Toxicality we coming for you boy

genj

11 minutes ago, toxicality said:

@genjΒ If you got my IRL send it to @SmackdΒ to send to me on skype/disc?Β :joy:Β Don't act like im scared reject.

@TaylorΒ  Wyd bro? Ain't see you on roatz in months. Stay off genjs cock bb, I thought Bilals cock was good enough for you.

shut the fuck up lmfao you be on every1s dick downie don't lose ur life over an rsps shorty i know what u look like

9 hours ago, Team Selena Gomez said:

Why are u bringing urself into this? U have nothing 2 do with this

Cuz its niggas like u skinny pussies who don’t even go outside ur door lmfao πŸ’€

i do cuz i can and I gots this mans adress btw i’m in newyork in february link up come show me how tough 11 years of hybridding has made u

1 minute ago, Floyd said:

Cuz its niggas like u skinny pussies who don’t even go outside ur door lmfao πŸ’€

i do cuz i can and I gots this mans adress btw i’m in newyork in february link up come show me how tough 11 years of hybridding has made u

52 wellington street, Sheffield how many times I gotta say it before u stop acting up and admit u aint gonna do shit lmfao

2 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

52 wellington street, Sheffield how many times I gotta say it before u stop acting up and admit u aint gonna do shit lmfao

what city is that? I go to london once every year i got family there when i’m there its not gonna be no fucking excuses i’ll link up anywhere and i’m seeriously going to murder you u monkey bitch take the first step next time and answer a skype call (man ended every call on me LMFAO) bitch u aint on shit I got ur irls don’t worryΒ 

1 minute ago, Floyd said:

what city is that? I go to london once every year i got family there when i’m there its not gonna be no fucking excuses i’ll link up anywhere and i’m seeriously going to murder you u monkey bitch take the first step next time and answer a skype call (man ended every call on me LMFAO) bitch u aint on shit I got ur irls don’t worryΒ 

Sheffield, my irl was in my sig and was my skype pic so don't think ur sick for having my irl lool

1 minute ago, Xbrzh said:

Sheffield, my irl was in my sig and was my skype pic so don't think ur sick for having my irl lool

watch your fucking mouth arun i’m not the type of nigga u play with i’ll smoke you and your fucking familyΒ 

CUZ YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING PUSSY BY UR IRL ALONE I CAN TELL I COULD JUST KICK YOUR FRONTDOOR IN AND DOMINATE IN UR HOUSE U WOULDNT DO SHIT AND UR DAD WOULDNT DO SHIT I’ll END YOUR LIFE BITCH ASS BOYΒ 

3 minutes ago, Tupac said:

@FloydΒ @XbrzhΒ Fight to the death winner takes pkp

Log the fuck on rn and hand it to me this nigga don’t want no smoke clearly he ain’t about it get on skype ill send his irl for a good laugh

• Nice 1
1 hour ago, Floyd said:

watch your fucking mouth arun i’m not the type of nigga u play with i’ll smoke you and your fucking familyΒ 

CUZ YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING PUSSY BY UR IRL ALONE I CAN TELL I COULD JUST KICK YOUR FRONTDOOR IN AND DOMINATE IN UR HOUSE U WOULDNT DO SHIT AND UR DAD WOULDNT DO SHIT I’ll END YOUR LIFE BITCH ASS BOYΒ 

Log the fuck on rn and hand it to me this nigga don’t want no smoke clearly he ain’t about it get on skype ill send his irl for a good laugh

You’re gonna make him physically hurt him self over this game relax bro, Let the man feel powerful for once in his life.Β 

14 minutes ago, Obby Pls said:

king obby and king toxicality ain't showin any fear to these wannabe hackers, max thing jason could do is send a pizza on my door, even if he had the braincells to find my location which he haven't found yet.

Β 

bitch jason ain't ever gonna show up on someones door like a man.

😜

28 minutes ago, Obby Pls said:

king obby and king toxicality ain't showin any fear to these wannabe hackers, max thing jason could do is send a pizza on my door, even if he had the braincells to find my location which he haven't found yet.

Β 

bitch jason ain't ever gonna show up on someones door like a man.

Your irl doesnt fit your attitude on these forums very much.

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

SWAT ME PLEASE I BEG U

E-THUGS think they can get ur adress bec they got ur ip HAHAHAHAHH1AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH1H1H1HH1H1πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

lmfao howd you u think I got the address..... the ip gives the locatiomn lmfaoΒ 

Edited by Xbrzh
Just now, genj said:

LOOL MAD YOU GOT FLAMED OFF CHAT AFTER HYPING UP A DDOS ATTACK WITH UR 67 CENT BOOTERΒ :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

"flamed off chat" ur a skunk foreign retard whos gassed about being on a pk team with ppl in their mid 20s who still play goblins and dragon games btw my booter would shut down ur entire neighborhood had i had the right ip

i made mr adam delete his social media xD

1 minute ago, King Lee said:

"flamed off chat" ur a skunk foreign retard whos gassed about being on a pk team with ppl in their mid 20s who still play goblins and dragon games btw my booter would shut down ur entire neighborhood had i had the right ip

man bought a 1dollar booter and thinks hes the shit. get a grip its 2017

Just now, King Lee said:

Imagine dissing the game you just been so hyped about hitting people off on. Get a grip u fucking twatΒ :joy:

1 minute ago, genj said:

Imagine dissing the game you just been so hyped about hitting people off on. Get a grip u fucking twatΒ :joy:

like i said ur a virgin reject whos just trying to back up some guy in his mid 20s clinging to the only little bit of "fame" and attention he can get (which is by living out a false persona of himself of runescape)

1 minute ago, Same Sea said:

back to cutting yourself lil emo boy

u can see my forearms ive never in my life cut myself LOL

Wannabe gangsters trying to act hard as fuck but have never sold shit never hit shit and are living on a recliner irl

4 minutes ago, King Lee said:

like i said ur a virgin reject whos just trying to back up some guy in his mid 20s clinging to the only little bit of "fame" and attention he can get (which is by living out a false persona of himself of runescape)

You're actually just thinking of your own life then using that to diss other people. Done arguing with some random suicidal kidΒ :joy:

Edited by genj