Lava Dragons

Lava Dragons in Roat Pkz

latest?cb=20170329232442

Hey lads,

I was doing the imbued god cape miniquest the day it came out and while doing it, I stumbled on the Lava Dragon Isle. I had completely disregarded this area before due to the fact that it is a dead zone with no real use at the moment. However, lava dragons are a great opportunity to bring items into the game while creating a new PvP hotspot. 

My thoughts so far as to what items lava dragons could drop:

• Vesta pieces (1/800 for each piece)
  • Magic Fang (1/500)
  • Lava Dragon Mask (1/350)
  • Dragonfire Shield (1/200)
  • Volcanic Whip Mix (1/200)
  • Dragon Claws (1/150)
  • Tome of Fire (1/100)
  • Statius Armor Pieces (1/100 each piece)
  • Bandos / Arma Pieces (1/75 each piece)

The 3 items I mentioned here that aren't already in the game:

Tome of Fire (full): 500 PKP

This would do exactly what it does on OSRS. As someone who enjoys experimenting with combos in pure brackets, this would be a very interesting item to use, allowing for more variation from your standard DDS and Gmaul kill combos.

Volcanic Whip Mix: ~1500 PKP

Fancy whips are nice, right? With the recent addition of degrading tentacle whips, we might as well have a new way to flex with normal whips. Volcanic whips would be kept on death.

Lava Dragon Mask: ~3000 PKP

The Lava Dragon Mask, unlike in OSRS, could actually have a use here. In addition to looking pretty sick, it would allow the user to teleport to the entrance to the Lava Dragon Isle. This would add some risk to many lava dragon killers' - and PKers' - inventories. Also, it would make it more convenient for players to get to the Isle, making it more popular to visit.

Also, it would be nice to see Vesta items included on the drop table if they won't be included with the Revenant Caves.

Feel free to tweak this idea as you would like, but I think it would be really interesting to see this area implemented.

• Upvote 2