RoatPKZ Promotions & Demotions 30/11/17

Smackd

1 hour ago, Smackd said:

Hello fellow Roat Pkz players and staff, Smackd here with the newest promotions. These are players who we felt performed exceptionally well either in-game or on forums. I sincerely wish you all good luck. Please welcome the following player(s) to the Roat Pkz Staff Team!

Promotions
Ban152 - has been promoted to  img%22 Moderator.
Fantastic Cx - has been promoted to PUtZidZ.png Server Support.

Demotions
Mike- has been demoted from Server Support to Normal Player.
Zoradz - has resigned and been demoted, we thank him for everything he has done for Roat over the years and wish him the best of luck.
Killbob - has resigned and been demoted, we thank him for everything he has done and the hours he put in to support the community.

We are looking for new Server Supports, and applications have been re-opened, apply here!

Congrats on the promotion mates,

sad for demotions ill miss you all 😢

• Hmmm 1

9 minutes ago, k0ntv0cht said:

You’re next don’t be too sad Mike 

16 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

idk why I still ain’t been promoted, been yelling on for help for months now 

Need to be a great fellow in the community, cut the flame when you die at brid and you might have a chance in 2018!

• Upvote 1
  • Hmmm 1

6 hours ago, Tupac said:

Very sad to see my niggas @Zoradz and @Killbob resign. Both had a great impact on the game. Appreciate everything you did over the years. 

Congratulations to @Fantastic you seem to be a good fit, and MY NIGGA @ban152 you were a dinosaur SS this was well overdue gz guy. 

Thank you mate! xD

6 hours ago, Khalil said:

Killbov and Zoradz had a good a run, sad to see u guys go.

Congratulations @ban152 @Fantastic go get em

Thanks Khalil! :$

5 hours ago, Hatcx said:

Congrats @ban152 and @Fantastic

Rip Killbob you'll always be my fav

Also good luck to anyone applying for SS

Thanks my man Billedresultat for heart png

5 hours ago, k0ntv0cht said:

Thank you very much bud! :D

4 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Congrats to the new promotions very good fits. Sad to see Killbob and Zoradz leave :( . Bob 1-0 Btw

Thanks my broder Billedresultat for heart png

3 hours ago, Same Sea said:

Gratz to who got promoted. Sad to see radz and killbob resign

Thanks Same Sea xD

57 minutes ago, Suor said:

Both very good promotions congrats ban and fantastic,

Zoradz and killbob annoyed 2 see u both solid staff members go, u both got me on Skype be sure to holla @ me.

Thanks Suor my man. Appreciated Billedresultat for heart png

O.T.: Congratulations on the promotion my guy @ban152 Billedresultat for heart png

• Upvote 3

Their resigns I saw lol, Killbob you were by the far the best ss and easily top 5 ever best staff members to grace this server. You kept shit real, you were knowledgeable, helpful, fun to talk to, etc thanks for your service. Gz to Ban, gl to fan lol. 

@Smackd where is my admin or ss rank at the very least? Smh. 

Edited by Sage fest

11 hours ago, Smackd said:

Zoradz - has resigned and been demoted, we thank him for everything he has done for Roat over the years and wish him the best of luck.
Killbob - has resigned and been demoted, we thank him for everything he has done and the hours he put in to support the community.

@Mike, I love you 

@Zoradz, I'll miss you you dirty mongrel ;c 

@Killbob, you probably resigned so that you could catch up with all the anime episodes that you missed. Tbh I don't blame you.

Edited by Xex

1 hour ago, Xex said:

@Mike, I love you 

Respect for bringing my name up. I'm surprised that you're the only one. No one knew/cared about my existence until I told Smackd in staff chat how biased he is and didn't mute both of the people who were involved at that time it happened. I've never abused or whatsoever while being a staff putting some respect on my name would be good because 80% of the things people spread about me are rumors and I think that my demotion was rushed.

