2018

All videos will be judged by Me

The winners will be announced January 5th, 2018

Goodluck to all the teams that participate

Edited by Craig
  • Upvote 5
  • Nice 1

Music is entirely subjective therefore videos should not be judged by the music but rather how the editing interacts with the music.

Hopefully even if an entry has music that you think is "complete shit", you can look past that since the submitter may like the music.

Regardless thanks very much for hosting, much appreciated

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, P o said:

Music is entirely subjective therefore videos should not be judged by the music but rather how the editing interacts with the music.

Hopefully even if an entry has music that you think is "complete shit", you can look past that since the submitter may like the music.

Regardless thanks very much for hosting, much appreciated

:noose: @Smackd

Would be nice if you thought about the rules first and how bad they actually before you posted this. 

IF the video needs to be 7-10 minutes long and EACH member must have 1-3 clips how are you gonna regulate this? I got easily over 20 members in Ratlords and vast majority of them dont even play Roatpkz, yet they'd still need to have clips in the video? What stops me from going on my friends account to get a clip of me killing a pvmer for shit loot and just dumping it in just for the sake of the rules? Anyways 7-10 minutes is fucking absurd seeing as this is roatpkz and more than 1 team will be going for this, this isn't os-scape where you can go pk for 1hr and shit out 5 max kills for a video, on here you actually need to wait and scout for long periods of times to even find a max kill + with brew drop mechanics pking at most places is fucking impossible lmfao. Also why is a banner of your teams name required? How does this add to the competition? our team doesn't have a banner because we don't care about one and don't bother getting one if this is an actual rule i guess i'll just make some bullshit up on paint lmao.

all negative things aside, nice idea and hoping to see this get the pking scene more active will definitely be trying to win this one

Edit: not everyone can record / knows how to or simply doesn't want to. there fore please change the "1-3 clips" from each member instead just rate the videos by their variety.

Edited by ratlord18767
my mother has cancer

27 minutes ago, ratlord18767 said:

Would be nice if you thought about the rules first and how bad they actually before you posted this. 

IF the video needs to be 7-10 minutes long and EACH member must have 1-3 clips how are you gonna regulate this? I got easily over 20 members in Ratlords and vast majority of them dont even play Roatpkz, yet they'd still need to have clips in the video? What stops me from going on my friends account to get a clip of me killing a pvmer for shit loot and just dumping it in just for the sake of the rules? Anyways 7-10 minutes is fucking absurd seeing as this is roatpkz and more than 1 team will be going for this, this isn't os-scape where you can go pk for 1hr and shit out 5 max kills for a video, on here you actually need to wait and scout for long periods of times to even find a max kill + with brew drop mechanics pking at most places is fucking impossible lmfao. Also why is a banner of your teams name required? How does this add to the competition? our team doesn't have a banner because we don't care about one and don't bother getting one if this is an actual rule i guess i'll just make some bullshit up on paint lmao.

all negative things aside, nice idea and hoping to see this get the pking scene more active will definitely be trying to win this one

Edit: not everyone can record / knows how to or simply doesn't want to. there fore please change the "1-3 clips" from each member instead just rate the videos by their variety.

Any reason you couldn’t have replied constructively rather than saying “would be nice if you actually thought about the rules”!

Obviously it’s clear you have brain damage if you think anyone will read the enormous wall of text but if someone is offering you a chance at almost 300k you should be grateful

(you have autism)

10 minutes ago, Team Selena Gomez said:

Any reason you couldn’t have replied constructively rather than saying “would be nice if you actually thought about the rules”!

Obviously it’s clear you have brain damage if you think anyone will read the enormous wall of text but if someone is offering you a chance at almost 300k you should be grateful

(you have autism)

i dont even know who you are or that you existed lmao

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

The video is only 3 minutes long, due to inactivity on roatpkz, and we started working on clips a week before the contest. I hope y'all still enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRGmHQhr5bHJI-Oz3rafaqw

the editor ^^^^ make sure to check out

A team video not a video of team pking are u actually that braindead?

14 brews east im actually gonna neck myself omg

Edited by Bart

13 hours ago, Smackd said:

You’re very obsessive and mentally unstable no one asked attention whore move on you’re not good either back to soulsplit Nacho

who r u though some any next roat forums librarian admin and don't chat my name deep it imagine being shook so u put man on content watch

27 minutes ago, Mead said:

who r u though some any next roat forums librarian admin and don't chat my name deep it imagine being shook so u put man on content watch

I’ll approve your posts did you intend on scaring me with that message lol shut your mouth you’re a nerd who breaks down servers and is worried about ticks! You for sure have no life it’s clear

1 minute ago, Smackd said:

I’ll approve your posts did you intend on scaring me with that message lol shut your mouth you’re a nerd who breaks down servers and is worried about ticks! You for sure have no life it’s clear

You as an admin of roatpkz, whos active 150hours a month, during the whole year

should NEVER speak about someone else not having a life, we all can conclude that u , sir don't have a life urself so fix up 

7 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

should NEVER speak about someone else not having a life, we all can conclude that u , sir don't have a life urself so fix up 

Haha, not even close to that many hours but I’m certain you definetley have 3x my playtime you’re on all day and you do nothing in Belgium anyways so I don’t blame you 

11 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

We can conclude you shouldn’t speak English because you’re looking very brown.

Can’t properly speak it don’t type it out please it hurts my soul. Very brown

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

Rules

4. Must have 1-4 clips of each member in the video, the more variation the better

7 hours ago, Team Selena Gomez said:

Rules

Sec translate 

• 2 weeks later...