Viking Blood's passing away.

Viking blood

Hello everyone.

I simply want to come on here and inform you all of Viking Blood's passing.

Viking Blood, my brother, passed away yesterday after a 3 year long battle with cancer.

I am not going to get too much into detail about his cancer, because my heart is absolutely broken, even though this didn't come as a surprise to us (family).

I often played this game with him, and noticed that he liked to joke around on yell a lot and be a pain in the ass, but it was all just for good fun on his behalf, and he didn't ever mean anything harmful with the things he said. Once I've gathered enough energy, I might post some proof that I'm not just making this all up, but as previously stated, my heart is broken and I'm too low on energy to do anything but write this.

All I can leave you guys with, is this; you never know what a person that you interact with, on the game, is dealing with. Maybe it's family issues, mental issues, health problems, or what might it be.

I know a lot of people didn't like him, but he always talked to me about the fact that he just did it all for a laugh. The last thing he did before logging out of the game for the last time, was give away his items to a guy, because my brother asked over yell who liked him, and this guy replied that he did.

• Hmmm 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

I would only take your word on a sesitive topic like this, as it would be EXTREMELY weird to frame something like this on a runescape private server forums for attention, and I do not beleive somebody would do such a thing.

If so, sorry for your loss. I didnt’t know your brother or either you in person, so I can’t comment on how he was as a person and that in comparison to his online persona. 

12 minutes ago, sophia said:

Glad he died

P.s, you are just really weird. 

1 hour ago, supreme cc said:

I would only take your word on a sesitive topic like this, as it would be EXTREMELY weird to frame something like this on a runescape private server forums for attention, and I do not beleive somebody would do such a thing.

If so, sorry for your loss. I didnt’t know your brother or either you in person, so I can’t comment on how he was as a person and that in comparison to his online persona. 

P.s, you are just really weird. 

You realize this shit is fake?

5 hours ago, sophia said:

You realize this shit is fake?

I know that you are still a young one and I respect that you’re still learning.

You won’t wanna be wishing death on somebody you don’t really know over a rsps, when its hitting the people you know next time. People talk way too much talk on this server for what they really are and do as a person in life. Just needa not take what people say seriously, because we all know its just an act

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Floyd said:

fake or not you don’t wish death upon anyone dumb fuck

man had you on dashee 😷 you won’t respond you’re a pussy

Ddnt ask hope you are next

10 hours ago, supreme cc said:

I know that you are still a young one and I respect that you’re still learning.

You won’t wanna be wishing death on somebody you don’t really know over a rsps, when its hitting the people you know next time. People talk way too much talk on this server for what they really are and do as a person in life. Just needa not take what people say seriously, because we all know its just an act

Ddnt read and ddnt ask

Don't know if this is true or not, if so.. sorry to hear that. Some people can't accept the fact that half the shit being said on this game is all in good fun as i'm pretty sure every single person on this game flames. I don't know what it feels like losing a person to cancer but i do know what it feels like to lose someone close to you. My condolences go out to you and your family if this is true.

Edited by I d0wn U