you talk too much

Look at that... ags, g maul, KARAMBWANS (???), you ran to level 3 (where I couldn't attack you), back to level 4 in mage tank and MAGE PRAY saying "do something" (???), hit me and ran out, then I "dc'd" package loss showed clearly one of your boys DDoSed me, can't even compete without DDoSing are we #ROT now? Smfh. Hit me off and talk shit about it what a stupid faggot just give me a LEGIT fight next time I make some bank, I'll be recording as well

BReRdIaXQDeqLPbTtbHQyA.png VVGnsRkgTEueZtNyR4KMXw.png <- (told him I was experiencing lag already on w312 (where we gl'd)

eHWl9TxtTIqf-7FtHE0N7Q.png

btw don't even come at me with that "we didn't ddos you, you dc'ed cuz ur net is shit" like you said ingame no you dumb fuck nigga it's not a coinsidence that I dc OUR FIRST FIGHT, and I didn't even eat once (how'd you eat 4 already btw? I remember the fight being 15 secs before net went off) I blame myself though for joining ur ts and for having ur boys on skype gf anyway gz on ur 500k loot

Oh, and why isn't the pic captured AS I DIED (I probably died to like a 1 whip or something) but it's actually way after?

disgusting

@Finnesed @Gorillaz Witnesses to the dc/ddos 

54 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Look at that... ags, g maul, KARAMBWANS (???), you ran to level 3 (where I couldn't attack you), back to level 4 in mage tank and MAGE PRAY saying "do something" (???), hit me and ran out, then I "dc'd" package loss showed clearly one of your boys DDoSed me, can't even compete without DDoSing are we #ROT now? Smfh. Hit me off and talk shit about it what a stupid faggot just give me a LEGIT fight next time I make some bank, I'll be recording as well

BReRdIaXQDeqLPbTtbHQyA.png  <- (told him I was experiencing lag already on w312 (where we gl'd)

btw don't even come at me with that "we didn't ddos you, you dc'ed cuz ur net is shit" like you said ingame no you dumb fuck nigga it's not a coinsidence that I dc OUR FIRST FIGHT, and I didn't even eat once (how'd you eat 4 already btw? I remember the fight being 15 secs before net went off) I blame myself though for joining ur ts and for having ur boys on skype gf anyway gz on ur 500k loot

Oh, and why isn't the pic captured AS I DIED (I probably died to like a 1 whip or something) but it's actually way after?

disgusting

Why didn’t you screenshot the whole screen?

broken links and wasn’t recording? Nigga at least be good at attempting to lie 

• Upvote 3
59 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

BReRdIaXQDeqLPbTtbHQyA.png  <- (told him I was experiencing lag already on w312 (where we gl'd)

disgusting

63660482.jpg

1 hour ago, l DONT NOW said:

BReRdIaXQDeqLPbTtbHQyA.png VVGnsRkgTEueZtNyR4KMXw.png <- (told him I was experiencing lag already on w312 (where we gl'd)

eHWl9TxtTIqf-7FtHE0N7Q.png

disgusting

Just own up to it lmfao

If you screenshotted a dc you wouldn’t screenshot one top left corner message you’d show the whole screen lol

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Just own up to it lmfao

If you screenshotted a dc you wouldn’t screenshot one top left corner message you’d show the whole screen lol

You knew about the fight, probably about the DDoS'ing too stop saying "just own up to it". whoever saw the fight saw how I died (didn't see it myself so I can't tell), and saw that I clearly (even him?) had full food. And what's the odds of me dying the very first fight come on you know who the hell you're talking to I'm not new to this rofl

1). Was screensharing for @GORILLAS @Gorillaz, call was interrupted cuz of shit net (aka the ddos)

2). I tried to screenshot, but even when I got my net back it wouldn't open it, or save it cuz it told me i had no internet

3). Since you're so sure of me lying, tell me why the killpic is taken so long after my death. And why it took him literally one hour to gear and come to me. It's easy, I'm not stupid you can't fool me I know what happened and whoever was involved can suck a fat dick cuz u can't compete with the best that's why u gotta DDoS

plus you all know sophia he'd never show up in no gear like that, and he never came down from the hills when I asked him to, it's not a coinsidence nor was it a fair kill but yeah celebrate on it you losers

Edited by l DONT NOW
2 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

You knew about the fight, probably about the DDoS'ing too stop saying "just own up to it". Even if I didn't dc, whoever saw the fight saw how I died (didn't see it myself so I can't tell), and saw that I clearly (even him?) had full food. And what's the odds of me dying the very first fight come on you know who the hell you're talking to I'm not new to this rofl

1). Was screensharing for @GORILLAS @Gorillaz, call was interrupted cuz of shit net (aka the ddos)

2). I tried to screenshot, but even when I got my net back it wouldn't open it, or save it cuz it told me i had no internet