@ban152 Congratulations #2 Dharoker (#1 Is @GORILLAS)

@Killbob :( 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Respect for bringing my name up. I'm surprised that you're the only one. No one knew/cared about my existence until I told Smackd in staff chat how biased he is and didn't mute both of the people who were involved at that time it happened. I've never abused or whatsoever while being a staff putting some respect on my name would be good because 80% of the things people spread about me are rumors and I think that my demotion was rushed.

@ban152 Congratulations #2 Dharoker (#1 Is @GORILLAS)

@Killbob :( 

Why are you still bringing up things no body cares about keep it off this thread you’re demoted and get over it, not important enough.

3 hours ago, Smackd said:

Why are you still bringing up things no body cares about keep it off this thread you’re demoted and get over it, not important enough.

Hello fellow RoatPkz members, Robes here.

A friend of mine said something to me a while back. He made a good point about his expectations from a staff member, and I thought it was worthy of sharing with you guys. Not all people will think the same, but I figured maybe his insight would be taken into account when posting feedback on members of the staff team.

Here's what he said:

I'm not sure where exactly do I put this, but I strongly believe it should be put in a somewhat noticeable spot, so everyone reads this. 

Guys, for real need to understand that mods = people; they have their personal life and activities/hobbies beside this server to deal with. Besides that, I can vouch that nobody from the in-game staff team is paid to do their job. They are all voluntary doing it, while being grateful for being part of something. Mods do this on their own free will and spend their own free time, when they could really do anything else.

Why so much criticism on them? Seriously guys. Talking about these who are always so negative or skeptical about someones staff, like it was the bad big staff club who only uses power for their own fun. Haha, what kind of bullcrap is that? Why is there even such a stereotype? You can trust me, every one of the staff team is taking this job seriously and feel free to help you, as long as you act reasonable with them. This isn't a kindergarten class and I'm not here to fix your bad manners if your parents haven't done it yet.

Moderators don't have to moderate the game 24/7. I will repeat, this isn't their job. If they feel like doing it - they will do it on their own free will. Only because of that - they should receive gratitude instead.

Be a good guy and you will see them helping you out, it's just that simple. What if you see them online and are not answering You? It's not their duty to help you. They may want some time alone or just enjoying the game for granted.

If they help you out - feel humble and show some respect for people who are actually doing it voluntarily, when they could easily ignore you and had gone off to pk or stake for some items. Why would they help? Tell me.

For these people, i.e. trolls, who are often having way too less attention and seeks to solve their problems on internet, trying to provoke a crowd, telling that there is a bad staff system, can easily leave the server. I would feel soooo much better without them.

If you still don't get along with the staff, then maybe the problem is within you first. Staff on this server are trustful and will always treat you well, unless you are douche to them - they have full right to ignore you. Besides, we all might have good and bad days. Don't rate a person by his bad day.

Maybe this doesn't mean a thing to some of you, but to me it has meaning. That's all.

@Smackd Take notes

15 minutes ago, Mike said:

Hello fellow RoatPkz members, Robes here.

A friend of mine said something to me a while back. He made a good point about his expectations from a staff member, and I thought it was worthy of sharing with you guys. Not all people will think the same, but I figured maybe his insight would be taken into account when posting feedback on members of the staff team.

Here's what he said:

I'm not sure where exactly do I put this, but I strongly believe it should be put in a somewhat noticeable spot, so everyone reads this. 

Guys, for real need to understand that mods = people; they have their personal life and activities/hobbies beside this server to deal with. Besides that, I can vouch that nobody from the in-game staff team is paid to do their job. They are all voluntary doing it, while being grateful for being part of something. Mods do this on their own free will and spend their own free time, when they could really do anything else.

Why so much criticism on them? Seriously guys. Talking about these who are always so negative or skeptical about someones staff, like it was the bad big staff club who only uses power for their own fun. Haha, what kind of bullcrap is that? Why is there even such a stereotype? You can trust me, every one of the staff team is taking this job seriously and feel free to help you, as long as you act reasonable with them. This isn't a kindergarten class and I'm not here to fix your bad manners if your parents haven't done it yet.

