Nhing roat randoms

Logged in for 1 hour all the alts I see thought I'd slap them some saying im boring cus they lose . Some saying they boring cus i safe when I have 9 left. and more

all of these people on this server had bad vid quality and looks like 240p elvemage vids. This is how quality is supposed to be NOT 30 FPS RECORDING AND LAG SPIKES

watch in 720P

dont even need to nh for 2 weeks since al lt hese ppl are bad anyway lol. keep using alts everyone! hide ur shit skills away from me

• Nice 1
4 minutes ago, trihard456 said:

It was literally the same person more than half the vid and we all know ezpz risk is ezpz death. I think I fought you a few times the other day as well. I see I'm not in the vid :^)

acc name? then? idk why u lying cus i havent teled since ive been back L0L

Dw we both no u wont say ur acc

Edited by King Backbone
1 hour ago, Hatcx said:

You must have a beast PC and Net :)

That as well as I know how recording  and rendering works everyone else is leeching others settings from YouTube without understanding anything which are bad .no one Tries to understand how recording works 

1 hour ago, sophia said:

3 different people on the whole video

Nice kills btw

Idk why you post you make your self look stupid especially when you know this is a good quality vid but post dumb things for ur ego . One thing which is true u can never lie to ur self so chat all the bullshit u want u no truth while all ur fuss are 100% shit in comparison 

36 minutes ago, King Backbone said:

Idk why you post you make your self look stupid especially when you know this is a good quality vid but post dumb things for ur ego . One thing which is true u can never lie to ur self so chat all the bullshit u want u no truth while all ur fuss are 100% shit in comparison 

Good quality? 

Ego? 

Just stop making dumb videos ragger boi

9 hours ago, Killbob said:

Ermm no the vid proves you drop below 90 hp and you'll eat to full, all you're doing is being another typical roat brid

huh

How can ppl make any judgment about pure nhing when the lot of u pked in that kbd lair for nearly a decade :joy:

10 hours ago, King Backbone said:

Logged in for 1 hour all the alts I see thought I'd slap them some saying im boring cus they lose . Some saying they boring cus i safe when I have 9 left. and more

all of these people on this server had bad vid quality and looks like 240p elvemage vids. This is how quality is supposed to be NOT 30 FPS RECORDING AND LAG SPIKES

watch in 720P

dont even need to nh for 2 weeks since al lt hese ppl are bad anyway lol. keep using alts everyone! hide ur shit skills away from me

When the bottleneck gets patched oh goddd

16 hours ago, King Backbone said:

you cant do simple math. If im eating to full hp it doesnt mean I have more food. We have same amount of food if someone is teleing when I have 9 food I wonder what happened

thinking

I've never called you an outlast bridder all I said is you're a 115 hp nher, the only reason you wouldn't die is you don't let your hp drop, it's not skill it's spamming food.

41 minutes ago, Killbob said:

I've never called you an outlast bridder all I said is you're a 115 hp nher, the only reason you wouldn't die is you don't let your hp drop, it's not skill it's spamming food.

This is why your stupid no one is perfect I can’t get every pray like 99% Yh anyone can get 1 lucky spec so I make it impossible that ur 1 lucky spec can kill me. Why r crying about it for that u will get out nhed and u can’t get 1 lucky spec like ur a gmaul rusher 

Edited by King Backbone
On 24-11-2017 at 2:06 AM, King Backbone said:

watch in 720P

sorry that my shitty laptop cant handle 720p 60 fps :/