Sleep

On 12/4/2017 at 12:18 AM, Floyd said:

Take drugs

Dumbest comment I’ve heard 

I wouldn’t recommend taking pills. Look up YouTube videos like “insomnia deep sleep meditation” find one you like, turn it on and fall asleep. Make sure you are eating enough healthy food and not taking in a bunch of negative energy and too much dead energy. I wake up and eat fruit and eggs every morning. The music should help you fall asleep, if not just buy some weed and smoke it before you go to bed preferably an indica strand. 

2 hours ago, Requiem Af said:

Dumbest comment I’ve heard 

I wouldn’t recommend taking pills. Look up YouTube videos like “insomnia deep sleep meditation” find one you like, turn it on and fall asleep. Make sure you are eating enough healthy food and not taking in a bunch of negative energy and too much dead energy. I wake up and eat fruit and eggs every morning. The music should help you fall asleep, if not just buy some weed and smoke it before you go to bed preferably an indica strand. 

Dan shut the fuck up it was a joke he won’t do it plus who doesn’t smoke weed before they go to bed anyway rofl (if u wanna class that as a ”drug”)