Moderators don't have to moderate the game 24/7. I will repeat, this isn't their job. If they feel like doing it - they will do it on their own free will. Only because of that - they should receive gratitude instead.

Be a good guy and you will see them helping you out, it's just that simple. What if you see them online and are not answering You? It's not their duty to help you. They may want some time alone or just enjoying the game for granted.

If they help you out - feel humble and show some respect for people who are actually doing it voluntarily, when they could easily ignore you and had gone off to pk or stake for some items. Why would they help? Tell me.

For these people, i.e. trolls, who are often having way too less attention and seeks to solve their problems on internet, trying to provoke a crowd, telling that there is a bad staff system, can easily leave the server. I would feel soooo much better without them.

If you still don't get along with the staff, then maybe the problem is within you first. Staff on this server are trustful and will always treat you well, unless you are douche to them - they have full right to ignore you. Besides, we all might have good and bad days. Don't rate a person by his bad day.

Maybe this doesn't mean a thing to some of you, but to me it has meaning. That's all.

@Smackd Take notes

Didn’t read 

3 hours ago, Smackd said:

Didn’t read 

أنا لست متأكدا من أين بالضبط أنا وضعت هذا، ولكن أعتقد بقوة أنه ينبغي أن توضع في بقعة ملحوظة إلى حد ما، لذلك الجميع يقرأ هذا. الرجال، للحاجة الحقيقية لفهم أن تعديل = الناس؛ لديهم حياتهم الشخصية والأنشطة / الهوايات بجانب هذا الخادم للتعامل معها. وبالاضافة الى ذلك، يمكنني أن يشهد أن لا أحد من فريق الموظفين في اللعبة يتم دفعها للقيام بعملهم. انهم جميعا طوعية القيام بذلك، في حين أن ممتنة لكونها جزءا من شيء. وزارة الدفاع تفعل ذلك على إرادتهم الحرة وقضاء وقت فراغهم الخاص، عندما يمكن أن تفعل أي شيء آخر حقا. لماذا الكثير من النقد عليها؟ على محمل الجد الرجال. الحديث عن هؤلاء الذين هم دائما سلبية جدا أو متشككين حول بعض الموظفين، مثل كان نادي الموظفين كبيرة سيئة الذي يستخدم فقط السلطة لمتعة خاصة بهم. هاها، أي نوع من بولكراب هو ذلك؟ لماذا هناك حتى هذا القالب النمطي؟ يمكنك أن تثق بي، كل واحد من فريق الموظفين يأخذ هذه المهمة على محمل الجد وتتردد في مساعدتك، طالما كنت تتصرف معقولة معهم. هذه ليست فئة رياض الأطفال وأنا لست هنا لإصلاح الخلق السيئة الخاصة بك إذا كان والديك لم تفعل ذلك حتى الآن. المشرفين لم يكن لديك لتعديل اللعبة 24/7. وسوف أكرر، هذه ليست وظيفتهم. إذا كانوا يشعرون مثل القيام بذلك - أنها سوف تفعل ذلك على إرادتهم الحرة. فقط بسبب ذلك - يجب أن تتلقى الامتنان بدلا من ذلك. كن رجل جيد وسترى لهم مساعدتك، انها مجرد بهذه البساطة. ماذا لو رأيتهم عبر الإنترنت ولا ترد عليك؟ ليس من واجبهم مساعدتك. قد يريدون بعض الوقت وحده أو مجرد الاستمتاع اللعبة لمنح. إذا كانوا يساعدونك على الخروج - يشعرون بالتواضع ويظهرون بعض الاحترام للأشخاص الذين يقومون فعليا ذلك طوعا، عندما يمكن أن يتجاهل بسهولة لك وكان قد ذهب إلى بيكاي أو حصة لبعض البنود. لماذا يمكن أن تساعد؟ أخبرنى. لهؤلاء الناس، أي المتصيدون، الذين غالبا ما يكون وسيلة أقل من ذلك بكثير الاهتمام وتسعى إلى حل مشاكلهم على شبكة الإنترنت، في محاولة لإثارة حشد، تقول أن هناك نظام الموظفين سيئة، ويمكن بسهولة مغادرة الملقم. وأود أن أشعر سووو أفضل بكثير دونهم. إذا كنت لا تزال لا تحصل على جنبا إلى جنب مع الموظفين، ثم ربما المشكلة هي في داخلك أولا. الموظفين على هذا الخادم هي الثقة، وسوف يعامل دائما لك جيدا، إلا إذا كنت نضح لهم - لديهم الحق الكامل لتجاهل لك. الى جانب ذلك، ونحن جميعا قد يكون أيام

