swedish verbalist smoked

9 minutes ago, King Lee said:

Redbarred u, made u put on protection prayers and made u tab with 6 sharks but we're not gonna talk about that, right? :P

9ed9a67b0fce6a71b9678e57b2d2928e.gif

ur definition of a "redbar" and heย tabbed str8 after too lmfaooo ur a clown stop pretending it wasnt him

ย 

ย 

Edited by Militant
  • Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Militant said:

Speak up cuzzzzzzzzzz @I Dont Now@Floydย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

had my guy refreshing forums & deletingย his callin out 2 osrs topic smh

ย 

:joy::joy::joy:ย suh it goย 

ย 

10 minutes ago, Team Selena Gomez said:

Proper ass whoopin by a 117ย ๐Ÿคฎ

LOOOL

10 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

inb4 it wasnโ€™t him

Youโ€™re dumb

:joy:ย 

11 minutes ago, King Lee said:

Redbarred u, made u put on protection prayers and made u tab with 6 sharks but we're not gonna talk about that, right? :P

LOL are u that much of a bitch to take the fall for him smh lol post a redbar of me pleaseย 

13 minutes ago, Matt said:

No kills no deaths lol what?ย 

and? hes been begging for a reaction out of me for like a year this is the closest hes come to openly fighting me on a main im going to post the results

ย 

11 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Thank you

ย 

OT: I don't know why you posted this. You know it's not me, and you didn't kill Lee once. Score ended 12-7 to @King Leeย 

You got 1 hp'dย 

Obvious that it's not me, because you didn't die. Oh well, here, look at this

gum7NyFsQh6tYAx97LWoag.png

pN-PwmkZS1Sa0o12uVnz6w.png

DPnBIuCCRLaEduUrz-AnSw.png

you're a goof lmfao theres no coming back from this my son

• Upvote 1
Just now, 247_Vamping said:

:joy:

LOL are u that much of a bitch to take the fall for him smh lol post a redbar of me pleaseย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Take what fall? The proof is right there (pictures)

You wish that was me though

Only, if that was me, it'd be my video, and all tabs, would be your deaths. Also, you just got 12-7'd by Lee who barely plays RS, imagine what I'd do to you holy shit LMFAO

I havent pked on 07 in almost 2 years yet u still got slapped (wouldnt even call it that because neither of us got a kill) by me, also u counted ercas 2-3 tabs as points towards our fights yet you still ran away after the last one.

ย 

ย 

By the way, you cant anti stack when ur frozen and in melee constantly, switch to mage tank lol!

ย 

ย 

ย 

14 hours ago, King Lee said:

I havent pked on 07 in almost 2 years yet u still got slapped (wouldnt even call it that because neither of us got a kill) by me, also u counted ercas 2-3 tabs as points towards our fights yet you still ran away after the last one.

ย 

ย 

By the way, you cant anti stack when ur frozen and in melee constantly, switch to mage tank lol!

ย 

ย 

ย 

point out which clips feature erca & which ones feature you we can go from there :joy::joy:ย 7-2 lol

ย 

11 hours ago, Shook Ones said:

why did you make it so fucking bait thatย ur using an anti drag script! LMFAO

ย 

10 hours ago, Floyd said:

RIGHT? LMFAO

ย 

7 hours ago, Shook Ones said:

Fr tho its hard at first to switch from only playing on drag 15-20 on an rsps to osrsโ€™s drag.ย 

Takes time at firstย 

Lmfaoooo fucking twerps smh

11 minutes ago, Dillzz said:

lool denying its him AGAIN, we all know ur shit as fuck @Floyd

Fancy Boots taught you how to pk btw

And no check pictures above you fucking smelly arab

4 hours ago, God Dildo said:

everytime erca gets slapped around he says its not him LOL weirdos

1-0 btw

ย 

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

Is there actually a thing called "anti drag script"

Yh, thatโ€™s what barnes uses. Itโ€™s really obvious but Iโ€™m not surprised that Lavish needs antidragscript vs Lee

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Floyd said:

Fancy Boots taught you how to pk btw

And no check pictures above you fucking smelly arab

1-0 btw

ย 

Yh, thatโ€™s what barnes uses. Itโ€™s really obvious but Iโ€™m not surprised that Lavish needs antidragscript vs Lee

Lmfao @King Leeย ur actually the biggest pushoverย why you taking up for his LS LOOOL

3 minutes ago, 247_Vamping said:

Lmfao @King Leeย ur actually the biggest pushoverย why you taking up for his LS LOOOL

Desperate attempt to convince everybody that it's me. You know, I know. I didn't fight you, you didn't die, if I did you would. Pictures above already convinced everybody including you I don't see why you keep going? You're obsessed you NEED that to be me so badย :joy:

ย 

4 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Desperate attempt to convince everybody that it's me. You know, I know. I didn't fight you, you didn't die, if I did you would. Pictures above already convinced everybody including you I don't see why you keep going? You're obsessed you NEED that to be me so badย :joy:

