SS Drama

takes

Hello ladies, gentlemen, unidentifiable (king gym) i'm here to address some of the Ss drama (all of this is my opinion disregard if you want i don't really mind)

We all know that Mike was demoted, and some staff and less active than others and yes there may be some people that need help i game that aren't being provided such. HOWEVER you do not need a SS title to provide these players with help there is many veterans and other experienced players that should be able to help these players unless it's something like login issues, and even then you can provide them in the right direction. Also back to the whole Mike thing, mans got demoted yes, some are happy some don't give a fuck and some are pissed truly I aswell as many others don't care for the hours of arguing over yell aswell as the spam - let's attempt to clean the community up a little bit as i'm sure we are expecting new arrivals of players since new advertisements are being put in place. That's all:)

TLDR: Don't be a dick

You don't need SS to help people

Please stop spamming yell children with smackd/zoradz/mike drama - it's funny but in the past

/rant

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Lol I remember posting something like this when I was just a new comer to roat pkz, After being on it for a couple of day's I realized that nobody gave a fuck how toxic the community was and just went along with it, Since then and now I'll admit it has gotten better, With more rules for ragging and updates and more staff and what not but I don't think you can take away flame from the game, or any game in that sense since that's how gaming has always been, Trash talking is just apart of the package with gaming. Although when people take it over board that's when staff come in and deal with it. 

Agreed. You don't need SS to help out, but having the rank indicates that YOU can be trusted, you're experienced and that you can help by possibly redirecting them to the Higher-ups if needed. You could say that people find more "comfort" when they're assisted by someone who's chosen to represent Roat Pkz. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Fantastic said:

Agreed. You don't need SS to help out, but having the rank indicates that YOU can be trusted, you're experienced and that you can help by possibly redirecting them to the Higher-ups if needed. You could say that people find more "comfort" when they're assisted by someone who's chosen to represent Roat Pkz. Just my opinion.

U need ss

30 minutes ago, Vos said:

Haha , the community is like ebola it will never stop. Before u came to this server u were a nice guy but when u arrive on this server the toxicness will take over your kindness :D END OF THE STORY

u hit that right on no matter how much u do or try to help it they just dont want u to and its like nothing will ever change u got a shitty owner and alot of shitty staff but we have some good staff u feel but its just one of those things they dont listen to there players and what there players would think is best other then what they only think is best its time the people of roat take a stand if they want a change and get it done none of this fourms bullshit

10 hours ago, Matt said:

Lol I remember posting something like this when I was just a new comer to roat pkz, After being on it for a couple of day's I realized that nobody gave a fuck how toxic the community was and just went along with it, Since then and now I'll admit it has gotten better, With more rules for ragging and updates and more staff and what not but I don't think you can take away flame from the game, or any game in that sense since that's how gaming has always been, Trash talking is just apart of the package with gaming. Although when people take it over board that's when staff come in and deal with it. 

Not exactly a new comer, and this was more about the idea of helping people and not needing a reward to do so. :)

10 hours ago, Fantastic said:

I guess, but simple questions don't necessarily need a staff member to help them, then again people do  like the attention. - Maybe "trusted" ranks should be introduced?

9 hours ago, Floyd said:

U need ss

He does indeed Mister

7 hours ago, smoothie is back said:

True tbh 🙌🏽

Tyvm :)

7 hours ago, Hatcx said:

There's no saving this community lmao

Maybe not saving it, but possibly reshaping it a little? Swap of certain rules, stronger discouragement of toxic

7 hours ago, JBLIND said:

As soon as Gym life gets Mac-Banned although he's Mac-Muted already the server will be far more peaceful. It's a work in progress boys, soon come! @Smackd @Gretar

#Truth all of our problems will be solved.. lol

6 hours ago, Lost Ags said:

Server support icon made (new) players approach me and actually ask questions.

True

Hmm, I guess it's appealing to some!

5 hours ago, fred123 said:

look the community is fucked get over it its not gonna get better just worst and fucking right my man mike was grade a bois fuck u mean but @jblind love u bb #gymformac

Okay, thanks for your opinion!

5 hours ago, Vos said:

Haha , the community is like ebola it will never stop. Before u came to this server u were a nice guy but when u arrive on this server the toxicness will take over your kindness :D END OF THE STORY

Depends on what defines who you are I guess, thanks for the feedback :)

5 hours ago, fred123 said:

u hit that right on no matter how much u do or try to help it they just dont want u to and its like nothing will ever change u got a shitty owner and alot of shitty staff but we have some good staff u feel but its just one of those things they dont listen to there players and what there players would think is best other then what they only think is best its time the people of roat take a stand if they want a change and get it done none of this fourms bullshit

Maybe it's this kind of attitude that allot of players hold is the reason it's so toxic?! 

