Mage System

Smackd

Magic Accuracy  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Is Magic on RoatPkz perfect?

• Yes
    • No

8 minutes ago, Floyd said:

No, I just wanna know where you get ur opinion from if you don’t know what right is

Common sense and general knowledge of what it’s meant to be like, you don’t have to play osrs to understand you should hit less on tank than robes, use your brain 

nowhere close to perfect, whatever the problem is. its part of why so many hybrids i know wont play this game myself included, even though we want to. hybrids who fall for predictions and get caught on tank in mage 99% of the time get away with it and think they r pro cause of it

this isnt where the problems end imo but its probably one of if not the biggest problem combat has atm, takes away half of the skill of hybridding and any other style that requires mage

hope its fixed

Edited by Jordai
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Common sense and general knowledge of what it’s meant to be like, you don’t have to play osrs to understand you should hit less on tank than robes, use your brain 

Kind of confused here? You're suppose to hit higher on armor with mage, less on dhide/range gear, soso on robes. That's how it is on osrs too. So yeah you should hit more on a tank than on robes lol.

1 hour ago, Xbrzh said:

but you don’t hit more on tank than on robes? It happens quite frequently yes but it’s not like it’s anywhere close to that.. ur just talking out of ur ass

4 minutes ago, Floyd said:

but you don’t hit more on tank than on robes? It happens quite frequently yes but it’s not like it’s anywhere close to that.. ur just talking out of ur ass

Talking about mage now, I tested it and the difference of hits on mage tank and barrows was completely random. 

4 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Talking about mage now, I tested it and the difference of hits on mage tank and barrows was completely random. 

Well in that case, still, you’re alot more likely to freeze someone who’s in barrows than someone who’s in mage tank it’s not THAT random bonuses still play a big role imo but I don’t think this is personal experience or that ur personal knowledge matches what’s really going on in 07

cuz looking at it, you’re saying you should NEVER catch a freeze on mage tank, but you should also always hit 30’s when barraging someone in barrows lool 🤨

2 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Well in that case, still, you’re alot more likely to freeze someone who’s in barrows than someone who’s in mage tank it’s not THAT random bonuses still play a big role imo but I don’t think this is personal experience or that ur personal knowledge matches what’s really going on in 07

cuz looking at it, you’re saying you should NEVER catch a freeze on mage tank, but you should also always hit 30’s when barraging someone in barrows lool 🤨

I barraged an acc from 99hp to 0 with different mage defence bonuses and the results where completely random on how long it took to kill the account, no pattern. Which  is why I have the opinion I have 

Also you completely exaggerated what I said, I said nothing like what you’ve made out 

Edited by Xbrzh

52 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

I barraged an acc from 99hp to 0 with different mage defence bonuses and the results where completely random on how long it took to kill the account, no pattern. Which  is why I have the opinion I have 

Also you completely exaggerated what I said, I said nothing like what you’ve made out 

how do u know thats not on 07 too?

Cmon mate 😂 ukno u dont play 07

1 minute ago, God Dildo said:

all u been talking lately is 07 u been given acc and now you gonna tell other ppl they dont play 07 ? where were u pre eoc not on rs btw Y r u on roat all day long if you play 07

I’m barely ever on roatz, and who gave me an acc? I had an almost maxed zerk that i traded for an unfinished main u dont kno what ur talking about wheres ur 07 acc