ย 

LOOL wtf i just beat this guy into brain damage

11 hours ago, Shook Ones said:

why did you make it so fucking bait thatย ur using an anti drag script! LMFAO

ย 

7 hours ago, Shook Ones said:

Fr tho its hard at first to switch from only playing on drag 15-20 on an rsps to osrsโ€™s drag.ย 

Takes time at firstย 

good one felix stay hiding :joy::joy:

e62c5962727d3d71a482f4b431358a57.gif

4 minutes ago, 247_Vamping said:

ย 

good one felix stay hiding :joy::joy:

e62c5962727d3d71a482f4b431358a57.gif

Just got sent an anti drag script myself to test it out, one button holds and releases

https://gyazo.com/a2c08a2b0a999a5ee574c30bcb1ec8b8

you're so full of shit you know u can't switch on 07 HAHA

tbh I don't even take this guy seriously he fears me SO MUCH.. that he LITERALLY uses a fucking anti drag script JUST to be able to switch thinking I'll rate him for switching on rs. that proves u can't switch on 07 and u suck fucking dickย 

1 hour ago, King Lee said:

ur actually a freak i never took his "L's" i just stated that you considered his two-three tabs as losses for me towards our fight, or do you not remember that.

i wanna hit all of u offline for being retarded

??? So was he or was he not on the acc

ย 

1 hour ago, Shook Ones said:

Holy shit u do realise u can turn it on and off with the press of one button? Not a single item moved atall the whole vid. Ur so dumb trying to prove things and say names lmfao

https://gyazo.com/6d7163c80be1f9eb94120955c073b432

https://i.gyazo.com/6d7163c80be1f9eb94120955c073b432.mp4

a77dc33dc597f5bc68c9f3f95c3d34fe.gif

dragged a few times in the video don't hate because my clicks are better than yours, PS its been about 5-6 months since ive dropped you as my son and you've been obsessed with me ever since just move on

1 hour ago, King Lee said:

cant get info without any lead to it lol.

only way i got jakes ip was from terror

you've never owned anybody's ip stop you were on the verge of committing suicide over this game drop the act

Edited by 247_Vamping
1 minute ago, 247_Vamping said:

??? So was he or was he not on the acc

ย 

a77dc33dc597f5bc68c9f3f95c3d34fe.gif

dragged a few times in the video don't hate because my clicks are better than yours, PS its been about 5-6 months since ive dropped you as my son and you've been obsessed with me ever since just move on

wdym i already stated that we did the first like 2-3 fights then he ran out of supplies (remember?) and i hopped on and fought u with my money and supplies

2 minutes ago, 247_Vamping said:

either way I beat you 3-2? like I said point out which clips are erca & which are you we can go from there

if ur counting tabs as a score (not to mention that you immediately 4 specced me in two of our fights, causing me to be low on food, therefore tabbing first) we can rm

dboots are erca climbing boots are me

1 minute ago, King Lee said:

if ur counting tabs as a score (not to mention that you immediately 4 specced me in two of our fights, causing me to be low on food, therefore tabbing first) we can rm

dboots are erca climbing boots are me

ok so just as I said 4-0'd erca & 3-2 you with like 10 potential kills vs your guys 0 = 7-2

4 minutes ago, 247_Vamping said:

ok so just as I said 4-0'd erca & 3-2 you with like 10 potential kills vs your guys 0 = 7-2

No, you 4-0d another swede from roatz, think u can figure out who, then 3-7 vs lee. but u can't count first fights, and put it on Lee LMFAO lee actually beat u and u beat a roat pkz ragger on my account well done bro

5 people now have access to my acc don't ask me why it's lit they get my stats up and pay for bond while I just sit back n chillย :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Khalil said:

Looking good brother.

Clearly not an antidrags-script or whatever that is. This isย a mirror of your roat pkz switching if you compare this to your other videos.

Hoping to see more soon

LOOOOOOOL KHALIL STOP HE CANโ€™T DRAG ON ROAT cuz nobody fucking does and wym โ€other videosโ€ this is his only 07 vid and with anti drag script his switches SHOULD โ€be a mirror of your roat pkz switchingโ€ terrible liars

On 12/20/2017 at 6:47 PM, Floyd said:

LOOOOOOOL KHALIL STOP HE CANโ€™T DRAG ON ROAT cuz nobody fucking does and wym โ€other videosโ€ this is his only 07 vid and with anti drag script his switches SHOULD โ€be a mirror of your roat pkz switchingโ€ terrible liars

Conspiracy after conspiracy, and yet you lot will never best us. Stick to your true calling and play poptropica weird nigga

On 12/20/2017 at 6:47 PM, Floyd said:

And onย topย of that, you said you had access to an anti drag script. Which clearly means you were using one during the fights. And Smokeyย logged in for the first time in nearly 6 months, how would he get access to one? Re-evaluate your lifeย 

• Upvote 1
56 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Conspiracy after conspiracy, and yet you lot will never best us. Stick to your true calling and play poptropica weird nigga