3 hours ago, forum acc 941 said:

persona and gym life 4 ss

Please no.

Fucking dip shit Jblind, u fucking this whole community by ur abuse, we dont even know what kind of person you are, sometimes you are happy sometimes u got blood on ur vagina.

fucking prick go search life, i want the SS because i deserve it to have it, Server support stands for Supporting the Server which i do, helping players making some jokes and helping gretar.

ive did alot of goodjobs then you fucking rat, i know 6 different Languages which you dont only 1, so dont tell me that you have more experiences then me, ive worked on alot of servers and im known guy who is doing hes job good. 

all people hate you Jblind go look topics fucking prick if you cant have it that im better then you, that i got more Respect then you, go sell ur ass or lemme say ''Drop 100k to people to win the video tourney xD''

@JBLIND 

@Gretar its up to you m8, there will be 2 more demoted players, Ban152 and Mikevanoers, lets see which arab gonna backstab you.

dude its for you own best will im trying to help ur server not fucking ur server like what the others did.

im done talking to this topic.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Gym Life said:

Fucking dip shit Jblind, u fucking this whole community by ur abuse, we dont even know what kind of person you are, sometimes you are happy sometimes u got blood on ur vagina.

fucking prick go search life, i want the SS because i deserve it to have it, Server support stands for Supporting the Server which i do, helping players making some jokes and helping gretar.

ive did alot of goodjobs then you fucking rat, i know 6 different Languages which you dont only 1, so dont tell me that you have more experiences then me, ive worked on alot of servers and im known guy who is doing hes job good. 

all people hate you Jblind go look topics fucking prick if you cant have it that im better then you, that i got more Respect then you, go sell ur ass or lemme say ''Drop 100k to people to win the video tourney xD''

@JBLIND 

@Gretar its up to you m8, there will be 2 more demoted players, Ban152 and Mikevanoers, lets see which arab gonna backstab you.

dude its for you own best will im trying to help ur server not fucking ur server like what the others did.

If anyone is a fucking dip shit its you, you daft cunt, you're still fucking going on about SS like a year later. YOU WILL NEVER GET SS, you don't deserve it and your jokes are fucking shit. "i've did a lot of good jobs" no-one cares if u know 6 different languages you can't even speak one properly you fucking daft 4ner dog. Ofc jblind is more respected than you, you're nothing but a bit of comedy on the server and something to think about when you're feeling bad about yourself like "oh well i failed at this but atleast im not gym life the fucking ss obsessed weirdo cunt". You're talking about jblind dropping 100k to people or whatever but u payed for people to vote on a poll created for next SS you fucking freak.  You say you're "done talking to this topic" i mean the topic isn't replying but yeah try again u fucking retard arab move your fathers saggy arab balls out of your face before you start typing random bollocks. Also Gretar isn't your mate u dumb cunt, if any arab is going to backstab anyone it's you. Get the fuck over getting SS on a p server and do something with your spare time rather than be a fucking mutant.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gym Life said:

@JBLIND 

Thanks for your very topic-related feedback.

1 hour ago, Yoobs said:

If anyone is a fucking dip shit its you, you daft cunt, you're still fucking going on about SS like a year later. YOU WILL NEVER GET SS, you don't deserve it and your jokes are fucking shit. "i've did a lot of good jobs" no-one cares if u know 6 different languages you can't even speak one properly you fucking daft 4ner dog. Ofc jblind is more respected than you, you're nothing but a bit of comedy on the server and something to think about when you're feeling bad about yourself like "oh well i failed at this but atleast im not gym life the fucking ss obsessed weirdo cunt". You're talking about jblind dropping 100k to people or whatever but u payed for people to vote on a poll created for next SS you fucking freak.  You say you're "done talking to this topic" i mean the topic isn't replying but yeah try again u fucking retard arab move your fathers saggy arab balls out of your face before you start typing random bollocks. Also Gretar isn't your mate u dumb cunt, if any arab is going to backstab anyone it's you. Get the fuck over getting SS on a p server and do something with your spare time rather than be a fucking mutant.

Jesus.

9 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Are you still talking after stealing 2b loooooool fucking thief, i rather to fail and not get ss then stealing someones money fucking whore go sell ur ass for 2b

10 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

@Yoobs My true girl 

Go suck him direct

50 minutes ago, Craig said:

Worst mistake making that retard mod

worst mistake not to keep you shutten

3 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Imagine being in the loop as much as you think you are and having so much knowledge saying that @ban152 is going to be demoted when he's going to be getting Mod. :joy:

haha, don't take him serious :D