Another Suggestion Post :)

Welcome to my 2nd Suggestion post, I posted my first one at the start of the month if you would like to see it here's the link. 

Starting off I'm going to be going through some items that should be spawnable and why they should be.

• Robes of Darkness

These are identical in stats to Mystic and not to be confused with dark infinity. it would be a nice alternative to the mystic/enchanted we have already.

cd2fbeecce415681e2a752bb7ebe9b93.png

• Gilded armour and weapons

Like the robes of darkness these are an alternative to armour we already have (idk why this was taken away in the first place, I want my gilded skirt back)

6a59ab53f13fac14ae06221d4f151ab7.PNG

• Dragon Sword

This weapon is kinda shit I just want it in game because it adds variety to spec choices :)

83fb27ab9ab5ae422626b19db805c5b3.png

NPC/PVM Fixes.

• Fix ruby bolts and make them shit again please, Jad has become a running joke and there's little to no PVP Happening there.

94bccbb4ff8c64f6e2ee05bc60d70ab1.png

• Elder Chaos Druids

Make the elder chaos druids that have recently been added drop the elder chaos robes, random mage drops like seers rings, master wands ect and maybe a rare chance of sotd? 

Taking them out of the BH shop would be good because its really full of shit.

fbd13eeb250f2c5902b599eb173a7f38.png

Also a teleport there like ::elders or some shit would be great.

5da478e6609b0d5b8c4f07821dbccbe8.gif

• Move the ents and Unicorns spawns by the corp cave

Players have had to lure the ents and Unicorns behind tree's just to get into the cave.

b29614cef452c3fb8c9f23f0c33938f2.gif

• Chinchompas

Make it so you are able to catch/attack the chinchompas as at chin hills.

Uses for the Chins would be limited but they would make multi combat so much more fun.

You could have an NPC Somewhere in the wild who you can sell the chinchompas too, having the npc in the wild adds risk to it.

I would also like a ::chins teleport command.

5286f4955f59db67d510202df5581b09.png

Random shit.

• Freeze timer
  • Venge Timer
  • Poison/Venom infliction timer for people using serps ect
  • Spawn Timer at KBD, Champ and Chaos Ele
  • Add a PJ Timer at edgevile ?
  • I would love to see this idea that Taylor said on my other post

427ec7c84eb866fd2469e4f3927a4c86.png

• Would like to see wilderness slayer added
  • Add Zulrah?

Okay this post is done I will make another one in roughly a month or so maybe sooner idk :)

• Upvote 1

Couldn't agree more with the corp cave thing, although it terminates the fact that pkers could just run 4 levels or so from gorillas or w/e and not have to tank a tb or something. It's just a safezone and I'd say not being able to enter the cave while under attack kind of balances it out. 

If you know what I mean.

2 minutes ago, Tui said:

Couldn't agree more with the corp cave thing, although it terminates the fact that pkers could just run 4 levels or so from gorillas or w/e and not have to tank a tb or something. It's just a safezone and I'd say not being able to enter the cave while under attack kind of balances it out. 

If you know what I mean.

No keep that part of it its just the NPCs that are aids 

I would love to see that ::staff or ::staffonline were added, it would help new players & other people to see which staff members are online. also add a automessage for that which says like use ::staff to see what current staff members are online or something like that.

and make a auto message that you can join the ClanChat "Help" if you need any kind of assistance or make it auto that you join the clan directly when you log in. 

Make claws cost more than 1k and increase the damage of it since it literally hits total 0-25 everytime I spec and it is worse than most of the spawnable weapons.

Also to add ::market or ::trade or an grand exchange where you can go when you buy and sell items, would love it. without a pos/Ge I can't merch and also many others.

Kind Regards

16 hours ago, Hatcx said:

Welcome to my 2nd Suggestion post, I posted my first one at the start of the month if you would like to see it here's the link. 

Starting off I'm going to be going through some items that should be spawnable and why they should be.

• Robes of Darkness

These are identical in stats to Mystic and not to be confused with dark infinity. it would be a nice alternative to the mystic/enchanted we have already.

cd2fbeecce415681e2a752bb7ebe9b93.png

• Gilded armour and weapons

Like the robes of darkness these are an alternative to armour we already have (idk why this was taken away in the first place, I want my gilded skirt back)

6a59ab53f13fac14ae06221d4f151ab7.PNG

• Dragon Sword

This weapon is kinda shit I just want it in game because it adds variety to spec choices :)

83fb27ab9ab5ae422626b19db805c5b3.png

NPC/PVM Fixes.

• Fix ruby bolts and make them shit again please, Jad has become a running joke and there's little to no PVP Happening there.

94bccbb4ff8c64f6e2ee05bc60d70ab1.png

• Elder Chaos Druids

Make the elder chaos druids that have recently been added drop the elder chaos robes, random mage drops like seers rings, master wands ect and maybe a rare chance of sotd? 

Taking them out of the BH shop would be good because its really full of shit.

fbd13eeb250f2c5902b599eb173a7f38.png

Also a teleport there like ::elders or some shit would be great.

5da478e6609b0d5b8c4f07821dbccbe8.gif

• Move the ents and Unicorns spawns by the corp cave

Players have had to lure the ents and Unicorns behind tree's just to get into the cave.

b29614cef452c3fb8c9f23f0c33938f2.gif

• Chinchompas

Make it so you are able to catch/attack the chinchompas as at chin hills.

Uses for the Chins would be limited but they would make multi combat so much more fun.

You could have an NPC Somewhere in the wild who you can sell the chinchompas too, having the npc in the wild adds risk to it.

I would also like a ::chins teleport command.

5286f4955f59db67d510202df5581b09.png

Random shit.

• Freeze timer
  • Venge Timer
  • Poison/Venom infliction timer for people using serps ect
  • Spawn Timer at KBD, Champ and Chaos Ele
  • Add a PJ Timer at edgevile ?
  • I would love to see this idea that Taylor said on my other post

427ec7c84eb866fd2469e4f3927a4c86.png

• Would like to see wilderness slayer added
  • Add Zulrah?

Okay this post is done I will make another one in roughly a month or so maybe sooner idk :)

@Gretar hire this bloke i like 100% of his ideas would add soo much more variety and wildy activity and new places to pk :D nice 1 @Hatcx