And onย topย of that, you said you had access to an anti drag script. Which clearly means you were using one during the fights. And Smokeyย logged in for the first time in nearly 6 months, how would he get access to one? Re-evaluate your lifeย 

I got that afterwards btw, just for the record. And I didnโ€™t fight smokey.ย I quit roatz I gave all my shit out on it and 07 that is irrelevant to me now goodfight every1

gl in ur lives mates ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ฏ

160df501a387d863590c0f4f06f87d84.gif

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand OSO 2 NEATLYS SWITCHING. The 1 TICKSย is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the SWITCHES will go over a typical viewerโ€™s head. Thereโ€™s also OSO'Sย nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these SWITCHES, to realise that theyโ€™re not just funny- they say something deep aboutย LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike OSO 2 NEATLYย trulyย AREย idiots- of course they wouldnโ€™t appreciate, for instance, the 1 TICKSย in OSO'Sย existential catchphrase โ€œIMA SHOW UP AT UR DOOR,โ€ which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevโ€™s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. Iโ€™m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as OSO'S genius wit unfolds itself on their COMPUTER screens. What fools.. how I pity them. ๐Ÿ˜‚

And yes, by the way, i DO have an ANTI DRAG SCRIPT . And no, you cannot see it. Itโ€™s for the ladiesโ€™ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that theyโ€™re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ย 

Fuckers in ROATPKZ telling me, always in EDGE PVP,ย OSO 2 NEATLYย ainโ€™t bout this, OSO ainโ€™t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga donโ€™t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ainโ€™t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about OSOย ainโ€™t no hittaย OSO ainโ€™t this OSO a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all donโ€™t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a HEAVY BALLISTAย Shootin' at the ROATPKZ STAFF TEAMย and shit Nigga been on PK COOLDOWNย since fuckin, I donโ€™t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about OSOย Iโ€™m fucking beating they ass! Iโ€™m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with WHY GGย and them.

Edited by Hatcx
  • Hmmm 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Wtf Safer said:

Was a good read but wtf lmao I saw someone saying you use anti drag script just cuz u didn't drag once(facepalm irl any above average wouldnt drag in 07).Typical veng pkers logicย 

even the best pkers drag sometimes lmao, unless hes doing the amenity thing he has anti drag

1 hour ago, P o said:

Hatcx posted some pretty solid evidence that "oso 2real" anti drag scripts. How is it pathetic to accuse people of things? It's not, stop sucking people of LMAO.

8 years less experience than you and still better than you, you fucking downy LMFAO (you don't even understand the combat system fully).

I was struggling to breath when you commented on Hatcx's post saying "We'll have to see it from his point of view to see when the xp drop went off" HOLY FUCK #LMFAO.

So many fucking retards on this server, that's why I sometimes hesitate to express my opinion, was just trying my best notย to hurt wtf safers feelings, or trigger anyone, like yourself.

I'm cringing at the fact someone 7 years (?) into their adult hood takes a runescape private server seriously.

ub6TnME.jpg

It's OK you don't have to worry about my "feelings" I'm a pretty logical person

ย 

And how dumb are you lol?I never argued against hatcx's evidence.All I said was it's pathetic to say somebody is using anti drag script just because they didn't drag a single time in a video(Because somebody above did).You're taking a big leap in logic here.

ย 

Bit hypocritical of you to post that "Trigerred" picture since looking at your statement I think it's pretty obvious you're the only person that's trigerred lol.Next time try to talk logically not emotionally you sensitive teenager.

ย 

Got anything else unintelligent to say?:thinking:

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, P o said:

Hatcx posted some pretty solid evidence that "oso 2real" anti drag scripts. How is it pathetic to accuse people of things? It's not, stop sucking people of LMAO.

8 years less experience than you and still better than you, you fucking downy LMFAO (you don't even understand the combat system fully).

I was struggling to breath when you commented on Hatcx's post saying "We'll have to see it from his point of view to see when the xp drop went off" HOLY FUCK #LMFAO.

So many fucking retards on this server, that's why I sometimes hesitate to express my opinion, was just trying my best notย to hurt wtf safers feelings, or trigger anyone, like yourself.

I'm cringing at the fact someone 7 years (?) into their adult hood takes a runescape private server seriously.

ub6TnME.jpg

22 is someone 7 years into their adulthood, 16 year old logic

Had a good laugh ty

Edited by Team Selena Gomez
  • Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 28-12-2017 at 6:15 PM, seers10 said:

s/o to everyone showing love & to the people that had my back lol just gonna post the video unedited so these nerds can shut upย 

@allmyhaters

ย 

Is no one going to reply to this?ย 
He's not anti-drag scripting haters, just because you drag all ur switches on 07, doesnt mean everyone does.

• Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, Khalil said:

Is no one going to reply to this?ย 
He's not anti-drag scripting haters, just because you drag all ur switches on 07, doesnt mean everyone does.

threads a month old nobody died nobody cares and weโ€™re not supposed to bump old threads according to rules

but u know,ย idc Iโ€™d rather have him post that anyway, i was wrong :P