3). Since you're so sure of me lying, tell me why the killpic is taken so long after my death. And why it took him literally one hour to gear and come to me. It's easy, I'm not stupid you can't fool me I know what happened and whoever was involved can suck a fat dick cuz u can't compete with the best that's why u gotta DDoS

1. Didn’t ask 

2. So a screenshot of the dc worked but full screen wouldn’t.... again, makes no sense 

3. Why does when the killpic was taken matter? 

• Upvote 1

probably about the DDoS'ing too

Do you legit think Sophia knows how to Ddos oh my lmao and I’m not celebrating over a kill I don’t care at all just don’t always have an excuse every time someone kills you on an alt you say it’s not you but it always is, so I have no reason to believe you dced.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Smackd said:

Do you legit think Sophia knows how to Ddos oh my lmao and I’m not celebrating over a kill I don’t care at all just don’t always have an excuse every time someone kills you on an alt you say it’s not you but it always is, so I have no reason to believe you dced.

I'm owning up to it being me, but why's the screenshot taken so long after? I don't care if you believe me or not, it wouldn't make a difference. I'm simply just posting what I experienced, and it was a real dick move. 

And no, to answer your question I don't think he knows how to DDoS I'm saying he might know somebody that does since he has been dickriding Meridian for the longest time ever (and Jason DDoSes, and he + Jag E Svensk both posted my IP not too long ago) I'm not saying they did it but it's a possibility Sophia is scummy af

1 minute ago, l DONT NOW said:

I'm owning up to it being me, but why's the screenshot taken so long after? I don't care if you believe me or not, it wouldn't make a difference. I'm simply just posting what I experienced, and it was a real dick move. 

And no, to answer your question I don't think he knows how to DDoS I'm saying he might know somebody that does since he has been dickriding Meridian for the longest time ever (and Jason DDoSes, and he + Jag E Svensk both posted my IP not too long ago) I'm not saying they did it but it's a possibility Sophia is scummy af

Even tho u didn’t get ddosed nice ip pussy 

Just now, Xbrzh said:

Even tho u didn’t get ddosed nice ip pussy 

Right, see, I even got scumbags like you added everywhere no surprise that I would get DDoS'ed (or randomly die to a 6 damage ags spec (confirmed by spectator btw) as you like to call it)

Question of the century though why are you posting when this entire thread has NOTHING to do with you? You don't own an account, nor have you ever played Runescape :joy:

4 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Right, see, I even got scumbags like you added everywhere no surprise that I would get DDoS'ed (or randomly die to a 6 damage ags spec (confirmed by spectator btw) as you like to call it)

Question of the century though why are you posting when this entire thread has NOTHING to do with you? You don't own an account, nor have you ever played Runescape :joy:

Whilst you play runescape I make money 💯💯

• Nice 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, l DONT NOW said:

disgusting

@Taylor and @Pydsaw you die also you died to a 75 btw back to green dragons

Just now, sophia said:

Pyd said ye so yh 

You don't get it you stupid immigrant, you just lied once you're not trustworthy this whole thread is fake as fuck you got a kill by DDoS'ing the only nigga that once showed u respect in the game 

I lost my rune pouch and b gloves as well ur sad as fuuuck boy now it's clear for me how serious you take roatz beef you probably skip school cuz my posts hurt ur feelings too hard fucking pussy 

you died 10 minutes later to mr taylor dx to a 44 whip. says enough about ur skills boy you'd need ddosing vs littlewellis :joy:

1 minute ago, l DONT NOW said:

You don't get it you stupid immigrant, you just lied once you're not trustworthy this whole thread is fake as fuck you got a kill by DDoS'ing the only nigga that once showed u respect in the game 

I lost my rune pouch and b gloves as well ur sad as fuuuck boy now it's clear for me how serious you take roatz beef you probably skip school cuz my posts hurt ur feelings too hard fucking pussy 

1 im not an immigrant

2 i dont ddos

3 you cant affrod a rune pouch

4 i dont go to school

Just now, sophia said:

1 im not an immigrant

2 i dont ddos

3 you cant affrod a rune pouch

4 i dont go to school

You sound like 14 shut up you can't pronounce a single word either you should actually go to school if you don't already

Dick move, you're pathetic, imagine ddosing someone for their 350k only to make them lose their pouch and shit I'm more frustrated about the pouch than the ddos cuz I know you would literally never have gotten a kill on me if you didn't hire someone you fucking wasteman quit quoting me imbecile

You sound like 14 shut up you can't pronounce a single word either you should actually go to school if you don't already

Dick move, you're pathetic, imagine ddosing someone for their 350k only to make them lose their pouch and shit I'm more frustrated about the pouch than the ddos cuz I know you would literally never have gotten a kill on me if you didn't hire someone you fucking wasteman quit quoting me imbecile

Ok

• 1 month later...