Message for all of you

Fight 4 You

Hello dear Roat Pkz players,

So apparently as few of you may already know that I have been hacked. It happened because of my not awareness about secuirity system. There's a chance that durning that time I offended someone in game or in forums. I apologise for all the inconvenience.

This is a message for all of you, that you must keep your account safe in any means provided. Take me for example. My forum account aswell as in game accounts were hacked. These kind of things can happen to any of you. Protect your information at any cost.

Best of luck.

11 hours ago, God Dildo said:

i still rate gym life for ss more then u nice try tho

Doesn't seem like a try. More like a friendly reminder of account security, combined with an apology to those who the hacker may have offended whilst on his account - one of which I saw first hand and did think it was out-of-character for him to say, should have known better than to respond the way I did. I'm sorry dude.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Doesn't seem like a try. More like a friendly reminder of account security, combined with an apology to those who the hacker may have offended whilst on his account - one of which I saw first hand and did think it was out-of-character for him to say, should have known better than to respond the way I did. I'm sorry dude.

Everything Is fine, It is only natural to react that way.