NEW PK VIDEO > SHOUTOUT TO JBLIND

25 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Black bars and a poor video in total, nice edit at the end btw :) I can't be bothered to bring up Skype chats of you begging to me the last couple of days and in-game so i'll just leave in peace, good day. 

i though you aint saying something about it anymore? like dont gonna react on my topics or lemme say on my apply for ss, what are you doing now? forgetting what you are typing?

and look ::mute-reason of my gym life, there stands clearly Spamming and not Flame retard, next time put a good reason on it then.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Gym Life said:

i though you aint saying something about it anymore? like dont gonna react on my topics or lemme say on my apply for ss, what are you doing now? forgetting what you are typing?

and look ::mute-reason of my gym life, there stands clearly Spamming and not Flame retard, next time put a good reason on it then.

xBUKN2bvQNapWnk8VXiX-A.pngLVOjQXjPSkeXFROcyxSEFw.png

Stop mentioning me then, why can't you get off my dick I've blocked you on Skype and ignore listed you in-game and you went onto an alt and begged me to un- block you. 

I mean there's a load more but cba to post them tbh; you wanted something so here it is.
You will never be Staff.
People who say King Gym or just spur you on are mocking you.
Gretar likes you because you're basically a bitch to him.
Smackd actually finds you annoying as fuck as does every other staff member and player but act up to see how you react because it's funny because it is.
Stop begging for my attention making topics referring to me the same day your ban is lifted on the Forums you freak.
Crying becasue I ignore listed you in-game I don't care about you just fuck off you delusional retard. 

e9cfd37c39174e902d62325e5c1d70ba.png

Edited by JBLIND
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, JBLIND said:

I can't be bothered to bring up Skype chats of you

7 hours ago, JBLIND said:

I mean there's a load more but cba to post them tbh; you wanted something so here it is.
You will never be Staff.
Smackd actually finds you annoying as fuck as does every other staff member and player but act up to see how you react because it's funny because it is.
Stop begging for my attention making topics referring to me the same day your ban is lifted on the Forums you freak.
Crying becasue I ignore listed you in-game I don't care about you just fuck off you delusional retard. 

xD 

9 hours ago, JBLIND said:

You will never be Staff.

ye sure, since people calling me ''king gym'' you were getting frustrated and kept saying goofy, cool story, because you couldnt had it you fucking virgin and secondly lets see what you typed fuck tard you said that you paid jblind 1k$ to get SS

• Upvote 1
18 hours ago, JBLIND said:

You will never be Staff.

Fake chats do it again and i ddos you like i did w erca