Potential updates?

Hello all,

As I come to realize, we are missing quite a few os OSRS related content on Roat Pkz itself, i'm not sure if this is intentional or just over looked! I know we are trying to be close to OSRS and maybe these updates will bring the two together!

Revenant Caves, Rev cave's have been added to OSRS and it would be awesome if they could be released on here aswell. I have thought of a few mild changes to the OSRS version, for drop rates - allow vesta to be dropped by these creatures, it was in RS3 and since Roat has vesta items this could be another way they could be added into the economy, as well as Dragon War Hammers. The drop rate could be similar to Ags/Magic fangs from Roat pkz NPC's (1/1250) or could be a little higher, although the value per piece between vesta/dwh/ags/fang aren't extremely far apart, so maybe an increase of /100 on each drop worth 1k more than the ags, (Vesta piece 1/1350, dwh 1/5050)? Also possible have a few revs in a donator only location however make it PVP just as the regular caves are. 

This isn't OSRS related but - Have a buy in tournament, either with IRL $ or PKP - similar to tourny's where you just show up and make pkp in this version the amount will be based on participants - could be a cash prize like every individual puts in 1$ per life 10$ = 10 lives, and then the prize pool will go to the first/2nd/3rd individuals with Roat taking 10% of the cash amount for providing the service? Or the same with pkp 1 life = 1000 pkp and can buy as many lives as you wish, first, 2nd, 3rd taking the prize pool with a 10% given to Roat as a potential money sink? LMK what you think about this one, i love the idea.

Skilling - I know Roat is a spawn server, and meant for PKPKPKPKPK however it would be nice to have the option of skilling in the game, maybe out in the wildy you can fish for anglers/Kw at the Resource area, and have a buy in to get into the area 100 pkp? or so to balance out the new influx of items coming in, you could also add a fishing spot where you get 1 pkp per catch at the rate of catching trout on OSRS? Would also encourage deep wilderness pking, also holding off the area clan vs clan.. Same concept could be done with mining, woodcutting - any maybe the agility spot in the wildy - could add pkp per lap with an entry fee ?...  LMK what you think.

Zulrah - and I know this may be a tough one, however I think it would bring great variety to our current pvm areas, and make the drops similar to OS, with basic items included from current Roat drop tables. (I know this is most likely going to be a donate pet however I think the addition would be nice)

Jad available for one on one; I'm not saying all of the waves etc - just the boss fight and maybe have the drop rates heavily increased? Prayer scroll 1/5k Serp 1/3k stuff like that? with a guarantee base kill of 50-500 pkp? This would encourage rebuilding and not quitting, aswell as have new players get into the action easily instead of having to grind in rune vs dh and get smacked around and lose motivation to play. LMK what you think, I think it's a rather good idea. - Also this could be altered by having the option  1v2, so 2 jads like infernal so it creates a larger challenge, they could chose to fight one or two, and drop rates could possible double when fighting 2 jads? or just the amount of pkp per kill? 

Clue scrolls, add clue scrolls to the game that can be aquired as a drop from bosses, or from vote mystery boxes. Have mega rare items like OSRS include the pet, simple stuff - They could have a base of 100-1000 pkp from them aswell as the potential of vote items like 3rd age, vote wheens etc - aswell as other items claws, ags, scrolls, etc price per item will determine the drop tables.. Make the clue scroll simple one step clues like talk to mazchna at ::cw or other npc's kill jad, kill kbd stuff like that...

Blowpipe: Would be a nice addition into the game, also the price increase of scales would be a good pkp sink - make them 3-5 each in the stores? 

Also add a fuckin Gnome scarf into the game ty.

Thanks, Takes

29 minutes ago, Nigga Wtfru said:

i agree with the revs cave - could be nice with a new place to pk at including more monsters would be added into the game.

Decent ideas, expect from the jad thing. 

thanks for the feedback m8

19 minutes ago, I d0wn U said:

Nice ideas.

Disagree with Skilling and 1v1 Jad would be pointless. 

Nice ideas overall though. 

no one likes the jad :P ty for the feedback lad

Good ideas, from what Ive heard Gretar id working on some of those, eg Zulrah.

Skilling wouldnt really fit here and Jad is fine as it is. Making it an 1v1 instance and increasing the drops would just crash the prices of those drops & they are stable on good prices atm(plus u can donate for the prayers so it would lower the value of donating for it)

I like the tournament idea too but only if its added next to the current tourneys otherwise it would make the current 1s less active.