me as fmod

Tupac

12 hours ago, Lion Tales said:

as craig said, mike v2 l0l, maybe you were good at the job but tbh john got this atm and i cant see you getting forums admin if hes still in the game.

Me and craig get along great you retarded Mongolian. According to anyone that doesn't suffer from level 99 Aspergers syndrome, I did an excellent job. Never abused anyone, punished anyone (friends included) if they were breaking the rules.

You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

22 hours ago, Tupac said:

Me and craig get along great you retarded Mongolian. According to anyone that doesn't suffer from level 99 Aspergers syndrome, I did an excellent job. Never abused anyone, punished anyone (friends included) if they were breaking the rules.

You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

"You literally have no idea what you're talking about."  and what the fuck are you talking about lmao? never said u werent good, go read again you spastic arab.

11 hours ago, Lion Tales said:

"You literally have no idea what you're talking about."  and what the fuck are you talking about lmao? never said u werent good, go read again you spastic arab.

"Literally mike v2" Poking at the idea that I went down in a negative manner.

Fuck off retarded cunt 

On 19.11.2017 at 9:00 AM, Tupac said:

"Literally mike v2" Poking at the idea that I went down in a negative manner.

Fuck off retarded cunt 

too bad for you, your all about flaming now. not worthy of fmod anymore. GG

3 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Imagine making a big deal about resigning only to be on the forums everyday since and wanting Forum Mod back :S

lmaoooo, exactly. probably couldnt handle the job.

2 hours ago, Lion Tales said:

too bad for you, your all about flaming now. not worthy of fmod anymore. GG

lmaoooo, exactly. probably couldnt handle the job.

You're literally a random arab who staked his bank away and then shot himself resulting in becoming a brain damaged quadriplegic. (try again?)

@JBLIND just relieved I didn't surpass him like I was about to do lmao

7 hours ago, Lion Tales said:

flame more, thats what arabs do after all :/ i was wrong your not mike v2 but gym life v2 l00ll0l0l0

You realize that I live in Canada and you live in some mud hut in Iraq harvesting heroin to give to the local populace you stinky foreigner

You're literally the most unliked and irrelevant retard to ever browse the forums it's time to ::neckit 

58 minutes ago, Tupac said:

You realize that I live in Canada and you live in some mud hut in Iraq harvesting heroin to give to the local populace you stinky foreigner

You're literally the most unliked and irrelevant retard to ever browse the forums it's time to ::neckit 

stop mentioning me in every post retard. i know you like me but im not gay like you, and btw im from norway. 

you mean your a canadian immigrant?