Jblind grow up please..

Yoobs da king

This is what I mean Jblind you say no support on my SS topic so clearly you dont want me as staff for a reason, so if you want me to change then tell me the reason dont just sit there and blindly say no support I think you state no reason because you have none, you are worried I might get the spot to prove myself, afraid people will like me more than urself by the way you act Jbuser, I assume RoatPKZ is your first time as staff. You might have noticed when I disagree with the way someone is doing something I give reasons and use sources to prove my claims I am not you Jblind I dont speak out my ass and say "No support" I reckon you grow a pair and state reason so I can improve rather than being a lazy prick who dares stand before me and pretend to be a good staff member whilst fuckong over everyone you lie to by stating your a good staff member.

• Upvote 1

Notice how Jblind has not piped up yet in this post, because he has no reason to not support my SS app this only proves what I have been saying over these 4 years staff members use no evidence no real research to make conclusions about people its been this way in the report appeal section for too damn long all conclusions from the staff team are biased based on nothing more than ignorance and stupidity.

6 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

I yelled the area that jblind lives in, after doing that he replied “it’s not a secret, I’ve said it loads of times lol” then a few hours later he decides to mute me for it and pretends to be mad about it.

hes a weird faggot 

Imagine saying my Local Town and actually being pissed off I muted you? :S 

Reason why I hadn't replied yet is because I was doing something :P I don't support your application because that's my opinion? Am I not allowed to state my own opinion now? Come on mate I mean we all have our rights... smfh !!!  Make this topic was really dumb and stupid ngl slightly embarrassing too. Besides you barely even play lmao. O hand btw why would you think i'm scared? We gunna scrap or something? :S 

very very very weird guy, slyly obsessed too :( Have a nice day! 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

I yelled the area that jblind lives in, after doing that he replied “it’s not a secret, I’ve said it loads of times lol” then a few hours later he decides to mute me for it and pretends to be mad about it.

hes a weird faggot 

Only potential real problem is here, imp it should be on the spot punishments, I'm not talking about this specific example just in general for flame isolated incidents where it's staff a and person b. If it's a report then nvm. 

1 minute ago, JBLIND said:

Reason why I hadn't replied yet is because I was doing something :P I don't support your application because that's my opinion? Am I not allowed to state my own opinion now? Come on mate I mean we all have our rights... smfh !!!  Make this topic was really dumb and stupid ngl slightly embarrassing too. Besides you barely even play lmao. O hand btw why would you think i'm scared? We gunna scrap or something? :S 

Read what I said, I was on your mind 3 hours after I said it weird guy 

None of you that posting right now have never once looked deep into the staff team because you would rather spend time making money and fighting thats how the working class is they keep you all fighting with one another while they get away with bull shit so no one has the time to realise how badly you guys are being fucked over.

1 minute ago, Yoobs da king said:

None of you that posting right now have never once looked deep into the staff team because you would rather spend time making money and fighting thats how the working class is they keep you all fighting with one another while they get away with bull shit so no one has the time to realise how badly you guys are being fucked over.

educate us then kind sir

1 minute ago, Yoobs da king said:

We care, it's just most of us are fine with Jblind if you really want to document staff abuse and get results here. 

How about you check the 100 times I have reported staff here on forums all of which stated clear evidence of abuse and fuckery or did they all delete the posts due to it being embarassing for them, when I applied for SS on SoulSpawn i got staff who disagreed with me and stated reasons why, if staff was reported the issue was investigated immediately no delay but here thats not the case.

7 minutes ago, Yoobs da king said:

Uh yeah we all worry about making money and fighting  in-game because it's kind of the point of this particular private server lol.

@Yoobs da king Just checked the Report Staff section on the forums and you've not made one topic ever in there btw. Every topic posted there is investigated but is hidden from everyone else. If you would stop craving praise and acceptance from the community and making General discussion topics where you allow everyone to spam replies instead of making a formal report then well idk init darling :S:D:) 

I say we demote this jblind kid just for picking that username. All I ever see him do is his job. He's active on the forums, and in-game and I hate it. Why is he still mod anyways? Gretar needs to read this well written topic asap before that jabuser deletes, and hides it.

@Gretar

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Yoobs da king said:

Gomez already stated above if you had common sense to check i dont want staff ln this server never have but when i applied i got more evidence about what ive been trying to prove for 4 years.

I'd hate to point out the obvious, but if you hate this servers staff so much. I'm pretty sure there are a few other pking servers out there... Every staff member will always have someone who doesn't like them lol. Doesn't mean you're going to get them demoted. Especially not for the reasons you've provided lol.

1 hour ago, JBLIND said:

br1dd3r is coming to punch u up

• Upvote 1