I got you my Arabic buddy, as a good christian friend it's my duty!

Edited by Xex
Not Christian enough
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, sophia said:

Wtf happend why @Killbob and @Zoradz no more fruits for you

Same as any reason why i'm never around - My personal life has grown busy with my business/es flourishing & growing exponentially. 
I'll miss y'all, been good fun. You're all in good hands.

15 hours ago, Rijkerd2 said:

@Zoradz 1-0

You'll still be mac banned on the daily.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Zoradz said:

Same as any reason why i'm never around - My personal life has grown busy with my business/es flourishing & growing exponentially. 

All that matters tbh.

At least you did the responsible thing by resigning knowing you’d be inactive and letting someone move into your place if Gretar sees fit

happy af to hear u glowing irl obv keep it up 👍👍👍

On 30/11/2017 at 7:27 AM, Smackd said:

Hello fellow Roat Pkz players and staff, Smackd here with the newest promotions. These are players who we felt performed exceptionally well either in-game or on forums. I sincerely wish you all good luck. Please welcome the following player(s) to the Roat Pkz Staff Team!

Promotions

Demotions

We are looking for new Server Supports, and applications have been re-opened, apply here!

Gonna miss Bob but I'm happy for Ban, well deserved!

• Nice 1

On 11/30/2017 at 1:27 AM, Smackd said:

Promotions

Demotions

its about goddamn time u get rid of these rats now its ur turn buddy avoided me on osrs kiddo ur trash 

Edited by fred123

13 hours ago, Zoradz said:

I'm online bro, hope to see u around.

• Haha 1

The funny thing is when I told fantastic that he’s trying so hard to become. A server support he acted like he’s not interested. Now he thinks that everybody likes him well take this “stop talking shit mate now you’re a server support acting tough “Jesus this guy kept telling me no I’m not trying. So hard to be a staff member but now he got it

21 minutes ago, PROFFESER19 said:

The funny thing is when I told fantastic that he’s trying so hard to become. A server support he acted like he’s not interested. Now he thinks that everybody likes him well take this “stop talking shit mate now you’re a server support acting tough “Jesus this guy kept telling me no I’m not trying. So hard to be a staff member but now he got it

This wasn't funny, He never onced asked a high ranking Staff Member for the rank and continued to act as he did in the community therefore we can him the chance. One of the few people who can be Staff on this server out of the people we have to pick. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/5/2017 at 9:06 AM, PROFFESER19 said:

1. I've never felt, thought or said that everyone likes me. I don't mind whether you do or not. There will always be atleast one who dislikes a new staff member.

2. I've never flamed anyone whether they were online or not.

What I said is true. My intention was never to go for a Staff position. Not that it matters now OR that I care what you think. 

17 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Zoradz's about as useful as a chocolate fireguard lol 

As someone who claims to be oh so intelligent, that was by far one of the dumbest things I have ever read.
You also never saw what happened behind the scenes, several of the latest updates were thanks to my help. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Zoradz said:

As someone who claims to be oh so intelligent, that was by far one of the dumbest things I have ever read.
You also never saw what happened behind the scenes, several of the latest updates were thanks to my help. 

Sure... behind the scenes.

When you were actually a developer though you did fuck all, even big G said all you did was add DWH to the game. 1 item in... how many months were you developer again?

Even then you didn't add the spec, only the item itself - that's why you were BGS'ing Corp and telling people DWH didn't work correctly. 

Keep hopping

• Nice 1