Quick slapping for randoms

Make sure you watch the entire video, I don't Tribrid.. everyone knows that lol but still gave these kids the slapping of a life time, Wasn't sure if I was gonna upload.. They might commit suicide or something from so much bullying in one video, I hope not.. at the end of the day it's just a game boy's, I'll let you go fan boy on a diff server but for roatz lol you niggas can drop some sets for me before you leave. 

Put in 1080p Btw

" Orlando " Aka " 412 " Almost dying on a half, Nice tanking skills and we killed one of you, I'm just waiting on the kill pic from my nigga.

https://gyazo.com/9991c2495ad935355536e5e6ee38b5ab

Edited by Matt
  • Upvote 4
  • Nice 1
Just now, Pyd said:

you can't call someone an fl fanboy and then use trash drill rap smh

lol but they are fl fan boy's just because I like drill music that makes me an fl fan boy now too? Also it's a diss vid tf am I suppose to use soft girly music lmfao sorry that u don't like drill 

18 minutes ago, hybrid91 said:

Nice

ty

20 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Yo Hit me up when you're pking I legit never find anyone and i'm just walking around for ages, thanks. Nice video. 

Gotchu fam, Thanks

29 minutes ago, Matt said:

lol but they are fl fan boy's just because I like drill music that makes me an fl fan boy now too? Also it's a diss vid tf am I suppose to use soft girly music lmfao sorry that u don't like drill 

ty

Gotchu fam, Thanks

nobody likes drill don't try tell me otherwise

4 hours ago, Hatcx said:

drill is good sorry pyd 

^

1 hour ago, genj said:

Only watched first 1:30 of the vid...

All i saw was them splashing tb

Them tabbing like 3 times

You clawing on 90 hp with 0 str bonus

If u didn't like the video just don't comment lol it's that simple genj 

1 hour ago, Team Selena Gomez said:

Ffs pls don’t make cringe titles like these no1 cares about rs teams 

Don't care if anyone cares about rs teams or not lol I'm gonna make what I want and no ones gonna change that, Sorry you didn't like the title but im not changing how I make my content for nobody on this server and I'm gonna speak my mind, Yes I'll take advice but there's been worst/cringe titles and videos on this server yet everyone wants to criticize me for slapping around some new comers. 

53 minutes ago, Wtf Safer said:

Lmao cringe so hard ( at you not the pvmers in this video obviously just incase were dumb enough to realise that ) (sorry for calling you dumb but that's all I could get from looking at your comments)

Lol did you even watch the video? It's like you people watch two seconds of the video and read the comments and look for anything to complain about without even trying to understand what the videos about lmfao and what so cringe about me fighting "pvmers" besides the fact that they think there actually in flamingos/frontline and almost die to me and my niggas small manning while they got numbers?? 

Just now, forum acc 941 said:

why u making a video on randoms

Bored tbh, Some wilderness activity so I took advantage of it, Also its roats so it's not like anyone cares anyway lmfao haven't seen bp or ct or whatever the fuck there team names are now in wilderness fighting these new kids so before they make vids of slapping them I wanted to do it first 🤷🏻‍♂️

34 minutes ago, Matt said:

Lol did you even watch the video? It's like you people watch two seconds of the video and read the comments and look for anything to complain about without even trying to understand what the videos about lmfao and what so cringe about me fighting "pvmers" besides the fact that they think there actually in flamingos/frontline and almost die to me and my niggas small manning while they got numbers?? 

I actually did watch the whole video and the only thing I enjoyed was the music (not much but you know..) 

What's cringe is how easily you stoop down to those rookies level to give them the attention they were craving and make a video like this which shows how serious you actually take them lol

I could go on but I'm on a mobile and typing in this is a bitch

14 minutes ago, genj said:

Lol its nothing personal im just stating my opinion.

If you dont want me to comment dont make a video 

Aii my bad I apologize for acting like a dick 

9 minutes ago, Wtf Safer said:

I actually did watch the whole video and the only thing I enjoyed was the music (not much but you know..) 

What's cringe is how easily you stoop down to those rookies level to give them the attention they were craving and make a video like this which shows how serious you actually take them lol

I could go on but I'm on a mobile and typing in this is a bitch

Hmmm lol it's not that I stooped to there level it's just roat pkz is so dead and boring now idk what to do or what content to make I might just start going on 07 again to pk with mates for fun:/ but at least u liked the music I guess, sorry u didn't like the video. 

6 minutes ago, sophia said:

Clickbait title

Not click bait if they actually are flamingo/fl fan boys lmfao proof is in the video so? 

3 hours ago, Matt said:

^

If u didn't like the video just don't comment lol it's that simple genj 

Don't care if anyone cares about rs teams or not lol I'm gonna make what I want and no ones gonna change that, Sorry you didn't like the title but im not changing how I make my content for nobody on this server and I'm gonna speak my mind, Yes I'll take advice but there's been worst/cringe titles and videos on this server yet everyone wants to criticize me for slapping around some new comers. 

I'm not saying you should make different content at all, the content is good it's just propaganda for no reason. Flamingos and FL have nothing to do with you or the server... If this was on RS and they were flamingos/FL fanboys you could say that, but if they are who cares?

If someone called you a "unique fanboy" because you said you know people in it does that matter? Not at all because we aren't on RS so it doesn't matter

If you called them just "fanboys" or something degrading in general would def support it but it's just clickbait propaganda that has nothing to do with flamingos/fl

40 minutes ago, Team Selena Gomez said:

I'm not saying you should make different content at all, the content is good it's just propaganda for no reason. Flamingos and FL have nothing to do with you or the server... If this was on RS and they were flamingos/FL fanboys you could say that, but if they are who cares?

If someone called you a "unique fanboy" because you said you know people in it does that matter? Not at all because we aren't on RS so it doesn't matter

If you called them just "fanboys" or something degrading in general would def support it but it's just clickbait propaganda that has nothing to do with flamingos/fl

Yeah I guess that's true, Good points I understand what you're saying that it has nothing to do with the clan as a whole, Although it has nothing to do with the clan it's based around fighting people in it that like to brag about being in those clans, I can call them fan boys cause it's not confirmed and even if it was I'd still post something similar to this and yes who cares cause this isn't runescape but creating videos/topics like this keep the game interesting ( at least for me ) even tho it's a rsps, Also by creating stuff like this propaganda it makes more activity and more clan activity in roat pkz which is what I want, I've been playing this game for nearly 3 years and osrs for as long as I can remember and it just becomes boring for me so this is my way of spicing it up, Even though at certain times I hate the game I want it to be as big as possible with more activity, But thank you for taking your time to explain to me, I'll change the topic name since everyone dislikes the fact that it's unreasoned propaganda. 

• Upvote 1