Hiders 07 Godbrid calling people out :P

Smackd

If he does call you out make sure you fight him, he's horrible lol, was joking on Roat and said he was bad and it made him tear up so he called me to 07

ftRe_wPYTsunQXCq6laZeA.png

DUkpCGktSyaOcuKws5kXRw.png

Then he grabbed 5 brews to try and finally outlast me

9yjEnLfeQzOYGYn2AoY1UQ.png

0c662c5aa101734ab220957f2502378a.gif

Had another clip where I used only 6 anglers 3 sips of a brew but forgot to unpause.

Then Hiders made fun of me -.-

Said I get no gals :( 

DJX-h3svTt6LJYQJMAxNCQ.png

Then he said no one comments on my videos :(

eBI4gDmTSaKqRKFtooDQ9w.png

Can't even beat me on his favorite RSPS either -.-

oC2I1rAXTYeTznhfOShqxg.png

y8Ea8jB.gif

@Hiders

• Upvote 4
  • Hmmm 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Hiders said:

I log on for 20 mins max a day to have a few fights, also I’m on a 118 with 93 attack and 88 defence. It’s fine though I can see your quite exited to beat a retired hybrid, whatever helps u sleep at night. All u did all fight is auto cast mage lmfao 

Didn't ask, don't call people out and get humiliated unless you know you can beat me lmfao

"Retired Hybrid" when were you ever a hybrid lool go post this on ur RS twitter and @ Montana fanboy rofl

24 minutes ago, Hiders said:

I log on for 20 mins max a day to have a few fights, also I’m on a 118 with 93 attack and 88 defence. It’s fine though I can see your quite exited to beat a retired hybrid, whatever helps u sleep at night. All u did all fight is auto cast mage lmfao 

u r pretty shit

last time i hopped on my "lack of cont" acc i redbarred u like 6 times (not exagerating). at brid/nh no one rated u / will ever rate. u were getting played around by me

Edited by pkmafia8
  • Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

u r pretty shit

last time i hopped on my "lack of cont" acc i redbarred u like 6 times (not exagerating). at brid/nh no one rated u / will ever rate. u were getting played around by me

People have been using my account for around 2 months , never seen that name but idek who u r to say anything to me your just another kid that plays roat pks 12 hours a day 

1 minute ago, pkmafia8 said:

barely play any rsps/pc, so u werent onn for around 2 months.

last time u fought me u died after piping

You Litteraly want my attention so bad It seems, when I used to hybrid for 6+ hours a day I never lost to anyone and I wouldn’t even consider giving someone like u a session because I would piss all over you, at the end of the day this is the internet so everyone can have a opinion but if u mention my name Atleast spray some facts .... I haven’t played rs related stuff for about 3 months now maybe even more because I got cleaned let alone even touch my keyboard that’s one of the very few reasons I actually lost to smackd, also my mouse is broke but playable so that’s not a exception, if u want we can fight in about a hour