Please fix your game to cater to high ping players

Hatcx

4 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

You’ve planked a lot more than me lmfao, you don’t even pk outside of edge

I had fought someone at gorillas and they tbed me, I killed them, came to grave to fight you lot and thought I was safe from tb for a while, ithen ofc got untbed(and didn't realise) then you retbed me but regardless it was a mistake from me. Gz on the kill, hopefully it gives you some confidence and you pk in risk now, or just pk in general 

3 minutes ago, genj said:

I had fought someone at gorillas and they tbed me, I killed them, came to grave to fight you lot and thought I was safe from tb for a while, ithen ofc got untbed(and didn't realise) then you retbed me but regardless it was a mistake from me. Gz on the kill, hopefully it gives you some confidence and you pk in risk now, or just pk in general 

Take after your mother being on my dick constantly 

Anyone that doesn't see what's wrong with this clearly just dislikes @Hatcx. There was clearly enough time between the prayer switch and ags spec to have protected him.

@Gretar is there any way to help our Australian playerbase? He clearly had the prayer on so this isn't very fair.

@Obby Pls If you can't see that the only reason you got the kill is because of ping, you're mentally disabled. 

2 hours ago, King Lee said:

The only way aussie players could really get a fix is if either gretar moves the host to a differenr location which is closer, you somehow managing to get like 300mbs down/up, od gretar having another host in like india or something to act as a middleman

I’m 95% sure u can’t host 1 server in more than 1 place. 

Last I heard (2014) and correct me if I’m wrong the server is in the Netherlands (ie why retard @Kevin had such good ping). If that’s true, that pretty much takes care of our whole player base. 

Albeit that’s a bit north for middle eastern people, they luckily only stake anyway. Most of the Americans (from what I know) live in the east coast or only as far west as the mid-west. I think moving it the other side of the world like India would make 95+% of the server lag including the middle eastern ppl 

Edited by Team Selena Gomez
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Team Selena Gomez said:

Last I heard (2014) and correct me if I’m wrong the server is in the Netherlands (ie why retard @Kevin had such good ping). If that’s true, that pretty much takes care of our whole player base. 

Albeit that’s a bit north for middle eastern people, they luckily only stake anyway. Most of the Americans (from what I know) live in the east coast or only as far west as the mid-west. I think moving it the other side of the world like India would make 95+% of the server lag including the middle eastern ppl 

That wasn't the reason i slapped everyone tho.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Team Selena Gomez said:

No, i meant having another host in a place that would be in between aussie land and the Netherlands to act as sort of an extension of the host 

Basically it would just be another host thats connected to the base host so it would go 

Player>3rd party host> base host

Edited by King Lee